Looking for a lawnmower part cheap

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

The Meal

Re: Looking for a lawnmower part cheap

Post by The Meal »

Z-Corn wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:35 pm OBVIOUSLY you don't own a Jeep Wrangler with which you need to swap hard and soft tops seasonally. If so you would own Torx bits already...
Only pre-'95! And that Jeep set of Torx are monsterous compared to what I used in working on HDDs.
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

Oh I forgot that, just up through the YJ. Our first was a '91...
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Hahaha...."makes Daehawk go crazy"......spent my father day cash of the lawn being mowed...THEN the STeam sale starts. On the plus side the lawn looks great. Anyone want pics or a video? On the bad I have little for Steam games. Wife says to get something since we didn't go to see Deadpool or Solo. So theres that.

Also I placed my order for those self sealing stem bolts self tapping screws. It said Completed! Then instantly said Payment method rejected"...so now Im waiting to see which it is and try again in an hour.

Tyranny is $15 thats the price of a movie so can get it but theres SO many on sale. Game overload! I kinda want an overhead rpg but dont know. When I have no cash I want them all. When I get some cash to afford one I never can decide. Help!
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"