Duplicate

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Lorini

Duplicate

Post by Lorini »

Canceled Houston game because of not enough Houston players to play. This is getting off to an awesome start!

Forget this thread go here https://www.octopusoverlords.com/forum/ ... =5&t=97917
Last edited by Lorini on Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Lives Matter
Jaymann

Re: NBA 2020

Post by Jaymann »

I only got 2 responses to my thread. Are you sure we need another?
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Scuzz

Re: Duplicate

Post by Scuzz »

Of course Harden has been spotted at least twice in strip clubs without a mask. He went thru quarantining and multiple tests before he could join the team. But you see this happening still. The Washington Football Team's captain was fined for being out at a club without a mask.
Black Lives Matter
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

My gosh, clubs are still open? :shock: Only in the country that couldn't put out more than $1,200 of stimulus/relief in a ninth-month period.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Aw crap this is some kinda sports thread. I was hoping for a word game....I was going to post XEROX.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

This is the cancelled, duplicate NBA thread that we're for some reason still discussing the NBA in. So it can be whatever you want!

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Daehawk wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:43 pm Aw crap this is some kinda sports thread. I was hoping for a word game....I was going to post XEROX.
OK, here's the word game. You can post a synonym, antonym, or use the same letters in a different word (name for that?).

I will start with:

Axiom
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Sudy wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:50 pm This is the cancelled, duplicate NBA thread that we're for some reason still discussing the NBA in. So it can be whatever you want!
Random Randomness Randomness!
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Somewhere, The Meal just got a cold chill.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:06 pm Somewhere, The Meal just got a cold chill.
Hilarious. I’m dealing with COVID-19 symptoms actually.

Somehow.
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Damn it, that sucks. Best of wishes for a speedy recovery.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

And you're in here posting?? Now we're all exposed!....Im reporting you to the tracer if they ask. :)

Get well fast and easy.
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

The Meal wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:06 am
Isgrimnur wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:06 pm Somewhere, The Meal just got a cold chill.
Hilarious. I’m dealing with COVID-19 symptoms actually.

Somehow.
Results are back and I'm negative for the virus everyone was worried about. Not sure what hit me, but I'm still feeling some lingering effects (checks the calendar) here four days later. Even more confuzzling is HOW I got whatever it is that's in me. I'm on the near-Smoove end of the spectrum with regards to socializing, distancing, and sanitary measures. Not nearly enough, apparently.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Viruses are sneaky. Maybe yours wasn't airborne, or maybe a bacterium breached your defenses. Glad it isn't covid, but presumably some good old run-of-the-mill flu. That's no fun, either, but at least you don't have to worry about long-term effects.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Not to freak Meal out but I have seen to many reports on the tests being wrong both ways. Mostly though one test will say no COVID and they send you to the ER and BAM that test says COVID. I dont trust tests at all.
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Daehawk wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:26 pm Not to freak Meal out but I have seen to many reports on the tests being wrong both ways. Mostly though one test will say no COVID and they send you to the ER and BAM that test says COVID. I dont trust tests at all.
Not freaked out at all, and appreciate the germane warning. Fortunately, the symptom that immediately saw me set up the test (a complete loss of taste) was not persistent (I wasn’t eating lemons like apples or snacking on ghost peppers like some videos that are out there). My alternative symptoms didn’t include the COVID biggie (respiratory distress) so I became less frightful for that result even before getting my nose swabbed. And my daughter was tested at the same time and received the same negative result. We’re confidently proceeding as “good in the hood”.

I’m not at all sad to have dodged the potential long term repercussions of this insidious disease. I don’t exactly have a lot of lung function to spare.