Fundraising for 2019/2020: 12 Months Renewed - We are good until October 2020. Paypal Donation Link Here

NBA Post Season 2018-2019

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

User avatar
Jaymann
Posts: 9039
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: California

NBA Post Season 2018-2019

Post by Jaymann » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:00 pm

It is upon us with the regular season starting tomorrow. This is the first time in years I am excited about the Lakers' season. LA-Bron, Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma (looks like Lance Stephenson has been jettisoned) should be enough to make the playoffs, but pose no immediate threat to the Warriors' dynasty. Now if James can just start attracting superstar talent like he has at previous stops, maybe they can make some noise.
Last edited by Jaymann on Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>

User avatar
Xmann
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:36 pm

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Xmann » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:57 am

Nuggets should win 50 games this year. We are loaded with really good young talent that I'm hoping can continue to develop. I'm not a fan of Michael Malone and that's my concern.

User avatar
pr0ner
Posts: 14483
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Northern Virginia, VA
Contact:

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by pr0ner » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:26 pm

Jaymann wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:00 pm
It is upon us with the regular season starting tomorrow. This is the first time in years I am excited about the Lakers' season. LA-Bron, Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma (looks like Lance Stephenson has been jettisoned) should be enough to make the playoffs, but pose no immediate threat to the Warriors' dynasty. Now if James can just start attracting superstar talent like he has at previous stops, maybe they can make some noise.
Where are you seeing Lance Stephenson has been jettisoned from the Lakers? Everything I can find says he's still on the team.
Hodor.

User avatar
Jaymann
Posts: 9039
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: California

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jaymann » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Lance is still on the team, I stand corrected. Previously when I did a roster check he did not show up.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>

User avatar
pr0ner
Posts: 14483
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Northern Virginia, VA
Contact:

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by pr0ner » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Jaymann wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:37 pm
Lance is still on the team, I stand corrected. Previously when I did a roster check he did not show up.
Maybe you got confused with him getting jettisoned from the last preseason game? :lol:
Hodor.

User avatar
Lorini
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 am
Location: Santa Clarita, California
lorini.a’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Lorini » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:49 pm

LeBron's Lakers should be good for at least a playoff spot this year. Finally!!!
Steer into the drift.

User avatar
Moliere
Posts: 12007
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Walking through a desert land

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Moliere » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:07 pm

"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow

Jeff V
Posts: 31715
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:17 pm
Location: Nowhere you want to be.

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jeff V » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:23 am

Well, that certainly saves some time this winter (and next!) And I was even thinking about checking to see if the Bulls were going to be on TV tonight...

User avatar
Xmann
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:36 pm

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Xmann » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:13 am

Nuggets with a good 3-0 start.

User avatar
Lorini
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 am
Location: Santa Clarita, California
lorini.a’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Lorini » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:49 am

Shameful for Ingram to fuck up LeBrons Staple Center debut. I would have suspended him til January if it was me and I’m a Laker fan.
Steer into the drift.

User avatar
Rip
Posts: 26885
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:34 pm
Location: Cajun Country!
Contact:
Rip’s avatar
Loading…

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Rip » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:44 pm

Lorini wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:49 am
Shameful for Ingram to fuck up LeBrons Staple Center debut. I would have suspended him til January if it was me and I’m a Laker fan.
Ironically Lance is the one who drug him away to avoid getting into more trouble.

Jeff V
Posts: 31715
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:17 pm
Location: Nowhere you want to be.

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jeff V » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:44 pm

0-82 still possible. If that happens, do they earn all of the lottery balls?

User avatar
Jaymann
Posts: 9039
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: California

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jaymann » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:15 am

Lakers finally find a winning formula: lose Ingram and Rondo, and let Lance and Kuzma go to town.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>

User avatar
Lorini
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 am
Location: Santa Clarita, California
lorini.a’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Lorini » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:37 am

I love Kuzma, I just like the way he plays. Wonder what will happen when Ingram comes back, I don't think Walton is afraid to lessen his minutes.
Steer into the drift.

User avatar
geezer
Posts: 7328
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Yeeha!

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by geezer » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:39 pm

The Spurs picked a bad year to lose 3 all-NBA defensive stoppers on the wings/backcourt. Jeebus. :shock:

Also, F Uncle Dennis.

User avatar
Pyperkub
Posts: 19212
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: NC- that's Northern California
Contact:

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Pyperkub » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:43 pm

Klay friggin' Thompson!!!
When the first of 14 left Klay Thompson’s right hand, nobody rose.

Not yet, anyway.

