Girls will be girls.

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

UsulofDoom

Girls will be girls.

Post by UsulofDoom »

An elaborate sand sculpture in the lobby of a Honolulu hotel was vandalized this week by a teen girl, and the five-star resort's surveillance cameras captured the whole thing.
Honolulu Police released the surveillance video on Thursday in an attempt to identify the vandal and the friend who recorded her pulling off the prank at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel just after 11 p.m. Monday night.
The two have since been identified as two local teens, KHON reported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWXTM41PEOM

So do you select like or dislike on youtube?
If I make a grammar or spelling mistake, PM me. I will correct it. It’s better than you being an asshole!

No one knows the truth, only hypothesis, assumptions, conjectures, speculations, presumptions, guesses and theories.

We are not Gods, but nature. No more than one of many dominate species that will inhabit this planet for a short period of time, on its ever so long journey through the universe.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Re: Girls will be girls.

Post by LawBeefaroni »

This whole "prank" thing is stupid.

Fuck with other people's shit, record it, and it's a "prank." Get views and likes. Hurray!
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Gosh. I think I'd throw the book at the one doing the actual vandalism. And probably at the one taping it, too, just because.
Hodor.
Scuzz

Post by Scuzz »

So, why do they hate that sand so much?
Black Lives Matter
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

pr0ner wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:53 pm Gosh. I think I'd throw the book at the one doing the actual vandalism. And probably at the one taping it, too, just because.
They should be made to pay for the cost of repairing / replacing the sculpture, and probably a fine on top of it. Though I don't think this is the kind of thing that people should go to jail over.
Black Lives Matter.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Scuzz wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:51 pm So, why do they hate that sand so much?
:naughty:

Not falling for that. :snooty:

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
stimpy

Post by stimpy »

Idiots will be idiots.
He/Him/His/Porcupine
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

How is that a prank? And whatever the extent of the law is, I'm likely good with. If they can't control themselves then they need parents who can. If they don't have parents who can then "society" needs to step in.
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

Scuzz wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:51 pm So, why do they hate that sand so much?
If I make a grammar or spelling mistake, PM me. I will correct it. It’s better than you being an asshole!

No one knows the truth, only hypothesis, assumptions, conjectures, speculations, presumptions, guesses and theories.

We are not Gods, but nature. No more than one of many dominate species that will inhabit this planet for a short period of time, on its ever so long journey through the universe.
gameoverman

Post by gameoverman »

I think it's ironic that they are destroying property while recording the destruction while being recorded recording the destruction. They are so stupid they think they are the only ones with a camera.
Redfive

Post by Redfive »

Police released a surveillance video capture of the two girls.

Enlarge Image
Battle.net: red51ve#1673
Elder Scrolls Online - @redfive
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Looks more like drunken stupidity than a prank to me.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

That's what I'mm saying. The word "prank" has a new meaning today. Drunkenly defacing art is a
"prank" if you film it and put it on YouTube.

It's the age of endless one-upsmanship.

The teacher went into anaphylactic shock within 15 minutes of the “prank,” according to WSYX.
A YouTuber who recorded a prank video about her dog is now the subject of an investigation into possible animal abuse, Los Angeles police told BuzzFeed News, after unedited footage showed her hitting the animal.
Kyle "Bugha" Giersdorf, the 16-year-old who won $3 million in the Fortnite World Cup, was the victim of a "swatting" prank Saturday as he was livestreaming on Twitch.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

The word prank seems to have morphed. The last I remember the closest to wanton vandalism you would ever call a prank would be something like egging the house of someone you didn't know and even then, that probably would have still been a way to euphamise a lesser from of vandalism rather than actually being a prank. It's not like you would call maibox baseball a night of pulling pranks.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

A prank was always an extreme joke, sometimes mean spirited, sometimes not. A belligerent attack intended only to do harm is not a prank.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

Honestly, this is what a prank is supposed to be:

morlac

Post by morlac »

Alefroth wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:01 pm Looks more like drunken stupidity than a prank to me.
Yea, the one filming looked like she was smoking at the same time. Anyone else disappointed the rail didn't fail? I needed a good Karma ending.
morlac

Post by morlac »

Redfive wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:16 pm Police released a surveillance video capture of the two girls.

Enlarge Image
This must be an old photo. She hasn't aged gracefully.
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

morlac wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:02 pm
Alefroth wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:01 pm Looks more like drunken stupidity than a prank to me.
Yea, the one filming looked like she was smoking at the same time. Anyone else disappointed the rail didn't fail? I needed a good Karma ending.
Either that or faceplant into the sculpture.
stessier

Post by stessier »

morlac wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:03 pm
Redfive wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:16 pm Police released a surveillance video capture of the two girls.

Enlarge Image
This must be an old photo. She hasn't aged gracefully.
That has to be a minority opinion.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

I think he's saying if that was the girl in the video.