Democrat's Election Disruption Initiative Begins

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Papageno

Post by Papageno »

Well, at the very least, it is weird that it starts with item 2 right under the DNC logo.

While the "pre-emptive strike" language may be a bit unfortunate (after all, the document is aimed at the party faithful) the document doesn't suggest anything illegal or out of line. It just advises people to let others know of past abuses so they can be vigilant against them this time. What's wrong with that?
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Seems to me there is a legitimate beef going on and arming your constituency against it is good. "The pre-emptive" crap is a bit extreme and unfortunate and IMO uncalled for, but it's a rallying cry for the sheep to spit out and the sheep love rallying cries.

The minority leaders schtick bullet point is a bit underhanded IMO as well, but if that is the worst thing that happens by either party I'll impressed as all hell.

Finally, I think I am about through with liberal media filter. It seems that was true once apon a time, but it seems to me our media no longer reports much of any news. They are like a wishing well looking glass. They report what masses want to hear. They reflect what the greater populace wants to be true. They will slander and defame left and right equally if that is what we want to hear. They will ignore anything important until there is a sign we already know about it and want to know more. Contempory Big Media News are yes men for the greater public.