Whatcha Watchin'?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

hepcat

Re: Whatcha Watchin'?

Post by hepcat »

Sudy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:10 am Batman Ninja (2018) is... one of the most ludicrous things I've ever seen
I wanted to hate it after the debacle that was Batman Gotham Knight (which was another anime style movie from the usually great DC animated film division), but it was just so over the top that I ended up enjoying the hell out of it. It's NOT something I want a franchise built on. But as a one off, I thought it was fun and radically different.
Covfefe!
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

Jeff V wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:12 am
Sudy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:10 am an army of monkeys
What kind of monkeys? It makes a difference, you know. Spider monkeys would be very ludicrous, but bonobos, not so much.
Well... they did have red butts. And they somehow combined to form a giant monkey... zord. To fight the other zord.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Sudy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:28 pm
Jeff V wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:12 am
Sudy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:10 am an army of monkeys
What kind of monkeys? It makes a difference, you know. Spider monkeys would be very ludicrous, but bonobos, not so much.
Well... they did have red butts. And they somehow combined to form a giant monkey... zord. To fight the other zord.
And did zord have a giant red butt? Sounds like quite the baboon.
Black Lives Matter
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

They just put the new Harley Quinn animated series up on HBO Max, so I watched the first couple of episodes of that. It was better than I expected - funny and violent and a bit raunchy. Definitely not an animated series to watch with the kids around. ;)
That's my purse! I don't know you!
Malificent

Post by Malificent »

ImLawBoy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:19 am They just put the new Harley Quinn animated series up on HBO Max, so I watched the first couple of episodes of that. It was better than I expected - funny and violent and a bit raunchy. Definitely not an animated series to watch with the kids around. ;)
Yeah, definitely not for the young'uns. The first couple of episodes are also probably the weakest of the show, so you have lots of good stuff ahead of you. :)
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

I thought the attraction of Disney + was all their stuff for one low price? Seems they are charging an extra $30 for a single movie.
Black Lives Matter
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

The good news is, I'm pretty sure they're not forcing you to get it.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

It's another new market, and they're testing what people will pay.

I think charging the same amount as a new release BluRay with a full spectrum of features (which you get to keep), or the price of 3-4 people's theater tickets for a much lesser experience is absurd, but that's what the market is there to tell them.

Hopefully it's Disney's horse armor, such that it bombs, and hard, and the next experiment is at a more reasonable price.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Blackhawk wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:18 pm It's another new market, and they're testing what people will pay.
I don't think it's even that. They had this big budget movie ready for release in theaters, and they can't release it to theaters. Putting it on Disney+ without a surcharge right away won't recover costs. They probably don't want to keep sitting on it - maybe they're concerned about it being pirated. Regardless, this is likely a unique situation that is unlikely to become an ongoing business model. Even if it does, it'll eventually go to Disney+ as included in the regular cost in a similar cycle as with a theatrical release.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

ImLawBoy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:38 pm
Blackhawk wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:18 pm It's another new market, and they're testing what people will pay.
I don't think it's even that. They had this big budget movie ready for release in theaters, and they can't release it to theaters. Putting it on Disney+ without a surcharge right away won't recover costs. They probably don't want to keep sitting on it - maybe they're concerned about it being pirated. Regardless, this is likely a unique situation that is unlikely to become an ongoing business model. Even if it does, it'll eventually go to Disney+ as included in the regular cost in a similar cycle as with a theatrical release.

I wouldn't actually suggest they release it as part of the subscription. I have no issue with them having new releases in the theater be an extra purchase. I just think their prices are out of whack. Paying movie theater prices to sit in my noisy living room in front of my 10-year-old TV with a sound bar and surround that usually doesn't work isn't reasonable to me. $15 for a special occasion with the family? Sure. $20? Maybe, but only if it was a film I was dying to see (a new DC film, maybe, or an MCU title, the kind that gets me to the theater usually once or twice a year.) But $30? That's way beyond the line of consideration for me.

(Mulan wasn't on my watch list regardless - or even on my stream list barring amazing reviews.)
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Hockey. Lots of hockey.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Blackhawk wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:01 am
ImLawBoy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:38 pm

I wouldn't actually suggest they release it as part of the subscription. I have no issue with them having new releases in the theater be an extra purchase. I just think their prices are out of whack. Paying movie theater prices to sit in my noisy living room in front of my 10-year-old TV with a sound bar and surround that usually doesn't work isn't reasonable to me. $15 for a special occasion with the family? Sure. $20? Maybe, but only if it was a film I was dying to see (a new DC film, maybe, or an MCU title, the kind that gets me to the theater usually once or twice a year.) But $30? That's way beyond the line of consideration for me.

(Mulan wasn't on my watch list regardless - or even on my stream list barring amazing reviews.)
Oh, yeah. I wouldn't pay $30 for the movie, but I'm not really their target. (I'm a bit behind on Marvel stuff - don't tell me what happens in Civil War!) I just think Jeff's complaint is really without merit given the circumstances.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Their price point boggles me as well. I assume this isn't for a "one-time showing" but permanent access to the movie, but it's still a huge ding for a subscriber who'll end up with no physical copy of the movie if they leave the service.

Unfortunately, like Horse Armor, enough people will buy into this that it'll likely become a service norm.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

I don't really think it's that ridiculous. $30 is nearly the cost of two 3D tickets at one of the major theatres around here. Poorer visual and sound experience for most of us, yeah... and none of the memorable things about the theatre experience. But you get, I presume, the indefinite streaming license on or near the theatrical release date. I'm extremely wary of digital/streaming licenses as well (you know, outside of the thousands I've spent on Steam like most of you lol), but it's really not a bad deal for even a single viewing on release day if you're doing it with a group, or just really want to see it.

I'm not particularly interested in Mulan either, but if it were a new (good) Star Wars? I'd consider it. I'd probably be cheap and wait for it to fall in cost or become part of the regular streaming package, but I wouldn't feel gouged either. Do I hope this type of service gets cheaper? Yeah. But again, it's not horrible for an on demand/pay-per-view type thing.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

They are calling it "rental" on the news this morning; that doesn't suggest perpetual anything. For $30 I get a month's worth of streaming from multiple sources, or I can get a 2-hour movie and have nothing the rest of the month. Fuck that!
Black Lives Matter
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

Well don't expect us to go researching anything! We're all just thrusting aimlessly in this orgy of assumption.

I might pay $30 to digitally rent an amazing film in the comfort of my home if I couldn't make it out to the theatre. But yeah, probably not. Some people really like Disney stuff though.

Holman

Post by Holman »

I doubt that many of us are the target audience for Mulan, but there are plenty of families whose kids eat/breathe/live everything Disney, and the ads will reach them easily.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

If only we had a Disney+ or Mulan thread.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Or perhaps a "Whatcha Not Watchin'?" thread.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

They're basically using their platform to premiere a movie that was slated for the theatres. In principle, it's not a bad idea, and the fact that they're having people pay $30, almost double the cost of a theatre showing suggest they're trying to recoup costs. But this on top of a service people are already paying for is setting a terrible precedent. It would feel better if it were a separate theatrical movie service with a different pricing format.

The movie looks great, and it was even one of the live-action versions I was looking forward to most. I'm not a member of Disney+, and I under this reveal of the pricing of the movie, it's not exactly encouraging me, given I'd first have to pay a subscription and then pay the $30 on top of that to see it or any other future movies. My guess is they're also selling it as a family experience, the same way you'd be spending about that much at the theatre to see it with an entire family. But even so, a majority of people simply wouldn't be spending that much to begin with, if it's one or two people watching together. Even with families, they're going to weigh the price against other things that would be more worth it, such as food, and toilet paper, etc. They risk alienating their base.

And that's not even taking into account the quality of a person's setup. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone has a big bombastic sound system with a projector. Some people still view things with their regular TV without anything special hooked up to it. It would make somewhat sense if this is a personal theatre one has invested in a lot and want something special to show it off and get that movie outing feeling, but one is going to likely feel rather ripped off when viewing on a smaller default setup.

