Watch Shia Labeouf watch Shia Labeouf movies

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Moliere

Watch Shia Labeouf watch Shia Labeouf movies

Post by Moliere »

Livestreaming now! Currently, he appears to be asleep. :lol:
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Daehawk

Re: Watch Shia Labeouf watch Shia Labeouf movies

Post by Daehawk »

I have no sound. Yep no sound and its just that live feed. Also wish it told what movie he was watching at the time.

Why does he do this to himself? I mean its cool to let people in free but 3 days? And its dangerous...as his last public thing showed.
Last edited by Daehawk on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Daehawk wrote:I have no sound.
It's visual art.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Moliere wrote:
Daehawk wrote:I have no sound.
It's visual art.
Well thats a shame. Would still like to know the movie.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Here's a picture of the schedule. I believe he's currently watching the classic "Surf's Up".
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Nah he must be watching Transformers. Its not 6pm est yet and I think he is in Texas so that CST 1 hour behind me.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Still at it. Currently watching Charlie's Angels if that schedule is right.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Why does he appear outside? I mean he is wearing a hoodie and a big parka jacket while others seem only to be in shirts.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Daehawk wrote:Why does he appear outside? I mean he is wearing a hoodie and a big parka jacket while others seem only to be in shirts.
Movie theaters tend to be cold and he is spending 3 days straight in one.
tjg_marantz

Post by tjg_marantz »

I keep expecting his eyes to close.
Home of the Akimbo AWPs
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I dont get the guy. He comes off as having some mental issue/s . Yet at the same time he is putting himself through hell like this he lets people in free to watch with him. When he is in a movie Ive watched I dont find him bad. Ive enjoyed his work. So is there something wrong with him? Is he a genius instead? I dont get him in the real world.

Also I dont know how he does it. Ive not watched it straight but every time Ive clicked in he is awake and in THE SAME POSITION not slumped or anything. He has some strength. I would have been asleep since yesterday morning :)
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Daehawk wrote:Also I dont know how he does it. Ive not watched it straight but every time Ive clicked in he is awake and in THE SAME POSITION not slumped or anything. He has some strength. I would have been asleep since yesterday morning :)
I've seen him sharing pizza with those around him. I am surprised more people are not trying to talk to him or ham it up for the camera.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

He looks as bored as I do when watching his movies.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

I was expecting this...

But all I got was this...

Enlarge Image
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

He's starting to fade. :pop:

I don't get this guy either. He's legitimately famous and respected, goes crazy and does stupid stuff to make him not famous and respected, then does stunts to try to win back the fame and respect that he lost.

There are plenty of Hollywood redemption stories of celebs who went off the rails then straightened their act up to become well-respected again. Just right your ship, dude! You don't have to go viral, just show up for work and do a good job.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Merely existing is not art.

...well...unless we're talking about me.
He won. Period.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

Y'all seem to forget Andy

I'm waiting for Shia to proceed to windmilling at actual cops.
There is no hug button. Sad!
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Comparing what Andy Kaufman did to what Shia Labeouf is doing is like comparing Lawrence Olivier to Kirk Cameron.
He won. Period.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

hepcat wrote:Comparing what Andy Kaufman did to what Shia Labeouf is doing is like comparing Lawrence Olivier to Kirk Cameron.
Andy's not being funny either.

Art is art. Some (most) art is garbage. Take the good parts and try not to shit on the rest.

I find Shia's antics on par with Andy's: insane famous weirdo who is not hurting anybody, except possibly his career.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Andy called it comedy, for the most part. He specialized in making awkwardness so uncomfortable that it would eventually become comedy. He also exposed the insanity of celebrity by showing us what could happen if it went wrong...often horribly wrong. I was a young kid when Andy was doing his thing on Saturday Night Live and on David Letterman, and even then I realized I was fascinated by what he was doing. You never knew what was going to happen next with Andy. And he always surprised us.

Whatever Shia does next, I can always assume it will involve just sitting there, or maybe standing. Oh, and he might add a hand written sign that says something we all are aware of anyway.
He won. Period.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

I stand by my comparison.

I also think that the weird stunts Shia performs are meaningless crap.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Are you old enough to remember Andy's appearances? I think reading about them now trivializes just how damn great he was at the time. Since he died, we've had a ton of pale imitations come and go. But to encounter Andy in his prime and before his work become so widely imitated is another thing altogether. The only person I think that even comes close to his genius in that genre is Sascha Baron Cohen. And even then he plays it too comedically broad. Andy was like a goddamn force of nature.
He won. Period.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

hepcat wrote:Are you old enough to remember Andy's appearances? I think reading about them now trivializes just how damn great he was at the time. Since he died, we've had a ton of pale imitations come and go. But to encounter Andy in his prime and before his work become so widely imitated is another thing altogether. The only person I think that even comes close to his genius in that genre is Sascha Baron Cohen. And even then he plays it too comedically broad. Andy was like a goddamn force of nature.
Look, if you don't understand comedy don't come here and try to tell everyone what it is. Especially when Andy is telling you what it is not to your face.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Banana, dog, Lorenzo Lamas!

Hopefully you're joking and we're still just having a friendly discussion. If you are seriously getting bent out of shape over this, then I guess we're done.
He won. Period.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

Obviously you are some kind of sarcasmically obtuse robot and have no understanding of Andy's work. He was never trying to be funny. End Of Line.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

killbot737 wrote:Obviously you are some kind of sarcasmically obtuse robot and have no understanding of Andy's work. He was never trying to be funny. End Of Line.
There was a reason Andy's performances were heavily featured on comedy shows, and his career began in comedy clubs, you tiny piece of dandruff on the asshair of God. I dismiss you now with a wave of my majestic hand. Begone!
He won. Period.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

Shia is a cannibal (it's a dance/musical number)

And it's pretty good. the only thing better would be if Neil Patrick Harris were one of the dancers.
Holman

Post by Holman »

killbot737 wrote:Shia is a cannibal (it's a dance/musical number)

And it's pretty good. the only thing better would be if Neil Patrick Harris were one of the dancers.
"Normal Tuesday Night for Shia LaBeouf."
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

killbot737 wrote:Shia is a cannibal (it's a dance/musical number)

It's been posted (and Defiant's gif of Labeouf clapping is from it) before but it's excellent and I enjoy revisiting it.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

Shia may not be a cannibal (and I'm not saying he's not), but the last time I saw him on TV he said he runs at least seven miles a day. With that crazy Grizzly Adams beard he had going.

Don't try to outrun the Shia. You will lose. And then he will eat you.

Or maybe he'll give you a call for getting punched for looking like him.

Do you feel lucky, prey?
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

For the Next 30 Days You Can Take LaBeouf, Rönkkö, and Turner Anywhere You Want
For the next 30 days, LaBeouf, Rönkkö, and Turner will hitchhike using the internet. They'll do this by tweeting GPS coordinates and the #TAKEMEANYWHERE hashtag via the project's twitter, @thecampaignbook. Once the coordinates are tweeted, they'll wait for a ride (car, train, bus, bike, or piggyback) at that spot, and whoever picks him up first will be able to take the three collaborators wherever they choose. Where they spend their next 30 days will be left to the sole discretion of those engaging with the project and whoever can get to them the fastest.

The route will be tracked in real time on takemeanywhere.vice.com, and on the way, LaBeouf, Rönkkö, and Turner will be posting photos of the folks shepherding them along. The three will also be documenting the many places they visit and people they'll meet in a film that will be on display at the Finnish Institute in London and Boulder Museum of Contemporary Art, institutional collaborators on the performance.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

I hope whoever 'picks them up' has the good sense to leave them in a mental hospital. :mrgreen:
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

To be honest, that's the first bit of "performance art" he's attempting that sounds even remotely interesting. I recently read Carsick: John Waters Hitchhikes Across America and it was hilarious. Of course, Labeouf is no John Waters.
He won. Period.
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

hepcat wrote:I recently read Carsick: John Waters Hitchhikes Across America and it was hilarious.
I loved the way he split the book into "what really happened" and "the fantasy version of what happened".

I learned about things I never knew in the fantasy version... :shock:
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Shia Labeouf v 4Chan
This time the HWNDU project featured a livestream of a flag waving in the air. The stream contained only the sky and the flag as not to give away its location to the trolls. 'Yes,' Labeouf must have thought, 'there is no way they're shutting this one down. I, Big-Daddy Shia, did it.'

Big-Daddy Shia would be proven wrong once again—instead of vanquishing the trolls, he started the most intense game of capture the flag ever.

The trolls using only the live stream of the flag, started, I shit you not, studying the flight patterns and contrails of the airplanes passing overhead. They mapped out what they saw and took their findings to flight radars to try and pinpoint a general area. Using the knowledge gleaned from the flight patterns they found that the location was near Greeneville, Tennessee.

The obsessed basement dwellers turned to studying the star patterns and their movements and with that, plus a tweet that Labeouf sent out in a Tennessee diner, the trolls were able to narrow the area even further—to a small patch of land between a house and a river.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Seems to me that Shia hasn't quite figured out how to misdirect 4Chan. Time to up the ante.

Shia has access to other Hollywood minds, and they could use one camera to film the background and project it for a second to film the flag in a different location. Or have no audio feed. Or film multiple locations and switch hourly. Make them search forever.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
stessier

Post by stessier »

They figured it out in 37 hours. That is really impressive.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Borg/McEnroe Trailer
I'd watch this.