DNC E-Mail Wikileaks

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Smoove_B

Re: DNC E-Mail Wikileaks

Post by Smoove_B »

The emails could reveal the Clinton Foundation cut a $1,000,000 check to Donald Trump with a memo line indicating "For Fake Presidential Run" and people would still vote for him. This whole affair is beyond imagination.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
gameoverman

Post by gameoverman »

So far all I'm seeing, online and in real life, is a variation of "I know a guy who knows someone who says...". People are getting all worked up, practically frothing at the mouth, over shadow puppets on the wall.
Rip

Post by Rip »

GreenGoo wrote:
Rip wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Rip wrote: -Sex crimes with minors (children)
So young people, not minorities - is that the clarification there?
Not sure but hearing him suggest that he would hold his own press conference it shouldn't surprise anyone that Comey had no choice.

A little piece of me still hopes for an NYPD press conference.
By all means, if he's got the evidence, let's have it. If Comey had actually found something and it was damning enough that prosecution were likely to result, then I'd support him coming forward, even during an election. But he hadn't.

If this Police Chief has damning evidence that will put her away for life, let's have it.

And if it turns out to be nothing, or "classified dinner plans" or some shit like that, i want to see his career burned to the ground. He better make damn sure he's not being a partisan hack.

It boggles my mind that a laptop could have enough evidence in email form to actually matter. Clinton's server must have been sending in clear text. If it wasn't, then it was probably more secure than government servers. And if it was in clear text, and the NSA has carte blanche to listen to everyone and everything, the simplest, cheapest investigation into Clinton would have turned all this up already.

I don't for a freakin' second believe this Chief/detective/whatever.
Comey, hasn't actually seen the information. This guy has.

That said True Pundit IS one of the farther out there websites.

Same one who brought us, Hillary wanted to Drone Assange.

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/
geezer

Post by geezer »

Rip wrote:
GreenGoo wrote:
Rip wrote:
Unagi wrote:
Rip wrote: -Sex crimes with minors (children)
So young people, not minorities - is that the clarification there?
Not sure but hearing him suggest that he would hold his own press conference it shouldn't surprise anyone that Comey had no choice.

A little piece of me still hopes for an NYPD press conference.
By all means, if he's got the evidence, let's have it. If Comey had actually found something and it was damning enough that prosecution were likely to result, then I'd support him coming forward, even during an election. But he hadn't.

If this Police Chief has damning evidence that will put her away for life, let's have it.

And if it turns out to be nothing, or "classified dinner plans" or some shit like that, i want to see his career burned to the ground. He better make damn sure he's not being a partisan hack.

It boggles my mind that a laptop could have enough evidence in email form to actually matter. Clinton's server must have been sending in clear text. If it wasn't, then it was probably more secure than government servers. And if it was in clear text, and the NSA has carte blanche to listen to everyone and everything, the simplest, cheapest investigation into Clinton would have turned all this up already.

I don't for a freakin' second believe this Chief/detective/whatever.
Comey, hasn't actually seen the information. This guy has.

That said True Pundit IS one of the farther out there websites.

Same one who brought us, Hillary wanted to Drone Assange.

http://www.snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/
*shrug* I kinda wanna drone Assange, too.
Rip

Post by Rip »

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45887

and the response.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45131

That is priceless.

Should help in turning Weiner against them.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Bullshit.

This is classic Trump bullshit. "I have all the evidence, so much evidence, and it says absolutely what I want it to say. And this is going to be YUGE!"

Fake news.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Rip wrote:https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45887

and the response.

That is priceless.

Why would this make any difference?

My guess is that this point, Weiner is pretty much resigned to the fact that everyone thinks he's a lowlife piece of shit.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Rip

Post by Rip »

Skinypupy wrote:
Rip wrote:https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/45887

and the response.

That is priceless.

Why would this make any difference?

My guess is that this point, Weiner is pretty much resigned to the fact that everyone thinks he's a lowlife piece of shit.
Perhaps but I guess one thing he isn't is a total moron, smart move caching a trove of "life insurance" data. Might be the only thing to keep him from spending much of the rest of his life in prison.
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

hepcat wrote:
em2nought wrote:pay for play indeed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXG_h765ZBA

She's not exactly white, is she? So I guess she checks all your boxes.
[/url]
Actually, I find her quite attractive physically. In a Femme Fatale sort of way.
Technically, he shouldn't be here.
malchior

Post by malchior »

Yep - the crack investigators of the FBI supposedly tooks weeks to find a way to separate their emails.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

I've never done it but...I suspect I could write something in an hour? If I was any good at bash scripting, I could probably have a working prototype in like 5 minutes.

In any case, who cares how long it took/takes them to separate the emails. What does that have to do with announcing you have emails and the investigation is now open again?

I guess my question is, why did you need to separate the emails before announcing that you have emails?
cheeba

Post by cheeba »

GreenGoo wrote:It's not corruption. It's not even "that's the way it's done".

Maybe we should back up a bit. What's the corruption in your view?
I don't even understand how you can ask that question. How can you possibly say "it's not corruption" knowing that Donna Brazile leaked debate questions to Hillary? And this is AFTER the last DNC chair lost her job for inappropriately favoring Hillary?

Both parties need to burn.
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

GreenGoo wrote:Law enforcement leak to media constantly.
"Law enforcement" I can believe. But the FBI? I'm doing Google searches trying to find examples of FBI leaks or anything giving me a feel for the frequency of leaks from the FBI, but my Google-fu is weak or I stand by my statement that I don't think it has happened often at all...
Black Lives Matter*

*Terms and Conditions Apply
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

cheeba wrote:

I don't even understand how you can ask that question. How can you possibly say "it's not corruption" knowing that Donna Brazile leaked debate questions to Hillary? And this is AFTER the last DNC chair lost her job for inappropriately favoring Hillary?

You claimed that the DNC conspired to defeat Bernie. Even if that were true, which evidence points to probably not, but even if true, it doesn't make the party corrupt.

There is zero question that Brazile behaved unethically and was rightly fired for it.

I freakin' hate Drumpf. He is not only unethical, but proud of it and tells us all about it. I'm not sure he knows what ethics are. That doesn't mean I think the entire Rep party is corrupt or unethical. And he's the freakin' party's candidate for the presidency.

In any case, to reiterate, the comment you quoted of mine was with regard to previous comments you made about the ethics of the DNC and how it treated Bernie. It was not directed at Brazile, and if we were talking about her, I think I've made my opinion about her clear in this thread.
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

cheeba wrote:

How can we believe that any of these so-called Wikileak e-mails are real anyway??????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Can't make me believe it if I don't want to. NANNANANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANA. I can't hear you!!!! Russians!!!

:pop:
Black Lives Matter*

Defiant

Post by Defiant »

malchior wrote: Yep - the crack investigators of the FBI supposedly tooks weeks to find a way to separate their emails.
Here's a hint - the ones with the dick pics are Weiners.
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

GreenGoo wrote:
cheeba wrote:

You claimed that the DNC conspired to defeat Bernie. Even if that were true, which evidence points to probably not, but even if true, it doesn't make the party corrupt.

There is zero question that Brazile behaved unethically and was rightly fired for it.

I freakin' hate Drumpf. He is not only unethical, but proud of it and tells us all about it. I'm not sure he knows what ethics are. That doesn't mean I think the entire Rep party is corrupt or unethical. And he's the freakin' party's candidate for the presidency.

In any case, to reiterate, the comment you quoted of mine was with regard to previous comments you made about the ethics of the DNC and how it treated Bernie. It was not directed at Brazile, and if we were talking about her, I think I've made my opinion about her clear in this thread.
It's clear that the DNC insiders conspired against Bernie Sanders in favor of HRC during the primaries. The Wikileak documents forced the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz from leading the DNC and Hillary immediately gave her a new role as honorary chair to her campaign's 50-state program. Here is an article explaining 5 times she stacked the deck in favor of Clinton.

One (the only?) explanation I have seen here as to why the DNC is not 'corrupt' because of this action is because the DNC is a private organization and has no obligation to give aspiring candidates an equal shake. The rules are designed to give additional control to 'insiders' and if those leading the DNC wanted to give HRC additional help overtly or covertly then that's "how politics are played". If that is the only argument for why the DNC isn't corrupt then it's a weak argument indeed.
Black Lives Matter*

Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Politicians are going to play politics. Duh.
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

According to CBS News, the FBI has reportedly found emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server on Weiner's notebook -- and they are not duplicates of those already found in the server probe (though it remains to be seen if/how they're related to the Clinton server scandal, or how many new messages were found):
CBS News wrote:The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Anonymous Bosch wrote:According to CBS News, the FBI has reportedly found emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server on Weiner's notebook -- and they are not duplicates of those already found in the server probe (though it remains to be seen if/how they're related to the Clinton server scandal, or how many new messages were found):
CBS News wrote:The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.
Your opening paragraph isn't supported by your chosen quote, and I'm lazy this morning. :)

The quote says that the emails relate to Hillary's tenure as SecState. Your commentary is that they found emails from Hillary's private server that are not duplicates. That seems to suggest more than is supported by your quote.

