My mom had a major stroke. [For real this time]

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Drazzil

Re: My mom had a major stroke. [For real this time]

Post by Drazzil »

funnygirl wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:38 pm
pr0ner wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:10 pm
Drazzil wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:07 pm Now im free. Thats food... right?
If you're a cannibal all of a sudden, I suppose so.
Yeah, it took me a moment to realize that was likely a typo and you meant "good". I'm pretty sure you will be fine.
Har har.

Im typing this on a cell phone. I gave up PCs a while ago.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Drazzil

Re: My mom had a major stroke.

Post by Drazzil »

Xmann wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 am
Drazzil wrote:Well now we have a different peoblem. Not stroke, but dehydration and acute renal failure. I dont know if it was deliberate but I'm plenty pissed right now.
could you shed light on this? was she brought in for stroke symptoms or dehydration?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I had hardly any info. She was hospiralized multiple times during her stay in the nursing home. Mostly for UTI and non responsiveness. Every time she went from the hospital to the nursing home I would try to get medical info on her, but even with me in the room physically with the doctor I couldnt get much morethen that. Finally I filed a grievance with the insurance company but I cant even do *that* withouut a signed consent form.
Drazzil

Re: My mom had a major stroke.

Post by Drazzil »

Xmann wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:10 am
Drazzil wrote:Well now we have a different peoblem. Not stroke, but dehydration and acute renal failure. I dont know if it was deliberate but I'm plenty pissed right now.
could you shed light on this? was she brought in for stroke symptoms or dehydration?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I had hardly any info. She was hospiralized multiple times during her stay in the nursing home. Mostly for UTI and non responsiveness. Every time she went from the hospital to the nursing home I would try to get medical info on her, but even with me in the room physically with the doctor I couldnt get much morethen that. Finally I filed a grievance with the insurance company but I cant even do *that* withouut a signed consent form.
Drazzil

Re: My mom had a major stroke. [For real this time]

Post by Drazzil »

Even the effing doctors who called me to ask my permission to shit wouldnt tell me anything beyond "this is whats happening right now" and "give us permission to do this"

Its a fucking goddamn quagmire.