Yeah BENGALS!

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

leo8877

Yeah BENGALS!

Post by leo8877 »

So I had two college buddies call me today that are Broncos fans and tell me how badly we were going to get beaten by Denver. Well, I tell you what, those were two great phone calls I got to make tonight. GO BENGALS!
EvilHomer3k
Forum Moderator

Post by EvilHomer3k »

As a Charger fan all I have to say is, Go Bengals! SD needs to win this year since they'll certainly screw themselves next year by shipping brees off somewhere for next to nothing and stick Rivers in to get mauled without ever inproving their offensive or defensive line.
tswright

Post by tswright »

I had Denver to win this week in my suicide pool (which was down to 22 participants out of an original ~200). Fucking Bengals. Fucking Broncos.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Yay Bengals!

Not that it makes much difference to my 2-4 Chiefs - but it's always a good thing when Denver loses. 8)
Enough

Post by Enough »

Booo! I only hope the loss comes at a good time for the Broncos to get them heading the right direction for the second half of the season. It seems like every year lately the Broncos have one game where everything that can go wrong does. Even Champ fell down, damn. :evil:
My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
EvilHomer3k
Forum Moderator

Post by EvilHomer3k »

I think Denvers big problem is the giveaway/takaways. They rank near the bottom in turnover ratio. They can keep that up, though, and I'll be happy.
Enough

Post by Enough »

EvilHomer3k wrote:I think Denvers big problem is the giveaway/takaways. They rank near the bottom in turnover ratio. They can keep that up, though, and I'll be happy.
I hear that. Right before the game started I told my wife that our defense might seem great but until we can get a respectable turnover ratio we still have problems. What a horrifying thing to say that and then watch it demonstrated on national tv. I can't remember the last time the Broncos won on Monday night while playing on the road.
My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
dangerballs

Post by dangerballs »

Denver was probably just preoccupied thinking about how much better Paul Brown Stadium is compared with Mile High.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

EvilHomer3k wrote:I think Denvers big problem is the giveaway/takaways. They rank near the bottom in turnover ratio. They can keep that up, though, and I'll be happy.
I'm sure it helps when Plummer lobs weak passes into double-coverage like he did last night.

It certainly helps me, but then I'm a Chiefs fan. :P
leo8877

Post by leo8877 »

tswright wrote:I had Denver to win this week in my suicide pool (which was down to 22 participants out of an original ~200). Fucking Bengals. Fucking Broncos.
I thought the smart bet is to NOT bet on "sure" bets in the NFL. Those are the games that knock everyone out.

Games like Cincy vs. Denver and St. Louis vs. Miami.