[TV] The Jetsons

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

[TV] The Jetsons

Post by Isgrimnur »

TVLine
ABC, meet George Jetson. George Jetson, meet ABC.

The Alphabet network has given a put-pilot order to a live-action sitcom reboot of The Jetsons, TVLine has learned. The remake, first reported here back in June, will update the classic 1960s Hanna-Barbera cartoon about a futuristic family, this time as a traditional multi-camera sitcom. Oscar-winning director Robert Zemeckis (Forrest Gump, Back to the Future) will serve as an executive producer, with Family Guy writer Gary Janetti penning the pilot.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Unagi

Re: [TV] The Jetsons

Post by Unagi »

that really should have said (to my ear): "ABC, Meet George Jetson... Jane, his wife." and just left the counter introduction out.
JMO
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Without a viable flying car, it will never work. I'll never forgive Hanna or Barbera for leading us to believe such things were in our imminent future.
Black Lives Matter
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Jeff V wrote:Without a viable flying car, it will never work. I'll never forgive Hanna or Barbera for leading us to believe such things were in our imminent future.
to be fair, I think it takes place in the far future... Much more forgivable then back to the Future's 2015 future...
Note to sef.. when making a sci-fi movie have it take place in te far future when everyone will have forgotten about the movie...or take place a long, long, time ago..
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Punisher wrote:
Jeff V wrote:Without a viable flying car, it will never work. I'll never forgive Hanna or Barbera for leading us to believe such things were in our imminent future.
to be fair, I think it takes place in the far future... Much more forgivable then back to the Future's 2015 future...
Note to sef.. when making a sci-fi movie have it take place in te far future when everyone will have forgotten about the movie...or take place a long, long, time ago..
I took it personally to mean MY future. Now I'm old and this seems a pipe dream. They lied to me. :x
Black Lives Matter
Jolor

Post by Jolor »

This is moving to HBO. Rumour has Tatiana Maslany playing Gladys 2.z and that the flying cars have an "ominous agenda".
So sayeth the wise Alaundo.