Olivia Foa'i (Te Vaka)

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Tao

Olivia Foa'i (Te Vaka)

Post by Tao »

So I am flipping through the channels the other night and Moana is on; I tune in just as the song We Know the Way is ending. This is one of my favorite songs in the movie but I really like the very beginning where they are singing in native Polynesian, I find the languages incredibly interesting and beautiful. So of course now I want to hear the whole song so I jump to YouTube, in the recommendations panel are videos of Te Vaka, a Pacific Islander music and dance group, Opetaia Fao'i, the leader apparently wrote the song We Know The Way. There were also recommendations to view Olivia Foa'i, she sings dances and choreographs blending the contemporary and traditional, very talented.

Human kinetics simply amazes me, what can be done with the human body, and the physiological response to certain "motions" is fascinating. Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14AZ9T4 ... tion=share
"Don't touch my stuff when I'm dead...it's booytrapped!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez
Kasey Chang

Re: Olivia Foa'i (Te Vaka)

Post by Kasey Chang »

Just the hips... reminds me a bit of Shakira. She's known for her hip movements. :)
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Cylus Maxii

Re: Olivia Foa'i (Te Vaka)

Post by Cylus Maxii »

Wow. Nice.
My nephew, Jake - "I mean is there really anything more pure? Than sweet zombie monkey love?"