Anthony Weiner?

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

hepcat

Re: Anthony Weiner?

Post by hepcat »

Ah the old Rip tactic of "I'll switch to a different topic when presented with facts that are contrary to what I just said!".
Covfefe!
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

How the hell does a discussion on Anthony Weiner divert into Russian Uranium? I've been part of some ridiculous thread de-rails but this one is up there. Dude texts pictures of his junk to random women online. Yeah, well the Russians purchased a company that mines URANIUM and donated MONEY to Hilllary's campaign, run by vice chairwoman Huma MAHMOOD Abedin - who is married to Anthony Weiner. CLINTON!

Did I do that right? Does someone work for Weiner's PR team, because that's an awesome smokescreen. "No, you shouldn't be concerned or interested in his sexting pictures because Clinton's campaign received money from Uranium-fueled Russians."
Maybe next year, maybe no go
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Smoove_B wrote:How the hell does a discussion on Anthony Weiner divert into Russian Uranium? I've been part of some ridiculous thread de-rails but this one is up there. Dude texts pictures of his junk to random women online. Yeah, well the Russians purchased a company that mines URANIUM and donated MONEY to Hilllary's campaign, run by vice chairwoman Huma MAHMOOD Abedin - who is married to Anthony Weiner. CLINTON!

Did I do that right? Does someone work for Weiner's PR team, because that's an awesome smokescreen. "No, you shouldn't be concerned or interested in his sexting pictures because Clinton's campaign received money from Uranium-fueled Russians."
:lol:
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

In all fairness, somebody did write something.
Covfefe!
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Smoove_B wrote:How the hell does a discussion on Anthony Weiner divert into Russian Uranium? I've been part of some ridiculous thread de-rails but this one is up there. Dude texts pictures of his junk to random women online. Yeah, well the Russians purchased a company that mines URANIUM and donated MONEY to Hilllary's campaign, run by vice chairwoman Huma MAHMOOD Abedin - who is married to Anthony Weiner. CLINTON!

Well done. You got a laugh from me. When written up like that, it is so obvious. I was blissfully following along with the discussion... But now I'm on board with the :?: . :)

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

The next time there's a scandal involving someone posting pics of their junk (covered or not) I'm just going to yell out URANIUM!
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Covfefe!
Rip

Post by Rip »

I don't need to, I always have this playing in the background.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Carlos Danger changed his name to T Dog and started sexting a 15 year old girl.

At this point, I'm afraid to look at my phone whenever the text alert goes off.
Covfefe!
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Damn. I said it before, but I will repeat - dude has problems. Sadly, it does represent a missed opportunity for the Hansen vs Predator relaunch that's happening. No, that's not a joke.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

hepcat wrote:Carlos Danger changed his name to T Dog and started sexting a 15 year old girl.

At this point, I'm afraid to look at my phone whenever the text alert goes off.
Well, if you'd stop recording people at the gym...
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Seems like T Dog's problems are getting bigger:
Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Anthony Weiner's cell phone and other records, according to law enforcement officials. The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Smoove_B wrote:Damn. I said it before, but I will repeat - dude has problems. Sadly, it does represent a missed opportunity for the Hansen vs Predator relaunch that's happening. No, that's not a joke.

"Click click CLICK CLICK CLICKKKKKKKK" (translation: I am not amused by this news)
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Smoove_B wrote:Seems like T Dog's problems are getting bigger:
Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Anthony Weiner's cell phone and other records, according to law enforcement officials. The FBI and the New York Police Department have opened preliminary investigations of allegations that the former New York Democratic congressman exchanged sexually explicit text messages with a purportedly underage girl.
Good bye, Mr. Boned.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

ImLawBoy wrote:
"Anthony and I remain devoted to doing what is best for our son, who is the light of our life.
This would be the same son who can apparently be seen sleeping in bed next to his dad in one of the pictures?
The soft white light of our life...
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Anthony Weiner to plead guilty
The information has not been made public but was related by two people who have been briefed on the matter and asked not to be identified.

Mr. Weiner will plead guilty to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor, pursuant to a plea agreement with the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan, one of the people said. Mr. Weiner surrendered to the F.B.I. early Friday morning.

The federal authorities have been investigating reports that, beginning in January 2016, Mr. Weiner, then 51, exchanged sexually explicit messages with a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina.
At stake:
The charge carries a potential sentence of between zero and 10 years in prison, meaning Mr. Weiner could avoid prison. The ultimate sentence would be determined by a judge.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

he teenage girl who had exchanged sexually explicit text messages with former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) lied about her age and political motivations to harm Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, according to a report by the investigative news site WhoWhatWhy.

In a report published Monday, the website said the girl who exchanged the messages with Weiner was closer to 17 and not 15, as initial reports said. That also puts her above the age of consent in North Carolina, which is 16.

In addition, she and her family were also not Clinton supporters, as the girl claimed in a letter published by BuzzFeed, according to social media posts unearthed by the website. The report also says the girl initiated the contact with Weiner and then sought advice from a GOP figure behind "prior efforts to harm Weiner and other Democrats."
link
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

There's zero evidence provided in the "report".

In order to believe it, we have to believe that the girl lied to the FBI and they fell for it. I'm thinking this report is less than credible.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Fitzy wrote:There's zero evidence provided in the "report".

In order to believe it, we have to believe that the girl lied to the FBI and they fell for it. I'm thinking this report is less than credible.
And that Weiner's defense team couldn't uncover it.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

noxiousdog wrote:
Fitzy wrote:There's zero evidence provided in the "report".

And that Weiner's defense team couldn't uncover it.
But the report is sourced to WhoWhatWhy.com! They have three of the five things that you can have!
Black Lives Matter.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

But the real question is WhereWhen.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Isgrimnur wrote:But the real question is WhereWhen.
There's a real bitter rivalry there.
Black Lives Matter.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Ah, I assumed it would have been in relation to early news reports (which aren't always verified), not that it would have required her lying to the FBI.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

El Guapo wrote:
Isgrimnur wrote:But the real question is WhereWhen.
There's a real bitter rivalry there.
How couldn't there be?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Federal inmate
Disgraced former U.S. congressman Anthony Weiner, whose exchange of illicit messages with a teen wound up playing a critical role in the 2016 presidential election, was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison, authorities said.
Weiner, 53, pleaded guilty in May to transferring obscene material to a minor, stemming from interactions he had with a 15-year-old who later described them and released images to the Daily Mail.
For his part, Weiner, who appeared at the sentencing in federal district court in Manhattan on Monday, apologized for what he had done and said he is seeking treatment for his addiction.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I still have a hard time accepting the pretty direct causal connection between a random horny sexting congressman and President Trump. It was evidence discovered on Weiner's laptop from the sexting investigation that prompted the Comey Letter two weeks before the election. So...no Weiner sexting --> no Comey letter --> Trump loses the election (as pretty well demonstrated by a 538 analysis).

While I almost always can, I think this is the one instance when I can't even.
Black Lives Matter.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

MSNBC's Maddow Defends Weiner With Many Possible Conspiracy Theories

Anyone know if Rachel ever apologized for being so wrong about Weiner? How about apologizing to his victims for claiming it was all part of a conspiracy?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Moliere wrote:MSNBC's Maddow Defends Weiner With Many Possible Conspiracy Theories

Anyone know if Rachel ever apologized for being so wrong about Weiner? How about apologizing to his victims for claiming it was all part of a conspiracy?
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

GreenGoo wrote:That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
Get's in the way of the entertainment "news" cycle?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image

Enlarge Image