Brian May of Queen suffers heart attack

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Daehawk

Brian May of Queen suffers heart attack

Post by Daehawk »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/entertai ... index.html

Queen guitarist Brian May says he 'could have died' after he was rushed to hospital with heart attack.
The 72-year-old musician described the "saga" of incidents that had befallen him in May, starting with injuring his buttocks.
"I had an MRI and yes I did have a rip in my...my gluteus maximus," he said in a video Monday, noting that he assumed the injury was the cause of the pain he was feeling.

However, a week later, the rocker said he was still in "agony," leading him to have an MRI of his spine, which revealed a compressed sciatic nerve.
The nerve, May said, was "quite severely compressed and that's why I had this feeling that someone was putting a screwdriver in my back."
"In the middle of the whole saga of the painful backside I had a small heart attack," he said, adding that he endured around 40 minutes of pain and chest tightness.
In the video, May revealed that his doctor drove him to the hospital, where he found out he had three blocked arteries, and was treated by medics as an "emergency case."
"I actually turned out to have three arteries which were congested and in danger of blocking the supply of blood to my heart," he said.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Therockyfroggy

Re: Brian May of Queen suffers heart attack

Post by Therockyfroggy »

Lucky he got there...3 blocked arteries...oyyyy.
Jeff V

Re: Brian May of Queen suffers heart attack

Post by Jeff V »

It all started with buttocks injury while gardening.

I thought this was mentioned when it happened a week or so ago.
Black Lives Matter