Fundraising complete, next renewal is August 2022. Paypal Donation Links US dollars CDN Dollars

F@H now for Corona-Virus

Everything else!

Moderators: EvilHomer3k, Bakhtosh

Formix

Re: F@H now for Corona-Virus

Post by Formix »

PSU checker just arrived last night. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll let you know how it goes!
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

My GPU is overheating one of my SSDs (a motherboard-slotted M.2 that is sandwiched between the CPU and GPU), so until I can come up with a better cooling solution I'll just be running F@H on the CPU.
Time and tide melt the snowman.

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold. Come on, Ace, we've got work to do.
-- The Doctor
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

After 4 months off, I'm finally back. My F@H client died on me back in August, and I could not get it figured out despite complete removals/reinstalls. I just reinstalled the latest client today, and it chugged right back up. I'm wondering if there wasn't some issue with my combo of F@H client, Windows Insider build, and GeForce drivers...
Formix

Post by Formix »

So PSU checker says my PSU is fine.....so that leaves it to either the mobo or processor. Well, based on my F@H stats, the new PC is doing fine, so I have the luxury of going slow in rebuilding my primary PC.