Seeing the world......

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Daehawk

Seeing the world......

Post by Daehawk »

Seeing the world......People see it differently. Ages see it in their own way. I have seen it many ways at times in my life.

Children and teens may see the the wold as growing and living. Things are invented. The internet, new cars, human space missions. Shopping online, movies when you want them, food delivered from anywhere. Need a ride? Call Uber.

Middle aged may see it as stagnant. Racism persists. Riots still happen. Politicians are still corrupt. Medicines still cant cure cancers, MS, HIV or a myriad of other things yet. People still age. Still no moon base.

I may see it as dying. Humans acting stupid. Pollution ruining our home. Pandemic taking our lives. That tree dead. That tree fell. A wife lost to time.

Yet a child may know of death. A middle aged may know of a new future in remarrying. I may think nothing changes. Human eyes see many things on the journey of life. Day to day. Year to year. Past present future. Life and dreams.

Remember that what you see may not be what they see. Or it may be the exact same thing but in someone on the other side of the world. We are us.

Now I need to see just what the hell I took.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"