Samsung Galaxy

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

Samsung Galaxy

Post by Isgrimnur »

BGR: version 8 comes with a '+' model
If all goes according to what we’ve seen and heard time and time again, the Galaxy S8+ will essentially be a Galaxy S8, but bigger. Aside from size differences for the display and battery pack, the two phones are expected to offer the exact same specs. And now a new leak from a trustworthy source reveals the specs of the phablet version of the Galaxy S8, which means the last remaining questions surrounding Samsung’s upcoming flagship phone duo were just answered.

If all goes according to what we’ve seen and heard time and time again, the Galaxy S8+ will essentially be a Galaxy S8, but bigger. Aside from size differences for the display and battery pack, the two phones are expected to offer the exact same specs. And now a new leak from a trustworthy source reveals the specs of the phablet version of the Galaxy S8, which means the last remaining questions surrounding Samsung’s upcoming flagship phone duo were just answered.

Other specs include 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, microSD support, a 12-megapixel Dual Pixel main camera, an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, an iris scanner, IP68 dust and water-resistance, and wireless charging.
An earlier report indicated that the Galaxy S8 should hit stores on April 21st, a date mentioned in various other leaks, or more than a month after the LG G6, which is supposedly scheduled to go on sale on March 10th.
I will be awaiting news of the Active version, which I will likely purchase unlocked from AT&T to replace my wife's S6 Active as we move to cheaper service alternatives by year's end.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
stessier

Re: Samsung Galaxy

Post by stessier »

I still want a new phone and will check it out, but would prefer to go with something that will work on Fi...which severely limits my choices. :) I hope Google comes out with something nice this fall.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
dbt1949

Re: Samsung Galaxy

Post by dbt1949 »

I'm waiting for the Milky Way Galaxy myself. Or maybe just a good Alpha Centuri.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949