Jean Claude-Van Damme was the Original Predator

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

JSHAW

Jean Claude-Van Damme was the Original Predator

Post by JSHAW »

For someone that's seen Predator at least 30 times I never knew this, until today.

The footage shows what could have been IF they had left it as is. Thank God they did not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1GfUoB0kog

The Predator 25 year reunion-Stan Winston's Predator FX Team, it's almost an hour long. If you're a fan of the movie it's pretty cool to hear
some insider stories, funny stunts that happened off the set, it's just a great video to watch and listen to these men that were part of movie
making history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8SQUWr1w6g
DD*

Re: Jean Claude-Van Damme was the Original Predator

Post by DD* »

Cool stuff!
Are you a prostitute Rip? Because you blow the margins more than a $5 hooker. -rshetts2

Much like bravery is acting in spite of fear, being a functioning adult is acting responsibly in the face of temptation. -Isg
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

The Hollywood Reporter's oral history of Predator. (No one can agree on why Van Damme was fired.)
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

AWS260 wrote:The Hollywood Reporter's oral history of Predator. (No one can agree on why Van Damme was fired.)
tl; dr but I couldn't resist clicking the link: 30 Amish facts that'll make your skin crawl.

Why read about movie monsters when you can read about real ones? :D
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Ah man, I'd forgotten about your irrational hatred of the Amish. As a matter of fact, it was the very first thing added to "the list". :lol:
He won. Period.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Jeff V wrote:
AWS260 wrote:The Hollywood Reporter's oral history of Predator. (No one can agree on why Van Damme was fired.)
tl; dr but I couldn't resist clicking the link: 30 Amish facts that'll make your skin crawl.

Why read about movie monsters when you can read about real ones? :D
Because the site crashes my phone browser. And that URL is an abomination.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

hepcat wrote:Ah man, I'd forgotten about your irrational hatred of the Amish. As a matter of fact, it was the very first thing added to "the list". :lol:
It's entirely rational. Did you not read that article describing their freakish habits?! :shock:
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

No, I gave up after the 28th pop up tried to activate, and the 3rd time I saw a screenshot from Witness.

Were you attacked with a butter churn as a child? Chased by a buggie and horse? Sucker punched by an undercover Harrison Ford?
He won. Period.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

hepcat wrote:No, I gave up after the 28th pop up tried to activate, and the 3rd time I saw a screenshot from Witness.

Were you attacked with a butter churn as a child? Chased by a buggie and horse? Sucker punched by an undercover Harrison Ford?

For what it's worth, it was an interesting read...in chrome...with pop-up blocker on...and AdBlock on...
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us