DNC E-Mail Wikileaks

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Defiant

Re: DNC E-Mail Wikileaks

Post by Defiant »

TheMix wrote:You have moved beyond trolling. Now I just find you disgusting, repulsive, and reprehensible. Yay you, I guess. :(

Edit: To be clear, that was directed at Rip, not Greengoo.
To be fair, Greengoo is kind of disgusting, as is any colored goo. :wink:
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Apparently, Trump thinks CNN should fire Hillary Clinton
“If they fire Donna Brazile, why aren’t they firing Hillary Clinton?” Trump asked.
:pop:
geezer

Post by geezer »

Rip wrote:What possible newsworthy information could she provide? She obviously wouldn't know anything about the laptop or what was on it.

Everyone already know Weiner is guilty.

Stop being a dick.
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

So it's looking like Hillary is a less senile version of Joe Paterno, just minus the illustrious career? Does that sum it up? :ninja:
"Four more years!" "Pause." LMAO
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Wait. Did you somehow just get tagged in?
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

Congratulations, Rip. You've gone beyond trolling to a vomit-inducing bag of trash. Why do you even continue to post here?
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Freyland wrote:Congratulations, Rip. You've gone beyond trolling to a vomit-inducing bag of trash. Why do you even continue to post here?
Because people still respond to his bullshit.
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
geezer

Post by geezer »

Blackhawk wrote:Wait. Did you somehow just get tagged in?
:lol:
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

Blackhawk wrote:Wait. Did you somehow just get tagged in?
http://spectator.org/hillary-and-joe-paterno/
:mrgreen: Head for the exits baby! :ninja:
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
Black Lives Matter*

*Terms and Conditions Apply
geezer

Post by geezer »

Smutly wrote:
Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
True or not true,( and I have no opinion on that), there's a whole bunch of semi-subtle editorializing and unsupported fact assuming going on in that report.
malchior

Post by malchior »

Comey has totally lost control - he is toast and his reputation is going to be in tatters along with the FBI. Just another completely broken American institution at this point.
geezer

Post by geezer »

malchior wrote:Comey has totally lost control - he is toast and his reputation is going to be in tatters along with the FBI. Just another completely broken American institution at this point.
Indeed. Even if Comey is making honest efforts to be apolitical it's crystal clear that other staff there has zero such intent.
malchior

Post by malchior »

What also bugs me is the media apparently has no problem publishing all this junk - they are practically a pass through for political warfare; everything is terrible. Want to see moral decay? Just look at our "elite". Whether it is politicians, the media, or pretty much anyone else with any shred of power.
Last edited by malchior on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

geezer wrote:
Smutly wrote:

True or not true,( and I have no opinion on that), there's a whole bunch of semi-subtle editorializing and unsupported fact assuming going on in that report.
Black Lives Matter*

El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Huh, imagine that - sources at the FBI have leaked information that sounds pro-Trump. What are the odds?
Black Lives Matter.
geezer

Post by geezer »

El Guapo wrote:Huh, imagine that - sources at the FBI have leaked information that sounds pro-Trump. What are the odds?
Is it just me though, or does every one of those five "facts" seem like very odd things to leak if one was trying to let relevant (as opposed to purely political) information out. Take number 4. An indictment is likely... UNLESS.. that's an awful convenient accusation and cover all in one.
malchior

Post by malchior »

Point 4 is ridiculous. We'd get an indictment except if the prosecutors *obstruct*. They don't make prosecution determinations. It is bizarro land apparently at the FBI. The Bureau is completely compromised now. Their behavior is completely chilling. I don't know how that isn't the *huge story* here.
malchior

Post by malchior »

Also - the FBI is completely dominated my middle-age white men. So it is hardly shocking they have become politically active for Trump. Too bad they are pulling down their very institution right around them.
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

Black Lives Matter*

GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Yawn.

Get back to me when they actually investigate and find something, anything, that isn't innuendo and wishful thinking. And it better be RICO worthy and not some improperly filed paper work. Bonus points if it involves emails in some way.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

I call it "not enough evidence to move forward".

What do you call it? A conspiracy?
malchior

Post by malchior »

Considering the behavior we are seeing now - it *was* a conspiracy. A conspiracy to undermine the Clinton candidacy using Federal police powers. When that didn't work - they started leaking to get their way. If Clinton wins, she'll have a huge headache. Especially if Comey digs in. Whatever the case - there are obviously huge integrity issues in the FBI right now which is absolutely awful.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

GreenGoo wrote:Yawn.

Get back to me when they actually investigate and find something, anything, that isn't innuendo and wishful thinking. And it better be RICO worthy and not some improperly filed paper work. Bonus points if it involves emails in some way.
Substance is irrelevant this week. What matters is keeping "Clinton emails and FBI" in headlines a week before the election. Whether the Trump campaign engineered that or just rolled a 20, it's exactly what they needed.
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

malchior wrote:Especially if Comey digs in.
Comey can't dig in. He serves at the pleasure of the President. If Clinton wins, there is no possible way Comey survives, no matter how "bad" it looks.
Make up bags of change
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

em2nought wrote:pay for play indeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXG_h765ZBA

She's not exactly white, is she? So I guess she checks all your boxes.

For the rest of us, we'll just continue to base our opinions on facts.
Last edited by hepcat on Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
He won. Period.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

RunningMn9 wrote:
malchior wrote:Especially if Comey digs in.
Comey can't dig in. He serves at the pleasure of the President. If Clinton wins, there is no possible way Comey survives, no matter how "bad" it looks.
Doesn't that give him more of a reason to dig in?

Besides, he doesn't need to intervene any more openly than he already has. He just gives FBI people carte blanche to leak to the press whatever innuendo they want to (if he hasn't done that already, I suppose).
Black Lives Matter.
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

GreenGoo wrote:
I call it "not enough evidence to move forward".

What do you call it? A conspiracy?
i call it a reason to eat popcorn!!!

Black Lives Matter*

malchior

Post by malchior »

Also yes - she can fire him but with great cost to what will amount to be scant political capital. And by digging in I meant he could pursue an agenda to employ all his powers even in non-normative ways to undermine her in the meantime. He can make that cost rise exponentially. It certainly looks that way at least.
Last edited by malchior on Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
NickAragua

Post by NickAragua »

em2nought wrote:pay for play indeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXG_h765ZBA

What is this, some shitty SJW Dragonlance rewrite? Tiamat does not approve!
Black Lives Matter
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

El Guapo wrote:Doesn't that give him more of a reason to dig in? ... He just gives FBI people carte blanche to leak to the press whatever innuendo they want to (if he hasn't done that already, I suppose).
He can't give carte blanche to FBI people from the unemployment line. The memo he wrote to Congress was effectively his resignation letter.
Make up bags of change
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

malchior wrote:Also - the FBI is completely dominated my middle-age white men. So it is hardly shocking they have become politically active for Trump. Too bad they are pulling down their very institution right around them.
Please you are starting to sound like the liberal version of the right wing facebook pages my friends post. I'm pretty sure Clinton is doing well among college educated white males:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/18/ ... -poll.html
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

malchior wrote:Considering the behavior we are seeing now - it *was* a conspiracy. A conspiracy to undermine the Clinton candidacy using Federal police powers. When that didn't work - they started leaking to get their way. If Clinton wins, she'll have a huge headache. Especially if Comey digs in. Whatever the case - there are obviously huge integrity issues in the FBI right now which is absolutely awful.
No, it's not a conspiracy.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Captain Caveman

Post by Captain Caveman »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... ce=twitter
Two days before FBI director James Comey rocked the world last week, Rudy Giuliani was on Fox, where he volunteered, un-prodded by any question: “I think he’s [Donald Trump] got a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next few days. I mean, I’m talking about some pretty big surprises.”

Pressed for specifics, he said: “We’ve got a couple of things up our sleeve that should turn this thing around.”

The man who now leads “lock-her-up” chants at Trump rallies spent decades of his life as a federal prosecutor and then mayor working closely with the FBI, and especially its New York office. One of Giuliani’s security firms employed a former head of the New York FBI office, and other alumni of it. It was agents of that office, probing Anthony Weiner’s alleged sexting of a minor, who pressed Comey to authorize the review of possible Hillary Clinton-related emails on a Weiner device that led to the explosive letter the director wrote Congress.
:coffee:
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

RunningMn9 wrote:
El Guapo wrote:Doesn't that give him more of a reason to dig in? ... He just gives FBI people carte blanche to leak to the press whatever innuendo they want to (if he hasn't done that already, I suppose).
He can't give carte blanche to FBI people from the unemployment line. The memo he wrote to Congress was effectively his resignation letter.
I meant through the election. But even after the election, how is Comey at all done regardless of who wins? If Trump wins, he (now) loves Comey. If Clinton wins, she can't fire him - imagine the shitstorm that would ensue for her if she does. He could resign, but that's up to him.
Black Lives Matter.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

El Guapo wrote:If Trump wins, he (now) loves Comey. If Clinton wins, she can't fire him - imagine the shitstorm that would ensue for her if she does. He could resign, but that's up to him.
I believe I prefaced my comment by saying if Clinton wins. And she can fire him. You can't let someone like this hang around because it will look bad.
Make up bags of change
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Grifman wrote:
malchior wrote:Considering the behavior we are seeing now - it *was* a conspiracy. A conspiracy to undermine the Clinton candidacy using Federal police powers. When that didn't work - they started leaking to get their way. If Clinton wins, she'll have a huge headache. Especially if Comey digs in. Whatever the case - there are obviously huge integrity issues in the FBI right now which is absolutely awful.
"Conspiracy" is too strong. That said, there is pretty clearly a significant faction within the FBI that really is actively pro-Trump. Start with the WSJ article about the FBI (and FBI - DOJ) civil war over this stuff. Add in all of the leaks over the past couple weeks, all of which are pro-Trump (leaking both anti-Clinton stuff, and leaking stuff dismissive of a Trump-Russia connection). The article that Captain Caveman just posted adds to that.

It's hard to see the FBI as neutral actors at this point.
Black Lives Matter.
Rip

Post by Rip »

El Guapo wrote:
Grifman wrote:
"Conspiracy" is too strong. That said, there is pretty clearly a significant faction within the FBI that really is actively pro-Trump. Start with the WSJ article about the FBI (and FBI - DOJ) civil war over this stuff. Add in all of the leaks over the past couple weeks, all of which are pro-Trump (leaking both anti-Clinton stuff, and leaking stuff dismissive of a Trump-Russia connection). The article that Captain Caveman just posted adds to that.

It's hard to see the FBI as neutral actors at this point.
If that is true then it must also be true that there are a lot of pro-Clinton people at the DOJ. Like Podesta and Clinton buddy Kadzik who not coincidentally is running the investigation for the DOJ.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Kraken wrote:
GreenGoo wrote:Yawn.

Substance is irrelevant this week.
It's relevant to me. Whether it impacts the election results is a totally different question. There's plenty of reason to talk about facts even if those facts are buried behind rumour and blurred perception.