And ironically, I think something like this is more likely to encourage groups to get together and not practice social distancing, by inviting friends to watch something they've rented.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Rumpy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:29 pm They're basically using their platform to premiere a movie that was slated for the theatres. In principle, it's not a bad idea, and the fact that they're having people pay $30, almost double the cost of a theatre showing suggest they're trying to recoup costs. But this on top of a service people are already paying for is setting a terrible precedent. It would feel better if it were a separate theatrical movie service with a different pricing format.
It's not more than the price of admission if you've got a family of 4 or 5, which is likely a big part of the target demo.
Rumpy wrote:The movie looks great, and it was even one of the live-action versions I was looking forward to most. I'm not a member of Disney+, and I under this reveal of the pricing of the movie, it's not exactly encouraging me, given I'd first have to pay a subscription and then pay the $30 on top of that to see it or any other future movies. My guess is they're also selling it as a family experience, the same way you'd be spending about that much at the theatre to see it with an entire family. But even so, a majority of people simply wouldn't be spending that much to begin with, if it's one or two people watching together. Even with families, they're going to weigh the price against other things that would be more worth it, such as food, and toilet paper, etc. They risk alienating their base.
There is almost zero risk of alienating their base. They're not taking anything away from their existing service. They're adding an option for something else. It will eventually go onto the regular platform, just like if it had premiered in theaters.
Rumpy wrote:And that's not even taking into account the quality of a person's setup. Contrary to popular belief, not everyone has a big bombastic sound system with a projector. Some people still view things with their regular TV without anything special hooked up to it. It would make somewhat sense if this is a personal theatre one has invested in a lot and want something special to show it off and get that movie outing feeling, but one is going to likely feel rather ripped off when viewing on a smaller default setup.
Does anyone really think everyone has a projector? I'm pretty sure that the people who choose this will have a good idea of their own setup, and they've probably seen movies on their setup before. If they end up disappointed that their home system doesn't magically transform into a movie theater, that's on them.

Honestly, I don't get the furor over this. I wouldn't pay $30 for this, but plenty of people are likely to find value in being on the cutting edge of something and seeing these movies right away. Good for them. Heck, people were paying $20 for a Trolls sequel barely a month or so into the pandemic. If they're willing to pay $20 for Trolls, it doesn't seem unreasonable that they'd be willing to pay $30 for something of quality.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Meh, to me this is no worse than any of the UFC or WWF pay per view events that are routinely priced even higher.
Covfefe!
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

ImLawBoy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:49 pm
It's not more than the price of admission if you've got a family of 4 or 5, which is likely a big part of the target demo.
I have mentioned that, multiple times, in fact. I'm just wondering wether that's even too much for families who may be having financial difficulties via the pandemic. You have to go with priorities.
Does anyone really think everyone has a projector? I'm pretty sure that the people who choose this will have a good idea of their own setup, and they've probably seen movies on their setup before. If they end up disappointed that their home system doesn't magically transform into a movie theater, that's on them.
Ok, I'll give you the projector, but it's the sound setup that is really the important factor. So much of our entertainment these days is mixed for a good sound setup, and I've missed on a lot of dialogue due to this via a default setup, always constantly changing the volume. My point is that, at this price point, I'd be far more disappointed viewing it with my setup. I'd want far better equipment before I spend that amount of money to rent something as it alters the experience. But that's a personal preference.
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Rumpy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:43 pm
ImLawBoy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:49 pm
I have mentioned that, multiple times, in fact. I'm just wondering wether that's even too much for families who may be having financial difficulties via the pandemic. You have to go with priorities.
Right, but you led off with this point, so I led off my counter-argument with it.
Rumpy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:43 pm
ImLawBoy wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:49 pmDoes anyone really think everyone has a projector? I'm pretty sure that the people who choose this will have a good idea of their own setup, and they've probably seen movies on their setup before. If they end up disappointed that their home system doesn't magically transform into a movie theater, that's on them.
Ok, I'll give you the projector, but it's the sound setup that is really the important factor. So much of our entertainment these days is mixed for a good sound setup, and I've missed on a lot of dialogue due to this via a default setup, always constantly changing the volume. My point is that, at this price point, I'd be far more disappointed viewing it with my setup. I'd want far better equipment before I spend that amount of money to rent something as it alters the experience. But that's a personal preference.
But again, everyone knows their own system when deciding whether to make the purchase and they have a pretty good idea how a big budget movie will sound on their system. Like you, they can choose not to pay the premium if they don't think it's worth it. I just don't see the issue here.
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

As a Disney+ subscriber with both a 4k projector and a nice 7.1 sound system whose kids don't give a damn about Mulan, I'm thinking about it. I'll probably pass, but if I am bored when it comes out I might pay to watch it.I gotta do something with these piles of money I got laying around here!
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Have you tried filling a subterranean vault with it, diving in, and swimming around?
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Covfefe!
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

