Caption This: Robot Bezos Edition

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

Caption This: Robot Bezos Edition

Post by Isgrimnur »

Enlarge Image

The Verge
Add this to the growing pile of evidence the world is slowly transitioning into a sci-fi dystopia: a billionaire entrepreneur with a sideline in building space rockets has been showing off by piloting a 13-foot-tall robot.

Amazon CEO and fifth richest person in the world Jeff Bezos got behind the wheel (well, dual joysticks) of the bot at the retailing giant’s annual robotics conference. He tweeted out the picture above earlier this morning saying, “I just got to pilot an awesome (and huge) robot thanks to Hankook Mirae Technology.” Other attendees videoed the event, and Bezos can be seen waving around the robot’s arms and asking: “Why do I feel so much like Sigourney Weaver?”
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Brian

Re: Caption This: Robot Bezos Edition

Post by Brian »

Well, it started out as a fleshlight and a discarded mannequin torso and then things sorta got outta hand.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

He kinda looks like Lex Luthor in there...
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

One step closer to bringing his dream to reality... a real life performance of his favorite movie Robot Jox!
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

Where's my penis?
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
stessier

Post by stessier »

Brian wrote:Well, it started out as a fleshlight and a discarded mannequin torso and then things sorta got outta hand.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles