We're Famousish? [Or one of you is a closet YouTuber]

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

noxiousdog

We're Famousish? [Or one of you is a closet YouTuber]

Post by noxiousdog »

I've been looking at Warcraft Lore lately and found a YouTube video by Bellular Gaming about WoW at launch. At 12:57 (link is set up to that point) there's a screen shot of Octopus Overlords with posts by The Mad Hatter, Koz, and Gedd about Fear Ward.

Interestingly, although the posts were from 2006, the screenshot is recent. I'm guessing we're high on the Googles.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
LordMortis

Re: We're Famousish? [Or one of you is a closet YouTuber]

Post by LordMortis »

Who among what's left among us could be that young? I've never seen nor seen a picture of Asharak. :?:
Interestingly, although the posts were from 2006, the screenshot is recent. I'm guessing we're high on the Googles.
Also we were around in 2006 and are still around today. There are too many that fit, though there are some much bigger sites (Q23). Even RPS wasn't around back then.

How big and gamingcentric were reddit in 2006?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

LordMortis wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:15 pm How big and gamingcentric were reddit in 2006?
Conde Nast bought them at the end of 2006, so they were valuable, at least.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Reddit is funny. I was curious so I go to search to see what they had to say about WOW in 2006

Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I'm guessing it is just a google result for people bitching about that particular ability. Note that he's not logged in.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)