[Film] Bumblebee: The Movie

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

[Film] Bumblebee: The Movie

Post by Isgrimnur »

Digital Spy
After five movies of smashing metal, awkward humour and ridiculous product placement, the Transformers franchise is spreading its wings with a spin-off that will no doubt be full of smashing metal, awkward humour and ridiculous product placement.

We knew the movie would focus on the origins of fan-favourite character Bumblebee, but we'd not heard much more about it than that, until now.

The title for the spin-off has finally been announced, and it is... Bumblebee: The Movie.
Set for a Christmas 2018 release, Kubo and the Two Strings' Travis Knight is helming the spin-off, with Pitch Perfect star Hailee Steinfeld leading the cast.

John Cena has also been cast in the film, and Optimus Prime is said to be making an appearance too. Let's hope that the departure of Michael Bay as director and the new time period help it to avoid the brutal reviews of Transformers: The Last Knight.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Kraken

Re: [Film] Bumblebee: The Movie

Post by Kraken »

Not actually about bumblebees, then. I'm out.
Rumpy

Post by Rumpy »

Oh, so Seinfeld has a sequel to his Bee movie ;)
PC:
Ryzen 5 3600
32GB RAM
2x1TB NVMe Drives
GTX 1660 Ti
Hyena

Post by Hyena »

Rumpy wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:53 pm Oh, so Seinfeld has a sequel to his Bee movie ;)
Damn, beat me to it.
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

A chance to answer even one of the myriad questions I had after the last 32 Transformers movies is always welcome.
He won. Period.