[Film] Bad Boys For Life - Jan 17 2020

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

[Film] Bad Boys For Life - Jan 17 2020

Post by Isgrimnur »

The Movie Network
While a third Bad Boys movie has been green lit for a while, it took some time to settle on a release date for early Jan 2018 and the new title Bad Boys For Life. Now that things are settled, new writer/director Joe Carnahan was able to confirm that Will Smith and Martin Lawrence will return, as well as why they took the extra time to get ready.
Now that Suicide Squad is playing in theaters, Smith is expected to focus on three projects planned through 2017: Bright, Collateral Beauty and American Can. Bad Boys For Life has been pushed back to a January 12, 2018 and a fourth Bad Boys film is planned for 2019.
Last edited by Isgrimnur on Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Isgrimnur

Re: [Film] Bad Boys For Life - Jan 17 2020

Post by Isgrimnur »

EW
Almost 24 years after Will Smith and Martin Lawrence first joined forces for Bad Boys, the duo is back on the beat in the first look at the franchise’s long-awaited third installment, Bad Boys for Life.
The film from directors Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah (taking over for Michael Bay) will feature Smith and Lawrence once again playing ride-or-die Miami detectives Mike Lowrey and Marcus Burnett. Vanessa Hudgens, Charles Melton, and Joe Pantoliano (reprising his role from the first two films) are also set for Bad Boys 3, while there’s no word yet if Bad Boys II star Gabrielle Union, who played Mike’s love interest and Marcus’ sister, will also return, as she’s starring in the upcoming Bad Boys spin-off TV series, L.A.’s Finest.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I'll watch.
Hodor.
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

NSFW

Hyena

Post by Hyena »

Man, Martin looks...fluffy. I mean, it's hard to be in a movie with Will Smith. The man is immortal. I think he made Independence Day, I Am Legend, and MiB as a joke because *he's* the alien/vampire.
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins