College Football 2019

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

GungHo

College Football 2019

Post by GungHo »

Florida won the opener but not sure I saw anything out of them that said they were the better team.

Gonna have to be a whole lot better than that to win the SEC.
OR
cry in a corner that the world has come to a point where you have to pay for imaginary shit.

-Hiccup
Skinypupy

Re: College Football 2019

Post by Skinypupy »

When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Is there any college football outside of NCAA?
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Xmann

Post by Xmann »

GungHo wrote:Florida won the opener but not sure I saw anything out of them that said they were the better team.

Gonna have to be a whole lot better than that to win the SEC.
Florida did not impress me at all last night. Didn't show me anything close to the #8 team in the nation. Entertaining game, but sloppy from both teams.

Additionally, Felipe Frank's is still high on my "players I can't stand" list. However, a lot of that has to do because he's a Gator.
gf.me/u/zhnmhs
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Florida's defense and defensive line play was impressive. Miami had zero running game and they had something like 10 sacks.

But 5-6 turnovers? Winning with that many is impressive too.

But they sure didn't look like SEC West challengers. Good thing the season has a ways to go.

Kevin Sumlin on the other hand has a ton of work to do.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Jaymann wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:35 am Is there any college football outside of NCAA?
No, but the OO college football thread has been "NCAA Football 20XX" since the 2012 season. Tradition, man! (and it makes it easier to search)
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Xmann

Post by Xmann »

Pyperkub wrote:Florida's defense and defensive line play was impressive. Miami had zero running game and they had something like 10 sacks.

But they sure didn't look like SEC West challengers. Good thing the season has a ways to go.

I was in a bar and couldn't hear the commentary, but the left tackle for Miami was awful. He had to of given up 4 or 5 of those sacks as well. Not trying to take anything away from Florida's defensive line, but Miami's line was brutal.
gf.me/u/zhnmhs
Scuzz

Post by Scuzz »

Xmann wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:29 pm
Pyperkub wrote:Florida's defense and defensive line play was impressive. Miami had zero running game and they had something like 10 sacks.

I was in a bar and couldn't hear the commentary, but the left tackle for Miami was awful. He had to of given up 4 or 5 of those sacks as well. Not trying to take anything away from Florida's defensive line, but Miami's line was brutal.
I think Miami started 2 freshmen and the center had never started a game before. Florida looked terrible from the parts of the game I watched. But I think they looked terrible to start off last season as well.
Black Lives Matter