Over the next hour and a half, a historic hour and a half, they would do plenty of rising. They would shake their heads in astonishment at an awe-inspiring Golden State Warriors first half. They would erupt throughout the most prolific 26 minutes and 33 seconds of 3-point shooting the league has ever seen...

...Klay kept going, even after smashing heads with teammate Damian Jones “like a couple of idiots” early in the third. With blood trickling down his forehead, he canned Nos. 11 and 12. During the timeout, while trainers worked on the cut, his teammates crowed: “Two more! Two more!” They knew.

Kerr, unaware of the looming record until that point, turned to Steph: Do you have the record? Curry confirmed he did – 13 threes on Nov. 7, 2016, against the New Orleans Pelicans.

But he had no interest in holding it much longer. He, like the rest of his teammates, catered to Klay at every opportunity. They set screens whenever possible. They fed him in transition. Curry passed up a fast-break layup for what could have been Thompson’s 14th, but it rimmed off. Another rainbow for No. 14 went awry soon thereafter, and as nine players raced toward the other end, Thompson crept for a second in the other direction, staring off into the distance, as if in his own fantasyland, unable to process momentary failure.

“I was just so anxious to get the record,” he’d later say.

He hit Nos. 13 and 14 with a bandage and headband stemming the bleeding. Kerr told him he looked like Slick Watts. Thompson, Kerr realized, probably didn’t know who that was.
52 points in under 30 minutes of playing time. Holee-Smoke!
There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

User avatar
stessier
Posts: 24550
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:30 pm
Location: SC

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by stessier » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:20 pm

I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles

User avatar
Jaymann
Posts: 9039
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: California

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jaymann » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Somehow with their patchwork lineup of youngsters plus retreads (Tyson Chandler was a great pickup) + LeBron the Lakers have overcome an 0-3 start to reach 8-6. They just beat Portland for the second time after losing to them 16 straight(!). Unfortunately Rondo went down with a broken hand, so Ball and others will have to step up.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>

User avatar
Jaymann
Posts: 9039
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: California

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jaymann » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:22 am

Yo Rip, those are some ugly ass uniforms. :puke-front:
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>

GungHo
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:15 am
Location: Second star to the right

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by GungHo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:11 am

I don't know that Dallas is actually going to be all that good this year, even an 8 seed will be difficult for this team to pull off, but at least they're interesting again. I feel like this could be another beginning for this franchise much like the playoff victory against Utah waaaayyyy back in the early days of Dirk's career. They have to make some smart moves after this year but they have the cap space to do it. And Doncic is a lot of fun to watch. Pretty incredible that kid is only 19
OR
cry in a corner that the world has come to a point where you have to pay for imaginary shit.

-Hiccup

User avatar
Lorini
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 am
Location: Santa Clarita, California
lorini.a’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Lorini » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 am

GungHo wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:11 am
I don't know that Dallas is actually going to be all that good this year, even an 8 seed will be difficult for this team to pull off, but at least they're interesting again. I feel like this could be another beginning for this franchise much like the playoff victory against Utah waaaayyyy back in the early days of Dirk's career. They have to make some smart moves after this year but they have the cap space to do it. And Doncic is a lot of fun to watch. Pretty incredible that kid is only 19
I like them a lot better when they are losing to the Lakers :lol:
Steer into the drift.

User avatar
Jaymann
Posts: 9039
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: California

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jaymann » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:20 pm

What has gotten into the Clippers - leading the Western Conference?!? I can't even name any of their players except Sweet Lou Williams.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>

User avatar
Skinypupy
Posts: 13642
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Pac-12 Country

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Skinypupy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:22 pm

I had to do a double take when I saw that Jim Boylen is now the coach of the Bulls. That dude is a clown...couldn't wait to get rid of him at Utah.

Still one of the strangest and funniest coach/media interactions I've ever seen was this one. "Ball didn't go in the hoop" :lol:

“Don’t tickle the wall clown.” - MST3K

User avatar
Rip
Posts: 26885
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:34 pm
Location: Cajun Country!
Contact:
Rip’s avatar
Loading…

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Rip » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 pm

Jaymann wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:22 am
Yo Rip, those are some ugly ass uniforms. :puke-front:
Agree.

User avatar
Lorini
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 am
Location: Santa Clarita, California
lorini.a’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Lorini » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:56 pm

The Spurs are not the Spurs without Ginobli and Tim Duncan, it's just not the same :(
Steer into the drift.

