Whaddia yah do?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Whaddia yah do?

Post by Default »

As some of you know, my oldest son lives with me. He has adhd, with a bunch of issues that come along with it. He has been fired from the two adult jobs he has held (he's 28 now), and he has not worked since the end of last july. He has ignored every bit of prudent advice I have given him. He is off his adderol and that is a root cause of him losing both jobs. He will not schedule an appointment to get back on it. He will not volunteer at the local hospital to show that he is interested in working and to fill the resume. He will not apply for entry level jobs. He does not leave my house, except for our family dinner routine. He already missed a deadline for getting a job and now faces eviction from my house in July.

W...T...F...
"pcp, lsd, thc, tgb...it's all good." ~ Kraken
Xmann

Re: Whaddia yah do?

Post by Xmann »

You have any professional help at your disposal?

Sent from my Galaxy S9 using Tapatalk

gf.me/u/zhnmhs

Post by Default »

He might still have health insurance through Obamacare, but he lies when asked pointed questions. At this point, I am contemplating calling out sick from work and personally driving him to a psychiatrist's office to make an appointment. Then I will have to drive him to the appointment myself, to make sure he shows up.

Post by Default »

He might still have health insurance through Obamacare, but he lies when asked pointed questions. At this point, I am contemplating calling out sick from work and personally driving him to a psychiatrist's office to make an appointment. Then I will have to drive him to the appointment myself, to make sure he shows up.