Before 9/11, Bush Said....

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

U2K Tha Greate$t

Before 9/11, Bush Said....

Post by U2K Tha Greate$t »

" America, Americans did not have to worry about terrorist attacks "

Now read good alright.

Translated by the Everlasting Prince U.2.K.

" Before 9/11, america, people who lived in this land did not have to worry about Violence "

Thats what bush meant to say, either way bush doesnt know nothing about the world around him. Infact, i think if anyone agress with that statement, you need to go outside more, just get some fresh air or something. :lol:

Just so you know, violence and terrorist attacks are the same thing. People only make it seem different, because they lack understanding of evil.

Peace.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Translated by the everlasting fucknuckle: My new user is taking a bit longer than usual to get into the You Too, 'Kay groove
Mr. Fed

Re: Before 9/11, Bush Said....

Post by Mr. Fed »

U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:" America, Americans did not have to worry about terrorist attacks "
Cite, please.
Popehat, a blog.
U2K Tha Greate$t

Whats up mark, where you been at?

I'm glad that you are back, but lets not derail this thread.

If you cant get into the groove of u2k, you might wanna put a coat on a stray cat and let us know what happen.

Btw, i was just showing everyone how bush is not really the leader of this country, because leaders dont talk bs out thier ass. People have been dying since adam and eve, in the past times and in the times that we lived in now. so for bush to say such a stupid statement, well it just goes to show you how simple minded the world is.

Mankind can not stop violence, but we can correct things to make the world at peace. I mean peace is coming, but i gather we still have a ways to go.

( Note: Pay close attention to the words in bold, for they have a meaning )

So um, stay focus and have fun and feed your cats hash from the canned.

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Last night, I was playing Resident Evil 4. This game is one of the most violent games I have ever played. I felt stirrings inside my inner mind, and I realised that the game was inciting terrorism in me. I had no choice, the violence and terrorism link is so profound that I had no choice but to go forth and release mustard gas onto a crowded subway train.

The proof is in the pudding. Let me translate that for you: Look at this holy moley freaking screenshot

I'm special!
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

ChrisGrenard wrote: The proof is in the pudding.
Banana, chocolate or vanilla?
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Kelric wrote:
ChrisGrenard wrote: The proof is in the pudding.
Banana, chocolate or vanilla?
CORN!
I'm special!
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

bush is not really the leader of this country
Then just who is the leader of this country?
XBox Live Gamertag: Yankeeman84

GO HOKIES!!!

Virginia Tech Department of History
CSL

Post by CSL »

Yankeeman84 wrote:
bush is not really the leader of this country
Duh....

U2K Tha Greate$t

Yankeeman84 wrote:
Nobody. GOD or Jesus Christ are the leader's of this world, not of a land, there is a difference.

Besides the point, let me point out a example.

People would try to point to a scripture that says, GOD was the one who set up the governments of this world, but thats not true. GOD did not set up these governments, GOD is perfect alright, and if GOD had set up these governments, there wouldnt be poverty, drugs, wars, false teachers, that exist in this land or other lands.

The fact is, the governments are here by the will of man, they exist because they exist.

So bush is only Viewed as a leader, by mankind / the people in this world

I for one, dont view him as a leader, he is not above me, neither does he control me or protect me, thus he is not a leader, he is just another man who is in power.

As i said on another forum, someone can make great changes without being viewed as a leader, or a leader in power. I am a leader, because of the things that i planned to do, not a leader, because i am above anyone.

All President's are the same, they talk alot of bullsh** and never solve or do anything great.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Definately a new user.
Bad Demographic

Post by Bad Demographic »

You can agree or disagree with U2K, you can discuss as much as you want, but please stop with the derails - you do a disservice to other folks who may actually want to engage in discussion.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
mrzubblewump

Post by mrzubblewump »

U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:As i said on another forum, someone can make great changes without being viewed as a leader, or a leader in power. I am a leader, because of the things that i planned to do, not a leader, because i am above anyone.

All President's are the same, they talk alot of bullsh** and never solve or do anything great.
You are not a leader because of what you plan to do but because of how you took your followers to where you planned to be. There is a difference. Anyone can plan to do anything but it is those that actually act upon a plan and achieve that plans goal that can call themselves a leader. Whether a plan fits your definition of being moral is irrelevant. There have been several effective leaders that history has labeled as evil.

Many Presidents have acomplished many great things. One has to wonder what you consider an accomplishment to be if you want to throw away the accomplishments of our Presidents as being nothing but talking BS. I'm left wondering what makes you any different from the Presidents that talk BS? Have you accomplished any of your goals or are you just all talk?
Reality is the part of imagination that we can all agree upon.
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

Aren't there laws regarding the misrepresentation of yourself as a representative of a well-known, third-party company, anyway?
U2K Tha Greate$t

Rincewind wrote:Definately a new user.
You think there are bunch of people living together in maryland, in the same house acting like a troll right?

So if i understand this right, you think these same people have been playing around on the net, acting like a troll from 1999 to 2006?

You do understand that i post on other forums right?

Who do you think person is
http://snarfitforum.org/index.php?s=e0d ... owuser=244

Or this person
http://support.invisionfree.com/index.p ... user=36818

If you do a search, there are no trolling from those users, oh wait, thats me.

:roll:
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Why do you NOT REMEMBER things that you have said multiple times? Why do you act clueleless when that has been pointed out to you?

Why is your grammar and sytnax sometimes completely different week to week? Why is your limited command of the English language sometimes vastly different seemingly from day to day?

Why do you contradict yourself about the stupidest things from week to week and act like we are crazy when we ask you about it.

If its not a new user, its you having multiple personalities, or perhaps being just one person-which strengthens our perception of you as a miserable troll. Explain the inconsistencies, then lets talk.
wire

Post by wire »

As i said on another forum, someone can make great changes without being viewed as a leader, or a leader in power. I am a leader, because of the things that i planned to do, not a leader, because i am above anyone.
You are a leader of sorts...you have a few people who like to follow you around and post silly pictures whenever you start a new thread. Would that make them your disciples?

Since you planned on doing things can you share what you planned to do since apparently you aren't planning on doing them anymore?

I'm not sure God would appreciate your God complex.
U2K Tha Greate$t

mrzubblewump wrote:
Many Presidents have acomplished many great things.
Maybe so, but they have done more bad then good. Just look at the history of this world, thier ways of understanding is greatly flawed.
mrzubblewump wrote:One has to wonder what you consider an accomplishment to be if you want to throw away the accomplishments of our Presidents as being nothing but talking BS.
Well if you have'nt notice, everything bad that happens is man's fault. There is no secrets in that haha, so if you start something and it turns out bad, someone who is in power, needs to fix it. I dont see how someone can talk about bringing peace to a land, if they choose to spend billions of dollars on space programs. LOL, what does the heavens have to do with with us, i already know whats up in the heavens, i know everything that exist up there, so um lets fix things here on earth.

An accomplishment in my eyes, is doing something to bring great change so things will seem to be more peaceful. I have yet to see any president do this, expect maybe Lincoln or JFK, who i have high respect for. I might not know everything they did, but i know what they did, and i like them.

What do you think will happen once iraq is at peace, do you believe these leaders who are suppose to be great, will bring forth another war with Iran or North Korea , who in my eyes pose no threat.

mrzubblewump wrote:Have you accomplished any of your goals or are you just all talk?
I help people all the time, mostly the homeless or just animals or people who i may run into , from the eastcoast to the westcoast, i'm not on the status of being someone who the world see's yet, but give me time hahaha.

One of the most important things, is help people & never turn your back on them. The words in bold, is the most important thing if you watch closely on how people do in this world. So believe me, i have done alot, more then what i can speak for other people.

See the secret is, anybody can make a change, but its how you make that change, that counts - Mystery Ridah :lol:

See the secret is, anybody can help someone, but its how you go about helping that person, that counts - u2kworldwide :lol:
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Mr. Fed wrote:
U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:" America, Americans did not have to worry about terrorist attacks "
Cite, please.
Yes, linky please.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
mrzubblewump

Post by mrzubblewump »

U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:
mrzubblewump wrote:
Many Presidents have acomplished many great things.
Maybe so, but they have done more bad then good. Just look at the history of this world, thier ways of understanding is greatly flawed.
Is it good when someone get's hired for a job or is it bad that someone was fired to make room for that new person? Good/Bad is all a matter of perspective. I've looked at the history of the world (Presidents only have about 200 years worth of history) and we are still here so I'd say overall the world's leaders have done good (whatever that means).

