[Film] Wonder Woman 1984 - Nov 01 2019

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

[Film] Wonder Woman 1984 - Nov 01 2019

Post by Isgrimnur »

cnet
Wonder woman herself Gal Gadot, and director Patty Jenkins, made an appearance at the San Diego Comic-Con WB panel Saturday morning to tease next year's Wonder Woman 1984.

The packed Hall H crowd was also treated to brand new footage from the sequel, something many thought was unlikely as filming has only recently started.
Wonder Woman lands in the mall in full costume, with a little girl saying oh my gosh as Wonder Woman tosses her into a plush bear while apprehending two gunmen and crushing their guns. She hips her lasso around them runs the other direction and less off the platform to the level below. Then she runs down the street in full dash mode in full costume. Clip ends.
Wonder Woman 1984 will see Chris Pine return (I can hear you already asking how), adds Kristen Wiig as Barbara Ann Minerva/Cheetah and Pedro Pascal in a mystery role.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Kraken

Re: [Film] Wonder Woman 1984 - Nov 01 2019

Post by Kraken »

I never bought the comics because girls had cooties back then. Professor Marston and the Wonder Women made me appreciate the origin story in the first movie more. 3/4 of its runtime explores the love that dare not speak its name with only the rest directly related to Wonder Woman, but it's the real origin story.

I'll rent the second movie eventually just to see where they go with it.
Daehawk

Re: [Film] Wonder Woman 1984 - Nov 01 2019

Post by Daehawk »

Gal strikes me as the perfect woman.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"