MLB 2021: Offseason chat

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Isgrimnur

Re: MLB 2021: Offseason chat

Post by Isgrimnur »

nods in ARod
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

I'm sure it's a coincidence that it was 341 and the Tatis contract was 340. :P The Tatis one is likely a better move considering how young he is. Assuming he of course lives up to the hype.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
naednek

Post by naednek »

Happy fools dayImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Naw, we have you beat. CBS News
The Texas Rangers on Wednesday announced that they will allow 100% capacity at Globe Life Field for their home opener in Arlington. The announcement comes a week after Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced he was rescinding the state's mask mandate and opening Texas "100%."
After opening day, the Rangers will switch to a system where certain sections will allow for "distanced seating," according to the team's website. The stadium seats approximately 40,000 people, according to MLB.com.

"We're not going to have the social distance seats available for Opening Day because we made a commitment to everybody [season ticket holders] that they could hold tickets if we would allow them for the proper Opening Day," executive vice president and chief revenue and marketing officer Joe Januszewski told MLB.com. "We're going to honor that, so in order to do that, obviously we would be at a full capacity."
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

So, they consider their season ticket holders to be their most expendable of customers? How odd...
Black Lives Matter