Words of Wisdom from Alan Keyes

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Grievous Angel

Words of Wisdom from Alan Keyes

Post by Grievous Angel »

In case this hasn't made national news yet, I thought I'd keep you all up to date with the Keyes circus.

Children with gay parents will commit incest

Of course, this also means that adopted children with heterosexual parents are likely to commit incest, because they won't know if they have any brothers or sisters either. Therefore, parentless children should be sterilized at an early age before they're turned loose on the world.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

"If we do not know who the mother is, who the father is, without knowing all the brothers and sisters, incest becomes inevitable," Keyes told the Marquette Park rally held to oppose same-sex marriages.
Yes, as the children of gay parents are busy having sex with everyone on earth they will inevitably eventually shag a sibling. They will probably end up having sex with their own parents and Keyes as well. It is inevitable.

The guy is funny, so long as Obama stays 50+ points ahead of him. What's sad is people who get in line behind him. I mean party loyalty is one thing. Keyes insanity is quite another.
Fireball

Post by Fireball »

Keyes is polling around 15-17%, which is, apparently the absolute floor for Republican support in Illinois. Clearly the GOP could run one of those wild-haired troll toys from the 1970s and get 15% of the vote. And a lot less embarrassment than Keyes is bringing them.
Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:17 am
Zarathud: The sad thing is that Barak Obama is a very intelligent and articulate person, even when you disagree with his views it's clear that he's very thoughtful. I would have loved to see Obama in a real debate.
Me: Wait 12 years, when he runs for president. :-)
SuperHiro

Post by SuperHiro »

I can't remember who said this, but it was somehow about Keyes trying to make Obama the first candidate to get 100% of the vote.
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

isnt Alan's daughter gay?
Fireball

Post by Fireball »

Yes, Myra, his younger (I believe) daughter is a lesbian.
Zarathud: The sad thing is that Barak Obama is a very intelligent and articulate person, even when you disagree with his views it's clear that he's very thoughtful. I would have loved to see Obama in a real debate.
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Keyes is a dumbass.

Even he is too conservative for the Rep. Party.

Children with gay parents will commit incest.... WHAT THE FUCK?

Even I must say that is the craziest thing I have ever heard!
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Damn, it's fun living in Illinois.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I agree, Im.

Keyes can get worse. Check out the Keyes Quote of the Day or the Truth about Keyes. Frightening stuff, but at least Alan Keyes will take his idiotic reasoning to its extreme conclusions.

The only way to explain Keyes is understanding that the Republican party in Illinois has collapsed. The only moderates left untouched by scandal are trying to rebuild, and the fundamental social conservatives have been itching for YEARS to flex their muscle. After the weak state Republican leadership realized that Jack Ryan was tainted goods, there was a rush for the doors. The only other credible alternative was a local businessman Oberweis (who had thumbed the national leadership by running strong anti-immigrant ads in the primary and previously annoyed the state leadership), there was such a power vacuum that sucking Keyes in from Maryland seemed to be a good idea. Most Republican candidates can't distance themselves from Keyes fast enough privately (if not publicly). I think the Keyes legacy in Illinois will be the equivalent of radioactive political fallout.

The sad thing is that Barak Obama is a very intelligent and articulate person, even when you disagree with his views it's clear that he's very thoughtful. I would have loved to see Obama in a real debate.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Fireball

Post by Fireball »

Zarathud wrote:The sad thing is that Barak Obama is a very intelligent and articulate person, even when you disagree with his views it's clear that he's very thoughtful. I would have loved to see Obama in a real debate.
Wait 12 years, when he runs for president. :-)
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

Keyes is just a blacker, more articulate version of Bush. I guess his beliefs just dont play too well in the here midwest.
Spock's Brain

Post by Spock's Brain »

Unbreakable wrote:Keyes is just a blacker, more articulate version of Bush. I guess his beliefs just dont play too well in the here midwest.
Keyes is a blacker, more articulate version of the "Reverend" Phelps. As much as I object to some of Bush's social policies, I wouldn't equate him to Keyes.