AT&T TV streaming service

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Moliere

AT&T TV streaming service

Post by Moliere »

$15 /month
AT&T will be launching a “skinny bundle” of television channels that will only cost $15 a month, according to The Wall Street Journal. This would make the offer, which does not include sports, one of the cheapest available for live streaming TV.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Lorini

Re: AT&T TV streaming service

Post by Lorini »

Funny that they announce this on the day I signed up for a 12 month contract. Thing is, I'm OK with signing up as the skinny bundle does not include sports.
Black Lives Matter
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

I am fine with no sports. My problem would be if they don't have ESPN they probably also don't have the Disney channel and my kids won't go for that. The other problem is that AT&T already has a streaming service (DirecTV Now) and that service still doesn't have DVR functionality. No DVR = no bueno, unless of course there is no DVR because everything is available On Demand.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Lorini

Post by Lorini »

The guy who installed my uverse said that nearly every show was on demand, so little need for dvr. Just because they don’t want to pay for ESPN doesn’t mean they won’t pay for any Disney channel. Depends on the audience they are looking for.
Black Lives Matter