U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:Well if you have'nt notice, everything bad that happens is man's fault.
Oh Really? Huricanes, earthquakes, floods, etc these are all the works of man? Maybe these things are all good.
U2K Tha Greate$t wrote: I dont see how someone can talk about bringing peace to a land, if they choose to spend billions of dollars on space programs. LOL, what does the heavens have to do with with us, i already know whats up in the heavens, i know everything that exist up there, so um lets fix things here on earth.
I had no idea that you were God. Only God can know the heavens so completely. Science is the search for the truth. I have no problem with the truth do you?
U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:An accomplishment in my eyes, is doing something to bring great change so things will seem to be more peaceful.
Complete peace is not possible or did you forget that mankind was thrown out of paradise?

It's nice that you are a charitable person. It would be even better if you were humble and kept that to yourself. Being charitable has nothing to do with being a leader.
Reality is the part of imagination that we can all agree upon.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Answer my questions please. you brought them up, I responded. Come on.
U2K Tha Greate$t

mrzubblewump wrote: Is it good when someone get's hired for a job or is it bad that someone was fired to make room for that new person?
LOL, Its bad, but things do not have to worked out that way.
mrzubblewump wrote:Good/Bad is all a matter of perspective. I've looked at the history of the world (Presidents only have about 200 years worth of history) and we are still here so I'd say overall the world's leaders have done good (whatever that means).
Change comes in all different forms, and i know there has been great changes within this world, but i wouldnt put your faith and will, into the governments of this world, for they can only do so much. So i think if you wanna make some changes, you need to do it, when you get into that
mrzubblewump wrote:Oh Really? Huricanes, earthquakes, floods, etc these are all the works of man?
Yes, it all comes from what the sin of this world and i also believe satan is the cause of some of those storms too. I also believe the way we lived plays a part in something bad happening too, but thats another story which i wont discuss at this time.
mrzubblewump wrote:I had no idea that you were God. Only God can know the heavens so completely. Science is the search for the truth. I have no problem with the truth do you?
I said i know whats up there, i didnt say i understand everything thats up there ;) And no, scientist/science is the not the truth to understanding the heavens, i will never believe that.

mrzubblewump wrote:Complete peace is not possible or did you forget that mankind was thrown out of paradise?
The Paradise that was in the beginning is not lost, why do you think armageddon is coming, no better yet, read this:

( 2 peter chapter 3 verse 13 )

Peace on earth is coming, so get ready. Everybody who reads the bible, should know already that GOD will soon restore order, to what was thrown out in the beginning.
mrzubblewump wrote:It's nice that you are a charitable person. It would be even better if you were humble and kept that to yourself. Being charitable has nothing to do with being a leader.
It helps. :D
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Well if you have'nt notice, everything bad that happens is man's fault.
Yes, it all comes from what the sin of this world and i also believe satan is the cause of some of those storms too.
Wait.

So everything is the work of man, except for some storms that are the work of Satan?

How can it be both?
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

Exodor wrote:
Yes, it all comes from what the sin of this world and i also believe satan is the cause of some of those storms too.
Wait.

So everything is the work of man, except for some storms that are the work of Satan?

How can it be both?
Easy. Snow storms are the work of man because everyone knows that people like snow better than rain or other forms of precipitation. But thunder showers . . . definitely the devil's work. And don't even get me started on sleet and hail!
Just 'cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there -- Radiohead
Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you like me? 😳
U2K Tha Greate$t

Exodor: The reason we have sin, is because of what adam and eve did, thus whatever they did, we have deal with it, which is ok with me. + the way we lived doesnt help , + satan is also part of the reason or a big reason. So alot of things are involved, but man is the root of it.

Anyway........
Rincewind wrote:Why do you NOT REMEMBER things that you have said multiple times?
Oh but i do remember, dont be decieve on what you think you see, but you dont know.
Rincewind wrote:Why do you act clueleless when that has been pointed out to you?
See above. I just think there is some misunderstanding on some of the things which some of the members on overlords read from time to time.
Rincewind wrote:Why is your grammar and sytnax sometimes completely different week to week?
Who knows, i never notice that. LMFAO

Rincewind wrote:Why is your limited command of the English language sometimes vastly different seemingly from day to day?
Well , i do play alot of Grand Theft Auto.
Rincewind wrote:Why do you contradict yourself about the stupidest things from week to week and act like we are crazy when we ask you about it.
No, no, sometimes i type too fast and the words may seem a tad off, no big time. But i never contradict myself.
Rincewind wrote:If its not a new user, its you having multiple personalities, or perhaps being just one person-which strengthens our perception of you as a miserable troll. Explain the inconsistencies, then lets talk.
I'm alot smarter than you think.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Exodor wrote:
Wait.

