RIP Keith Flint of The Prodigy

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

McNutt

RIP Keith Flint of The Prodigy

Post by McNutt »

Dead of suicide at 49.

I am not an EDM fan (is that how you'd label their music?), but I did like a few of their songs.
hitbyambulance

Re: RIP Keith Flint of The Prodigy

Post by hitbyambulance »

as an early fan, i was never into their mid-90s MTV-ified 'band phase' with Keith and Maxim becoming lead vocalists - i was hoping rave would live on forever, ahaha.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

His success was hard won. Having grown up with dyslexia, he dropped out of school aged 15, and worked as a roofer in Essex before joining the Prodigy. He later weathered an addiction to prescription painkillers but became sober, and married Japanese DJ Mayumi Kai in 2006. The couple later separated.

As well as his success with the Prodigy, Flint also founded the successful motorcycle racing outfit Team Traction Control, which made its debut in 2014, and went on to win multiple Supersport TT titles.

Man, suicide is a bitch.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Hyena

Post by Hyena »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:43 pm
His success was hard won. Having grown up with dyslexia, he dropped out of school aged 15, and worked as a roofer in Essex before joining the Prodigy. He later weathered an addiction to prescription painkillers but became sober, and married Japanese DJ Mayumi Kai in 2006. The couple later separated.

As well as his success with the Prodigy, Flint also founded the successful motorcycle racing outfit Team Traction Control, which made its debut in 2014, and went on to win multiple Supersport TT titles.

Man, suicide is a bitch.
And this one smacked back, apparently.
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Hyena wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:03 pm
LawBeefaroni wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Man, suicide is a bitch.
And this one smacked back, apparently.
Didn't even mean to go there, nice one.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT