Requesting Your Kindness (ALS Fundraiser)

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Octavious

Requesting Your Kindness (ALS Fundraiser)

Post by Octavious »

I've been spamming anyone and everyone about this because I just find it so heartbreaking. Generally I don't send out things like this, but this is so tragic I feel like I should do anything I can. And if we even just get one person to donate that's a win.

A former co-worker of mine was diagnosed with ALS a few years ago. I didn't find out about it until recently when my friend posted it. The poor family went from having everything (He had a great job working at MLB Advanced Media) to being told he would die in a few years. Add the pandemic and our horrible HC system and well you have crushing disaster for this family. His wife now is at home taking care of him and trying to manage their daughters online school. Plus they have been refused any assistance for nurses and such by the HC company. :(

So if you want to do something nice for the season please take a look. They really need it as sadly I don't think he has much time left. He's now confined to a wheelchair and can barely speak. I'm just so freaking broken from hearing all the news about this. :cry:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-the-san ... -fight-als

If you don't want to follow the link:
Just go to gofundme
Search for "help the santeramo family fight ALS"
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
wonderpug

Re: Requesting Your Kindness (ALS Fundraiser)

Post by wonderpug »

Nice try, but you're not getting access to my Steam account.
Octavious

Re: Requesting Your Kindness (ALS Fundraiser)

Post by Octavious »

wonderpug wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:52 pm Nice try, but you're not getting access to my Steam account.
:lol:

That's exactly why I put the search thing for the website. :lol:
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com