I've been watching lots of old british TV (Blake's 7, classic Doctor Who, Doomwatch, Secret Army, Out of the Unknown, Are You Being Served, As Time Goes By, Jonathan Creek, Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, etc) - some I've seen before, some I haven't. I've also been using Movies Anywhere to swap movies with friends, using their new screen pass feature (watched Jaws for the first time, and I've got Anthropoid and Dick Tracy to watch). Movies Anywhere has also added a "Watch Party" feature.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

$30 for a rental of a movie is absurd, IMO.

Unless it's a months rental of a Disney movie and you have little kids that will watch the thing on a loop - that might make sense.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

FWIW, the cost for my family of four to see a film is $28. We bring our own snacks. Michelle has a smuggling purse.
Paingod wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:15 am Unfortunately, like Horse Armor, enough people will buy into this that it'll likely become a service norm.
Just to clarify the analogy, the horse armor got a horrible backlash because Bethesda overestimated the market value of a new product (it was the first microtransaction on the PC, and value hadn't been established.) It wasn't hated because it was somehow bad, it was hated because it was two skins selling for more than $3 (in 2020 value.) It was still popular, although later offerings were priced more in line with what they offered. That's what I think is going on with Disney and Mulan. This particular service has never been offered before, and the price point is untested. I'm thinking it will likely receive lots of mocking and backlash, and should this be something that is considered for future film releases during COVID (Say, Wonder Woman 1984 coming out on HBO), the response and sales at $30 will be taken into account.

And if Mulan is a blockbuster at $30, we'll see that as the new standard. If people shy away, we'll see something more sensible, or with extra bonuses (like getting the rental for three days, then getting a permanent copy once it is released as part of the package.)
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Blackhawk wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:55 am And if Mulan is a blockbuster at $30, we'll see that as the new standard. If people shy away, we'll see something more sensible, or with extra bonuses (like getting the rental for three days, then getting a permanent copy once it is released as part of the package.)
I don't think it's that simple. A blockbuster at $30 during COVID-19 quarantine is does not mean that it would be a blockbuster if there were no quarantine. If there's a vaccine and quarantines are a bad memory I think the reception to a $30 VOD release would be quite different, and studios know that.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

No argument from me. This whole thing is a pandemic solution to a pandemic problem. Not that there won't be long-term changes to the film industry, especially if this goes on another year+ and major theaters go under, but this isn't going to be something we keep seeing forever.
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Defiant wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:25 am I've been watching lots of old british TV (Blake's 7, classic Doctor Who, Doomwatch, Secret Army, Out of the Unknown, Are You Being Served, As Time Goes By, Jonathan Creek, Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, etc) - some I've seen before, some I haven't. I've also been using Movies Anywhere to swap movies with friends, using their new screen pass feature (watched Jaws for the first time, and I've got Anthropoid and Dick Tracy to watch). Movies Anywhere has also added a "Watch Party" feature.
If you're a fan of British TV, I thoroughly recommend checking out Robin of Sherwood on Prime Video. In my mind, it remains the 'definitive' version of Robin Hood and even shares a certain degree of similarity to the likes of Doctor Who (in the sense that Sean Connery's son later assumes the role of the "Hooded Man" during the third season).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Blackhawk wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:55 amAnd if Mulan is a blockbuster at $30, we'll see that as the new standard.
I agree with that possibility, but I don't personally like that direction. You'll never find me or anyone in my family paying $30 for a "night in the house" - there's so much content at our fingertips that we're never lacking, so we'd be really paying to stay home, which makes no sense.

