[Sequel] Clarissa Explains It All

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

[Sequel] Clarissa Explains It All

Post by Isgrimnur »

HR
The Viacom-owned network is in early talks with the actress and original series creator Mitchell Kriegman for the revival.
The Viacom-owned cable network is in early discussions to reboot sitcom Clarissa Explains It All, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The reboot would see former star Melissa Joan Hart reprise her role as Clarissa Darling, only this time, she would play the mother of the family. Series creator Mitchell Kriegman is also in talks to return to write and exec produce. Hart will also exec produce via her Hartbreak Films banner, which she runs with her mother, TV producer Paula Hart. Nickelodeon declined comment as deals with both Hart and Kriegman are not done. The project, sources say, is in early development at Nickelodeon.
Kriegman revisited the series in 2015 with a novel, Things I Can't Explain, which served as a sequel to the series and followed Clarissa, now in her late 20s, trying to navigate life as an adult.
In a February interview with THR about her work directing ABC's The Goldbergs, Hart — who went on to star in ABC's Sabrina, The Teenage Witch — said she thought Clarissa would be prime to be rebooted as Netflix is doing its own, dark take on Sabrina.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Smoove_B

Re: [Sequel] Clarissa Explains It All

Post by Smoove_B »

I would not have expected Isgrumnur to be on top of all things related to Melissa Joan Heart, Clarissa in particular. What other dark secrets are you hiding??
Maybe next year, maybe no go
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Smoove_B wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:56 am I would not have expected Isgrumnur to be on top of all things related to Melissa Joan Heart, Clarissa in particular. What other dark secrets are you hiding??
Did you miss the post where Isgrimnur revealed that he (she) is actually Melissa Joan Heart?
Black Lives Matter.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Hmmm...I thought Isgrimnur was Alicia Vikander.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

A woman after my own heart.

I enjoyed watching Clarissa when I was in HS. I doubt that I'll make a return trip. I bounced off of Fuller House and One Day at a Time. Heck, I'm not even keeping up with stuff I know I want to watch.
It's almost as if people are the problem.