In any case - didn't we already know this? We knew that they were emails from Hillary's time as SecState. We knew that they must have passed through the private email server (since her aide had and used an email account on that server). Didn't they already say that they weren't duplicates? And of course "it remains to be see whether they are significant". Can we at least wait until we find out if they are significant? What is new here?
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Smutly wrote: It's clear that the DNC insiders conspired against Bernie Sanders in favor of HRC during the primaries. The Wikileak documents forced the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz from leading the DNC and Hillary immediately gave her a new role as honorary chair to her campaign's 50-state program. Here is an article explaining 5 times she stacked the deck in favor of Clinton.

One (the only?) explanation I have seen here as to why the DNC is not 'corrupt' because of this action is because the DNC is a private organization and has no obligation to give aspiring candidates an equal shake. The rules are designed to give additional control to 'insiders' and if those leading the DNC wanted to give HRC additional help overtly or covertly then that's "how politics are played". If that is the only argument for why the DNC isn't corrupt then it's a weak argument indeed.
You say conspire, I say strategize. Bernie is not a member of the DNC and if my reading of history is correct, has done little to nothing in support of it, often times hostile to their goals and projects. I'm comfortable with the level of civility they showed him during the election, and if they wanted Hillary to be the nominee and defeat Bernie, well no shit.

You mischaracterize the explanation as "unethical behaviour is business as usual", when the actual explanation is that campaigns work to defeat each other. That the DNC had a golden child that they wanted over an independent running under the Dem flag is....completely reasonable.

And this whole discussion is a farce anyway. The republicans have gone on public record repeatedly discussing the possibility of bringing Drumpf down/replacing him. I mean, The Reps are doing the exact same thing, but in public. You may think that's more honest, but I think it just shows how little problem they believe the behaviour to be. And I agree with them.
geezer

Post by geezer »

RunningMn9 wrote:
Anonymous Bosch wrote:According to CBS News, the FBI has reportedly found emails from Hillary Clinton’s private server on Weiner's notebook -- and they are not duplicates of those already found in the server probe (though it remains to be seen if/how they're related to the Clinton server scandal, or how many new messages were found):

Your opening paragraph isn't supported by your chosen quote, and I'm lazy this morning. :)

The quote says that the emails relate to Hillary's tenure as SecState. Your commentary is that they found emails from Hillary's private server that are not duplicates. That seems to suggest more than is supported by your quote.

In any case - didn't we already know this? We knew that they were emails from Hillary's time as SecState. We knew that they must have passed through the private email server (since her aide had and used an email account on that server). Didn't they already say that they weren't duplicates? And of course "it remains to be see whether they are significant". Can we at least wait until we find out if they are significant? What is new here?
There's this idea that, when Hillary was called to testify and had her emails subpoenaed, whether by Congress or by the FBI, that that means she was required to turn over every piece of correspondence she had, and that anything being withheld is, in and of itself, a crime in and of itself. I really wish people would understand that that's not how it works.
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

RunningMn9 wrote:Your opening paragraph isn't supported by your chosen quote, and I'm lazy this morning. :)

If you insist on pedantry, I stand corrected (because there's also no indication the relevant emails necessarily originated from anywhere other than Clinton's private server, though I acknowledge that's possible).
RunningMn9 wrote:In any case - didn't we already know this? We knew that they were emails from Hillary's time as SecState. We knew that they must have passed through the private email server (since her aide had and used an email account on that server). Didn't they already say that they weren't duplicates? And of course "it remains to be see whether they are significant". Can we at least wait until we find out if they are significant? What is new here?
We previously had reason to believe there were emails on Weiner's system from Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State that were not duplicates of those already found in the prior server probe. CBS News has now confirmed it, assuming their reporting is accurate, so now we know it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Rip

Post by Rip »

geezer wrote:
RunningMn9 wrote:

There's this idea that, when Hillary was called to testify and had her emails subpoenaed, whether by Congress or by the FBI, that that means she was required to turn over every piece of correspondence she had, and that anything being withheld is, in and of itself, a crime in and of itself. I really wish people would understand that that's not how it works.
https://www.scribd.com/document/2895986 ... from_embed
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Dude, there is a zillion billion informations to read this election. At least give us some context. The URL is not enough to tell me what the hell the article is about or why I should care.

