15%
No bun, I'm on the keto diet
5%

Total votes: 20

GreenGoo

Re: Sideways or Top and Bottom?

Post by GreenGoo »

Ditto.

I haven't eaten today and I would kill for a couple of chilli dogs.
EvilHomer3k
Forum Moderator

Post by EvilHomer3k »

wonderpug wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:44 pm
EvilHomer3k wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:25 am Thanks for explaining Lawbeef. What you listed is, indeed, correct. When I googled pictures of people eating hot dogs, there were several pictures of Obama eating a hot dog sideways (i.e. with the bun in a V shape). Betty White and Justin Bieber had pictures of them eating them with the top of the bun on top (with the bun in a C shape). There was one photo with someone eating a dog with the bottom of the bun on top.
So let me get this straight. You found this image:

and walked away thinking "oh, I guess lots of normal people eat hot dogs that way!"
No. I thought about why the bun top was larger than the bottom. Thought, why would they be cut like that, no one would eat them like a hamburger. Then found that image (and several others where people were eating them top to bottom). So, yes, that was an image I found, but it wasn't why this came up. Additionally, there were multiple people eating them in that same way. I simply included Betty White for Hepcat. How coudl he not want to see an image of BW eating a hot dog? Have you no regard for what he does alone in his basement at night?
That sound of the spoon scraping over the can ribbing as you corral the last ravioli or two is the signal that a great treat is coming. It's the washboard solo in God's own
bluegrass band of comfort food. - LawBeefaroni
morlac

Post by morlac »

pr0ner wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:14 pm
morlac wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:58 pm
pr0ner wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:11 pm That is a hot dog I would totally eat with my hands.
Yep. 2 of them.
2 hands, or 2 hot dogs? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
2 dogs with 2 hands. The major problem is only 1 mouth. I have the same issue with beer.