Amazon partners with Kohl's

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

Amazon partners with Kohl's

Post by Isgrimnur »

cnet
Retailer Kohl's said Tuesday that 82 of its Los Angeles and Chicago locations will pack and ship Amazon returns for free beginning in October.

Kohl's will send the eligible items to Amazon return centers regardless of the return reason. Customers using the Amazon Returns at Kohl's services will also have designated parking spots close to the store's entrance.
Earlier this month, Kohl's announced a new Amazon smart home experience that'll be available in 10 of its stores in the Chicago and Los Angeles areas starting in October. The experience will feature a 1,000-square-foot space with hands-on smart home products such as the Amazon Echo and Amazon Fire TV.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Kasey Chang

Re: Amazon partners with Kohl's

Post by Kasey Chang »

Not a bad idea, but closest Kohl's to me is 10 miles away. Easier to call in UPS pickup, or I can walk down to Fedex Office around the corner.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
dobberhd

Post by dobberhd »

The big benefit is returns that the customer had to pay for, such as ordering the wrong thing. Free returns are awesome.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

It seems that around here, Kohl's has a density of about 1 store per sq mi. Since I stopped shopping for my own clothes, I never have a reason to go there anymore.
Black Lives Matter