Plus I recently let you get me, again. I'm wary. wary-er, I guess. :wink:
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Huma-Abedin-Cheryl-Mills-Separation-Agreements
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Rip

Post by Rip »

GreenGoo wrote:Dude, there is a zillion billion informations to read this election. At least give us some context. The URL is not enough to tell me what the hell the article is about or why I should care.

Plus I recently let you get me, again. I'm wary. wary-er, I guess. :wink:
It is a link to exit statements signed by Huma and Mills saying they turned over all classified and work related documents and acknowledging that if they hadn't it would be a violation of federal law.

Somehow Hillary apparently managed to run off without having signed one or she did and one of her operatives shredded it when they weren't busy robbing the national archives or sending investigation update reports to her.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Read your own link:

It's almost as if people are the problem.
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

Rip wrote: Somehow Hillary apparently managed to run off without having signed one or she did and one of her operatives shredded it when they weren't busy robbing the national archives or sending investigation update reports to her.
Did you read your own link? Seriously, it outright says why Clinton doesn't have one.

Edit. Sigh. Too slow.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

GreenGoo wrote:
Smutly wrote: It's clear that the DNC insiders conspired against Bernie Sanders in favor of HRC during the primaries. The Wikileak documents forced the resignation of Debbie Wasserman Schultz from leading the DNC and Hillary immediately gave her a new role as honorary chair to her campaign's 50-state program. Here is an article explaining 5 times she stacked the deck in favor of Clinton.

You say conspire, I say strategize. Bernie is not a member of the DNC and if my reading of history is correct, has done little to nothing in support of it, often times hostile to their goals and projects. I'm comfortable with the level of civility they showed him during the election, and if they wanted Hillary to be the nominee and defeat Bernie, well no shit.

You mischaracterize the explanation as "unethical behaviour is business as usual", when the actual explanation is that campaigns work to defeat each other. That the DNC had a golden child that they wanted over an independent running under the Dem flag is....completely reasonable.

And this whole discussion is a farce anyway. The republicans have gone on public record repeatedly discussing the possibility of bringing Drumpf down/replacing him. I mean, The Reps are doing the exact same thing, but in public. You may think that's more honest, but I think it just shows how little problem they believe the behaviour to be. And I agree with them.

Just to add to this....the Clinton's have spent a lot of their life building up the Democratic party. By fundraising, campaigning, endorsing and so forth. I mean this over the course of 30-40 years. Ever since they dropped into public office. Their roots go deep into the party.

When I was in Vegas in 04; it was saturday a week or two before the election there for Kerry V. Bush. And Bill spoke to a small group of workers & volunteers (say about 20) at 730 AM on a saturday morning. Pretty much a rally the troops effort. That small snippet just goes to show how much the Clintons have done for the party. Now imagine that every single fucking election cycle...and where was Bernie in that? In Vermont probably admiring the fall leaves wondering how he was gonna overthrow the man.

What did Bernie do for the party prior to June '15? Caucus with them...ah shucks, how nice of you. Campaign for many dems? Endorse them? Fundraise for them? No, pretty much zilch. Bernie chose to go his own way, so when he parachutes into the Democratic party, and try to fight for the presidency; he's carpet bagging it. I will say Bernie has some good ideas; but as a general election candidate he would be destroyed. Destroyed. Period. End of story.

So yeah, if the Dems wanted to kind of obstruct his way...i have no problems with it. Because he doesn't represent the party as a whole and historically he'd done zilch for the party. Plus he's been a very ineffective Senator. Yeah he sneaks a few things in the bills; but on the whole he's not done much.

I will say him coming in; is probably a good thing since it brought some millennials along. I would imagine they would have found their way to the Dem. party eventually. But on the whole I wish he hand't run. Yeah kind of contradictory there. I think he dragged HIllary a bit too far to the left, when she should be really claiming ground in the center.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Freyland

Post by Freyland »

Slick, Rip.
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Anonymous Bosch wrote:If you insist on pedantry, I stand corrected (because there's also no indication the relevant emails necessarily originated from anywhere other than Clinton's private server, though I acknowledge that's possible).
I do, to the degree that we should point out that most of your terms are wrong. As noted, she was using her home computer to access her unclassified State Dept emails, along with her account on the Clinton private server. And so it seems probable that some of the emails passed through the private server (originate is the wrong word) while some passed through the State Dept unclassified server. That was reported less than four hours after the FBI memo leaked.

The terminology matters because it's a pet peeve of mine with this particular topic. As I've noted before, people seem to think that classified information being on this server means that Clinton spilled classified info. Whereas it only means that if Clinton sent the email to her unclassified server. If I sent her classified info to an unclassified server, I'm the one in trouble, not her. It's my responsibility to maintain the security of classified information in my possession and ensure that I don't spill it onto unclassified networks.

In any case, my point wasn't actually to be pedantic - it was to point out that Newsweek reported that info within hours of the memo being leaked.

Anonymous Bosch wrote:We previously had reason to believe there were emails on Weiner's system from Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State that were not duplicates of those already found in the prior server probe. CBS News has now confirmed it, assuming their reporting is accurate, so now we know it.
Again, within hours of the leak, it was known that there were emails from during her tenure as SecState, although it was unclear if they were duplicates or not. So I guess you scored one there.

And of course, since we knew (at the time of the leak) that the aide was using her home computers to print shit for the Secretary of State, including information that she didn't forward to the Secretary (since she's a cranky old lady that needs hard copies of things to read), none of this is exactly news (outside of the fact that the FBI would obviously have to check it all out of course, in the event that Clinton was secretly sending classified secrets to Anthony Weiner in return for sweet dick pics or something).

If this is all news to you, then I guess I get the post. Carry on.
Last edited by RunningMn9 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make up bags of change
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Smutly wrote:It's clear that the DNC insiders conspired against Bernie Sanders in favor of HRC during the primaries.
Yes, I think that it's clear that the DNC insiders were actively working against nominating a candidate who isn't actually a member of their Party. Is this shocking to *anyone*?

I assume they would actively work against nominating Sean Hannity too.
Make up bags of change
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

GreenGoo wrote:

Then why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz immediately resign?
Black Lives Matter*

Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Because Republicans and Bernie Bros are whiny assholes.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Smutly wrote:
Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.
Oh, about that indictment...
Donald Trump’s campaign manager on Thursday grudgingly conceded that a story her candidate pushed on the trail about the FBI predicting an indictment for Hillary Clinton was baseless, but said that the political damage to the Democratic nominee was already done.

MSNBC’s “11th Hour” host Brian Williams asked Kellyanne Conway about a report from Fox News in which two anonymous “sources with intimate knowledge” of an FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation said an indictment of Clinton was “likely.” Trump recounted a version of the report to a crowd in Jacksonville, Florida on Thursday, crowing that “FBI agents” said his opponent would be indicted.

“This has been walked back, the indictment portion, by Fox News who originally reported it and by NBC News which has done subsequent reporting on this,” Williams said. “Will Donald Trump amend his stump speech to walk back the same thing?”

“Well, the damage is done to Hillary Clinton,” Conway replied. “No matter how it's being termed the voters are hearing it for what it is—a culture of corruption.”
:roll:
Black Lives Matter
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Smutly wrote:Then why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz immediately resign?
Because the DNC wants the Democrats that were in Bernie's camp to vote for Clinton. Sacrifices must be made at that altar.
Make up bags of change
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

RunningMn9 wrote:
Smutly wrote:Then why did Debbie Wasserman Schultz immediately resign?
Because the DNC wants the Democrats that were in Bernie's camp to vote for Clinton. Sacrifices must be made at that altar.
This. Bernie, unlike Reps opposing Drumpf, had a substantial base from which to gather support. Opposing Bernie made the DNC and Bernie's supporters "enemies". If they could be appeased by a resignation, great. She can always return to the fold in another capacity.

Of course they haven't been appeased. Not completely. Not even with Bernie trying to get them to support Hillary. They want their free stuff and Hillary is the reason they're not going to get it.

For the record I support them getting *some* of their free stuff.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Black Lives Matter.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

"99% chances of indictment".

I can't help but recall Leeroy Jenkins as a party member calculated their chances of success. "somethingsomething.666 repeating, of course"

What a bunch of rumour mongering and outright lies.

EVEN IF it turns out that she is indicted (and I in no way expect that to happy), this is just mudslinging and hoping something sticks.

Assholes.