I love the stuff movie industries put out, but I also really enjoy the experience of the big screen and getting out of the house. I might pay $30 at a drive-in for a carload of people to sit and watch a new flick, but I'm not going to pay $30 to sit on my couch.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Anonymous Bosch wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:44 am
Defiant wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:25 am I've been watching lots of old british TV (Blake's 7, classic Doctor Who, Doomwatch, Secret Army, Out of the Unknown, Are You Being Served, As Time Goes By, Jonathan Creek, Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, etc) - some I've seen before, some I haven't. I've also been using Movies Anywhere to swap movies with friends, using their new screen pass feature (watched Jaws for the first time, and I've got Anthropoid and Dick Tracy to watch). Movies Anywhere has also added a "Watch Party" feature.
If you're a fan of British TV, I thoroughly recommend checking out Robin of Sherwood on Prime Video. In my mind, it remains the 'definitive' version of Robin Hood and even shares a certain degree of similarity to the likes of Doctor Who (in the sense that Sean Connery's son later assumes the role of the "Hooded Man" during the third season).
Already seen it (though it might be worth revisiting it since it's been a long time). Other excellent British shows Prime has got that I can recommend include Sapphire & Steel and Enemy at the Door. And things on my To watch list include Wish Me Luck, Grantchester, Dickensian and Bramwell
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

I continue to plow through Sons of Anarchy, now deep into season five. While it's continually despicable, it remains addictively watchable. A lot of developments are telegraphed, but there are also some really pleasant surprises. I thought seasons 3 and 4 were outstanding in very different ways. Most of the characters get some real development. It's interesting to keep seeing different The Shield actors pop up for guest roles.

But what I just can't get past is all the shit they get away with. Every couple of episodes there's some kind of gang altercation that should make state if not national headlines, yet nobody ever seems to put together who's committing the violence, or when they do it's conveniently swept away at the last moment. I get that the show would only last so long if everyone went to and stayed in jail, but it's so unbelievable as to be silly.

hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I’m betting the big scene from the series finale will cause huge guffaws if you think the rest of the show is just silly. I still laugh when remembering it.

I too sat through all of it when it aired. I realized it was badly written crap that exists purely to titillate, but that might be why I stuck with it. Of course, after each episode there’s a desire to immediately shower.
Covfefe!
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

ImLawBoy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:13 pm Wife and I have watched the first couple of episodes of "Perry Mason" on HBO (well, we've been watching on HBOMax). Matthew Rhys is the titular iconic lawyer, except that this is set prior to him becoming a lawyer. He's more like a sleazy private investigator for John Lithgow's lawyer character. The central mystery is around the kidnapping and eventual murder of a young child. Just two episodes in and there are already lots of twists and turns. The cast is really strong and the production values are solid (probably helps that they can keep the fx to a minimum, unless it takes a really weird turn and they go off into outer space like Life of Brian or something). My wife isn't completely sold on the show yet because she's having a hard time seeing Perry Mason like this, but I've never seen the original show (or read any of the books), so none of those issues on my end.
"Perry Mason" finished up yesterday, and we watched the finale. I'm still processing a bit, but I liked it. I assume that the original show had everything wrapping up in a nice little bow at the end of each episode and . . . this was definitely not like that. While I don't think there's intended to be a season two, they certainly didn't wrap everything up neatly. I mean, we know what happened (but we knew for a while), but there was still a lot of ambiguity with how things ended. It's probably truer to real life than the original series in that sense.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

ImLawBoy wrote:
ImLawBoy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:13 pm Wife and I have watched the first couple of episodes of "Perry Mason" on HBO (well, we've been watching on HBOMax). Matthew Rhys is the titular iconic lawyer, except that this is set prior to him becoming a lawyer. He's more like a sleazy private investigator for John Lithgow's lawyer character. The central mystery is around the kidnapping and eventual murder of a young child. Just two episodes in and there are already lots of twists and turns. The cast is really strong and the production values are solid (probably helps that they can keep the fx to a minimum, unless it takes a really weird turn and they go off into outer space like Life of Brian or something). My wife isn't completely sold on the show yet because she's having a hard time seeing Perry Mason like this, but I've never seen the original show (or read any of the books), so none of those issues on my end.
"Perry Mason" finished up yesterday, and we watched the finale. I'm still processing a bit, but I liked it. I assume that the original show had everything wrapping up in a nice little bow at the end of each episode and . . . this was definitely not like that. While I don't think there's intended to be a season two, they certainly didn't wrap everything up neatly. I mean, we know what happened (but we knew for a while), but there was still a lot of ambiguity with how things ended. It's probably truer to real life than the original series in that sense.
I really enjoyed the series and can't wait to watch more legal hijinks from Mason and Associates since HBO renewed the series! Looking forward to seeing more of Private Detective Drake in the future.

Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

I hadn't heard about the renewal. Good news!