Fundraising complete, next renewal is August 2022. Paypal Donation Links US dollars CDN Dollars

Sad pet stories...and maybe a happy one

Everything else!

Moderators: EvilHomer3k, Bakhtosh

Isgrimnur
Loading…

Re: Sad pet stories...and maybe a happy one

Post by Isgrimnur »

;)

Kraken
Loading…

Post by Kraken »

Last week Warren had an Exorcist-level barfing event, and since then his appetite has diminished and he's lost some weight. When he can be enticed to eat, he often garfs it up some hours later. Barfing is a problem for kitties on oral medication, so I'm going to move his blood work up and get him checked out later this week.

I've been avoiding veterinary care because (1) he's on an experimental black-market drug for a disease that the vet says is invariably fatal, which kinda screws up their ability to diagnose anything, and (2) thanks to covid, all vet appointments are done via phone calls from the parking lot. Under these very complicated circumstances, and with my personal phone-phobia, that's ungood. To ensure proper care, I need to be in the room during the exam, and that ain't happening.

His behavior and alertness are still good so I'm hoping this is just a blip in his recovery. There are lots of non-FIP, non-serious reasons that an animal can have digestive problems.

This is Warren, btw.

dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

Albino? Albino seem to always have problems.
Best of luck to your little pal.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949

Kraken
Loading…

Post by Kraken »

Nope, not albino.

Daehawk
Loading…

Post by Daehawk »

Cute little guy. Hope he gets past any hiccups and turns out fine.
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-di ... -wife-died ....Help for me to take care of stuff . Wife died Jan 3 2019 after 31 years. My soulmate.
---------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
GroovAtroN, stop asking
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk

Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Warren looks adorable. I hope he does okay. I've seen the mess cats can make and it can be hard to believe what comes out of them.

My Boxer is still working on "loopy" from her meds. Over the weekend she was out with us and really wanted to play. Running around the yard? She looks sluggish and a little uncoordinated. She even took a digger when she missed a step, but got right back up like nothing happened. Still no more seizures, though, so we've got that. I'm hoping she adjusts to the medication soon and gets back to her normal self.
2020 has been the longest century in recent history, and we're still not done with it.