GungHo
Posts: 3766
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:15 am
Location: Second star to the right

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by GungHo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:20 am

Lorini wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:56 pm
The Spurs are not the Spurs without Ginobli and Tim Duncan, it's just not the same :(
To be fair, the AARP was gonna deny them admission if they played another season. Gotta get that $5 off on the Early Bird at IHOP!
But I agree. Between them being gone as well as Leonard and Denny Green I don't even know who those guys are anymore.
OR
cry in a corner that the world has come to a point where you have to pay for imaginary shit.

-Hiccup

User avatar
El Guapo
Posts: 32945
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:01 pm
Location: Boston

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by El Guapo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Skinypupy wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:22 pm
I had to do a double take when I saw that Jim Boylen is now the coach of the Bulls. That dude is a clown...couldn't wait to get rid of him at Utah.

Still one of the strangest and funniest coach/media interactions I've ever seen was this one. "Ball didn't go in the hoop" :lol:

That didn't take long.

User avatar
Jaymann
Posts: 9039
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:13 pm
Location: California

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Jaymann » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Wow, did not expect that - the Lakers blow out the Warriors on the road, going the last quarter and a half without LeBron. Can't wait for the battle for LA on Friday.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>

User avatar
geezer
Posts: 7328
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Yeeha!

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by geezer » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:29 am

GungHo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:20 am
Lorini wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:56 pm
The Spurs are not the Spurs without Ginobli and Tim Duncan, it's just not the same :(
To be fair, the AARP was gonna deny them admission if they played another season. Gotta get that $5 off on the Early Bird at IHOP!
But I agree. Between them being gone as well as Leonard and Denny Green I don't even know who those guys are anymore.
Pop’s figuring it out. They’re still a team-first, low drama group that comes to work. Derozen is playing good D and killing it with his passing in addition to his offense, LMA is figuring out his shot, Bryn Forbes has carved out a great role, and Patty Mills still brings the culture. If DeJounte hasn’t gotten hurt this team would be right in the mix, but after losing 3 all-NBA wing defenders and Manu, it’s taking awhile. Still, a Spurs “rebuild” is going better than most teams could ever hope for.

User avatar
geezer
Posts: 7328
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:52 pm
Location: Yeeha!

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by geezer » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:30 pm

geezer wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:29 am
GungHo wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:20 am
Lorini wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:56 pm
The Spurs are not the Spurs without Ginobli and Tim Duncan, it's just not the same :(
To be fair, the AARP was gonna deny them admission if they played another season. Gotta get that $5 off on the Early Bird at IHOP!
But I agree. Between them being gone as well as Leonard and Denny Green I don't even know who those guys are anymore.
Pop’s figuring it out. They’re still a team-first, low drama group that comes to work. Derozen is playing good D and killing it with his passing in addition to his offense, LMA is figuring out his shot, Bryn Forbes has carved out a great role, and Patty Mills still brings the culture. If DeJounte hasn’t gotten hurt this team would be right in the mix, but after losing 3 all-NBA wing defenders and Manu, it’s taking awhile. Still, a Spurs “rebuild” is going better than most teams could ever hope for.
So as I was saying...

6 players in double figures tonight as SA dismantles TOR, DeMar with a triple double (first ever???) and two steals, (and twice Kawhi's assists) and the team as a whole is top-5 defensively over the last month or so. Popovich is the GOAT. Nice to see Kawhi chatting with Pop and the Spurs bench after the game too. Top notch organization.

User avatar
rittchard
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:16 pm
rittchard’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by rittchard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Without LeBron, Rondo and Kuzma, the Lakers looks like a bunch of scrubs who may or may not even deserve to be playing in the D League.

It all starts with Lonzo, possibly the most overrated "star" of all time. This is a "point guard" (I use the term loosely) that routinely throws the ball away, misses layups, misses wide-open threes, and shoots free throws at a percentage worse than my mother. People keep saying he plays great defense, yet every other decent point guard seems to blow right past him whenever I watch. Yet he continues to get coddled by the press, the coaches and his teammates. I don't believe it has to do with his dad anymore, I just don't understand it. They should have traded him for pretty much anyone, as he is just dragging the entire team down with him. Ingram I think still has some potential, but comparing him to KD is just a joke at this point.

I was really anticipating that the Lakers could make the playoffs this year, at least the 7th or 8th spot. But the way it's looking now is they just don't have the depth if they don't make a trade for a second All-Star. Anthony Davis please?

User avatar
Isgrimnur
Posts: 62111
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:29 am
Location: Chookity pok
Contact:

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Isgrimnur » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:09 pm

rittchard wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:37 pm
D League.
That's G⚡ League, thank you very much.

User avatar
Lorini
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 am
Location: Santa Clarita, California
lorini.a’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Lorini » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:03 pm

The Lakers were never expected to make the playoffs without a top tier star so what's going on now with all the injuries should be expected. And groin injuries are tough so who knows where they'll be by the time LeBron gets back.
Steer into the drift.

User avatar
rittchard
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:16 pm
rittchard’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by rittchard » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Lorini wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:03 pm
The Lakers were never expected to make the playoffs without a top tier star so what's going on now with all the injuries should be expected. And groin injuries are tough so who knows where they'll be by the time LeBron gets back.
Yeah I know that in my head but it's so painful to watch lol. The sad thing is even without LeBron, with Rondo and Kuzma, I believe they'd still be a 50% team, especially against some of the teams they played lately.

What I'm curious to know is what deals they passed up (if any of the rumors were true) because they weren't willing to give away Ball or Ingram.

User avatar
Lorini
Posts: 6803
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:52 am
Location: Santa Clarita, California
lorini.a’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Lorini » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 am

Steer into the drift.

User avatar
noxiousdog
Posts: 23278
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:27 pm
Contact:

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by noxiousdog » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 pm

Lorini wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 am
Ball is getting much better since you criticized him :)

Keep up the good work?
Because he had one good game?
My continuing adventures of learning to play piano. - Now Playing Moonlight Sonata

Amazon Kindle Book Loaning Thread

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog

User avatar
rittchard
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:16 pm
rittchard’s avatar
Offline

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by rittchard » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:50 pm

noxiousdog wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 pm
Lorini wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:09 am
Ball is getting much better since you criticized him :)

Keep up the good work?
Because he had one good game?
LOL, he's actually had a couple. If he could play consistently like he did last night, I would shut up and rejoin the fan club. But he's just so inconsistent, and when he plays bad, it's just so bad. My mom thinks he is on drugs (weed), which might explain his performance. My sister thinks it's just the pressure from his dad, plus having a baby at 21. Who knows? I realize this is only his second year, but when people compare someone to Magic and Jason Kidd, it's hard to not expect more disciplined play.

On a side topic, I am loving watching Zubac develop. If they can keep developing 2-man plays with him, he seems solid (and young) enough to give them a real spark.

User avatar
noxiousdog
Posts: 23278
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:27 pm
Contact:

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by noxiousdog » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:14 pm

5 facts about James Harden's scoring.

1. Harden would still lead the league in scoring even if free throws didn’t count.
2. Harden would still lead the league in scoring even if the 3-point line disappeared.
3. Harden is obliterating precedent by scoring so many unassisted buckets.
4. Harden scored 50-plus points four times in his first 41 games. In the 2010s, there is only one other instance of a player scoring 50 in more than one such game in his first half of the season. It was Harden last season, when he tallied three.
5. Harden has remained as efficient as ever despite amplifying his volume to previously unseen levels.

Even if isolation basketball isn't aesthetically pleasing, , Harden is crazy efficient at scoring and really good at it.
My continuing adventures of learning to play piano. - Now Playing Moonlight Sonata

Amazon Kindle Book Loaning Thread

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog

User avatar
Pyperkub
Posts: 19212
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: NC- that's Northern California
Contact:

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Pyperkub » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:13 pm

noxiousdog wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:14 pm
5 facts about James Harden's scoring.

1. Harden would still lead the league in scoring even if free throws didn’t count.
2. Harden would still lead the league in scoring even if the 3-point line disappeared.
3. Harden is obliterating precedent by scoring so many unassisted buckets.
4. Harden scored 50-plus points four times in his first 41 games. In the 2010s, there is only one other instance of a player scoring 50 in more than one such game in his first half of the season. It was Harden last season, when he tallied three.
5. Harden has remained as efficient as ever despite amplifying his volume to previously unseen levels.

Even if isolation basketball isn't aesthetically pleasing, , Harden is crazy efficient at scoring and really good at it.
and yet, they are just .500 in January during the streak.
There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.

User avatar
Ralph-Wiggum
Posts: 15727
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:51 am

Re: NBA Regular Season 2018-2019

Post by Ralph-Wiggum » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:09 pm

noxiousdog wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:14 pm
3. Harden is obliterating precedent by scoring so many unassisted buckets.
This part is the most amazing to me. In his back-to-back 50 point games, none of his baskets were off an assist. While that certainly does indicate he his incredibly good at getting his own shot, it also makes me wonder what his teammates think of clearly not being so involved in the offense.

Post Reply