How can it be both?
Man chooses either God or Satan. If he chooses God, good things happen (even bad seeming things that are ultimately part of God's good plan). If he chooses Satan, bad things happen (even good seeming things that are ultimately part of Satan's evil plan).

By scheming to influence man to choose evil, Satan indirectly causes the storms through man where he is sucessful in his evil influence.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
U2K Tha Greate$t

Pyperkub wrote:
Mr. Fed wrote:
Cite, please.
Yes, linky please.
I dont have a link, but i do remember bush saying it , hours after 9/11 happen.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

U2K Tha Greate$t wrote:
Rincewind wrote:Why is your limited command of the English language sometimes vastly different seemingly from day to day?
Well , i do play alot of Grand Theft Auto.
Little nuggets like this are why I read U2k threads. :D
Kurth

Post by Kurth »

U2K Tha Greate$t wrote: I'm alot smarter than you think.
Not possible.
Just 'cause you feel it, doesn't mean it's there -- Radiohead
Do you believe me? Do you trust me? Do you like me? 😳
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Very Very interesting.
In many of my management articles, I often refer to specific people as a means of telling the story... making a point. These people do not exist -- they are fabrications that are specifically constructed to make a point. There are traits or quirks of former co-workers and friends that I borrow to construct my story persona, but these small slices of personality do not a person make.
EDIT: And....the money shot from the same site:
What I'm interested in is three things. First, the beginning of trends. How in the world did Elmo get so popular? What were the three key decisions that someone made to assure the Elmo meltdown of the last millenium?

Second, non-mass-media trends. In the Elmo example, there was A LARGE CORPORATION which was working for years to do exactly what happened (ie: sell a bazillion Tickle Me Elmos). How about trends which start by some goofball in California deciding to sell rocks as pets? (Question to self: Pet rocks were actually a FAD... what's the difference between a trend and a fad? Is there one?)

Lastly, what advantages does the Internet give someone to watch/learn about/see trends. The small list above is a pathetic example of primal tools which, while interesting, offer no competitive advantage to early trend identification and analysis. What micro-tools could be developed to identify buzz in it's infancy? How would one get insanely weathly using these tools?
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

Smoove_B wrote:
Very Very interesting.
In many of my management articles, I often refer to specific people as a means of telling the story... making a point. These people do not exist -- they are fabrications that are specifically constructed to make a point. There are traits or quirks of former co-workers and friends that I borrow to construct my story persona, but these small slices of personality do not a person make.
EDIT: And....the money shot from the same site:
What I'm interested in is three things. First, the beginning of trends. How in the world did Elmo get so popular? What were the three key decisions that someone made to assure the Elmo meltdown of the last millenium?

Second, non-mass-media trends. In the Elmo example, there was A LARGE CORPORATION which was working for years to do exactly what happened (ie: sell a bazillion Tickle Me Elmos). How about trends which start by some goofball in California deciding to sell rocks as pets? (Question to self: Pet rocks were actually a FAD... what's the difference between a trend and a fad? Is there one?)

Lastly, what advantages does the Internet give someone to watch/learn about/see trends. The small list above is a pathetic example of primal tools which, while interesting, offer no competitive advantage to early trend identification and analysis. What micro-tools could be developed to identify buzz in it's infancy? How would one get insanely weathly using these tools?
I totally missed this. Very interesting -- particularly the first one.

Time to enlist some forum members in some Google research .... and maybe even spend a few bucks on other research tools....
Popehat, a blog.
Quipp

Post by Quipp »

The plot thickens...
The Preacher
Forum Moderator

Post by The Preacher »

http://www.jerkcity.com/jerkcity1353.html

The cartoon by the same guy, Michael Lopp.
You do not take from this universe. It grants you what it will.
Quipp

Post by Quipp »

Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Over 5000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel: this is the Promised Land."

Now President Bush has stole your shovels, kicked your asses, raised the taxes on Camels, and mortgaged the Promised Land.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

There are days when I could almost kill for a U2K translation of our current president. I dare say it may have changed the world.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Are we sure U2K isn't the monkey behind the curtain?
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Oh man. He really was Tha Greate$t.
Black Lives Matter.