Any OOers from Flavortown?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Daehawk

Re: Any OOers from Flavortown?

Post by Daehawk »

Best thing Pizza Hut ever had and they got rid of it.

--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Wait a minute, I grew up there, and all I remember is White Castle.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Scuzz

Post by Scuzz »

ImLawBoy wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:41 pm
Scuzz wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:04 pm
LordMortis wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:21 am
hepcat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:49 pm Suwhen your people called on you to fight at the Battle of Burger Chef
And Jeff!!!! Now you are trying to distort history. :x
Scuzz wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:18 am Pizzas don't have corners. Well, maybe dish deep pizzas but those aren't real pizzzas.
You are dead to me. Not only are square deep dish pizza very real. They are standout in the general excellence that is all pizza... or nearly all pizza. You can keep a sizable portion California Pizza Kitchen "gourmet" pizza crap.
I don't think it is possible to get a true deep dish pizza in my town. At least anything like I have seen on the food channel. But those tend to look more like lasagnas than pizza.
You've either experienced really bad deep dish or really bad lasagna.
I have never experienced deep dish. As I said, they don't even offer it around here. And the thickness makes me think lasagna. But I speak from ignorance because there is no deep dish pizza here.
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

If your priazzo lasts more than four hours, seek medical attention from someone other than Dr. Mario.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Update: I asked my buddy who lives in Columbus about this and it was the first he'd heard of it.

His exact words: "You’d think Guy would have a restaurant in Columbus. But none that I’m aware of. This is literally the first time I’m hearing that Guy is from Columbus. And I’ve lived here for 32 years. So apparently Columbus doesn’t give a shit that Guy is from here."

:D :D :D
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

It's not about Guy Fieri, Goddammit. It's about the flavor! It's always been about the flavor.

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Every year on the anniversary of the Battle of Hamburglar Hill, I put on the traditional chef’s apron and climb to the roof of a nearby Denny’s to scream “GIVE ME FLAVOR...OR GIVE ME DEATH!”. Then I climb back down and order a Moons Over My-Hammy breakfast special.
He won. Period.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Last time I was in Columbus, I went to a micro called, IIRC, The Elevator. Food was good, beer was good, and was even flirted upon by a much younger woman. Got rather shitfaced, but managed to make it across the parking lot to my hotel. Night started in the company of a friend who worked for Shrapnel Games. As it was, it was the most remarkable evening (out of 3 or 4) spent in Columbus over the years.
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Jeff V wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:48 pm Last time I was in Columbus, I went to a micro called, IIRC, The Elevator. Food was good, beer was good, and was even flirted upon by a much younger woman.
HA! My disguise was flawless! I spent much of the Flavor Wars as a secret agent working for the Ministry of Zesty!
He won. Period.