Crab Legs and a Brawl (with pictures)

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

JSHAW

Crab Legs and a Brawl (with pictures)

Post by JSHAW »

So I'm watching CNN headline news this morning and they have a story about a brawl that happened at a buffet, over crab legs. They also mention that
a pair of tongs was used as a weapon. This one happened in Alabama.

Guess who I immediately think of......wait for it......

DRAZZIL !!!!!!

Those fortunate enough to remember the story of Drazzil, crab legs, etc. should get a good chuckle out of this one...or not.

Anyway Draz, I thought about you at 647am this morning, hope you are still enjoying the bountiful oceanic treats from the seas at your
local buffet. I had my cellphone next to me and managed to snap 2 pics from the story.

LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Re: Crab Legs and a Brawl (with pictures)

Post by LawBeefaroni »

My first thought too. Nice!

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. -- Alabama police say a dispute over crab legs at a dinner buffet ended in a brawl that left two people facing misdemeanor charges.

Huntsville police officer Gerald Johnson says he was eating at the Meteor Buffet restaurant when a fight broke out.

Johnson tells WHNT-TV that diners were using service tongs like fencing swords, plates were shattering, and a man was beaten by a woman.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
em2nought

Re: Crab Legs and a Brawl (with pictures)

Post by em2nought »

FYI: Went to a buffet in Pattaya a couple years ago. You do not want to mess with Russians at a buffet. Russians take their buffet seriously. :mrgreen:
two months