What Now For The Mooch?

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

What Should The Mooch's Next Career Move Be?

Playing Henry Hill in the Broadway musical adaptation of Goodfellas
No votes
Playing The Fonz in the new Netflix series "Happy Days - 40 Years On"
5%
Missionary
No votes
Pimp
14%
Used car salesman
50%
"Waste Management" (If you know what I mean, and I think you do.)
18%
Fuhgeddaboutit
14%

Total votes: 22

tgb

What Now For The Mooch?

Post by tgb »

Looks like yet another Trumpeteer needs some career advice. What should The Mooch go into next?
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
Fretmute

Re: What Now For The Mooch?

Post by Fretmute »

Defiant

Post by Defiant »

Work for Fandango?
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

You forgot the most obvious choice: Dancing with the Stars
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Brian

Post by Brian »

New host for The Apprentice?
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Divorce court, where his wife is going to destroy him.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

I'm afraid the correct answer was:

"Selling postcards to tourists outside the gate."
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Wait, wait, he also had a baby during all this? He skipped his son's birth and lost his wife in order to buzz around the Trump shitshow?
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

LawBeefaroni wrote:Wait, wait, he also had a baby during all this? He skipped his son's birth and lost his wife in order to buzz around the Trump shitshow?
It's the true meaning of "Karma"

choices
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

LawBeefaroni wrote:Wait, wait, he also had a baby during all this? He skipped his son's birth and lost his wife in order to buzz around the Trump shitshow?
No halfway measures when playing the White House Game of Thrones.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

God I love the mooch...
Scaramucci told CNN he only planned to stay on as communications director for six to nine months as a "special purpose vehicle" to put an end to the feuding factions within the White House. He also said he considers his short time in the White House a success.
Covfefe!
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

hepcat wrote:God I love the mooch...
Scaramucci told CNN he only planned to stay on as communications director for six to nine months as a "special purpose vehicle" to put an end to the feuding factions within the White House. He also said he considers his short time in the White House a success.
Sure sounds like something The Donald would say if he ever resigned or was voted out (please, please, resign...)

"Special purpose vehicle"? That's what they call ass licker or piss boy these days?
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

$iljanus wrote:
hepcat wrote:God I love the mooch...
Sure sounds like something The Donald would say if he ever resigned or was voted out (please, please, resign...)

"Special purpose vehicle"? That's what they call ass licker or piss boy these days?

He porbably heard it somewhere and thought it sounded cool and vague. If he actually intended the proper usage, well, it does fit the administration.
A special-purpose entity (SPE; or, in Europe and India, special-purpose vehicle/SPV, or, in some cases in each EU jurisdiction – FVC, financial vehicle corporation) is a legal entity (usually a limited company of some type or, sometimes, a limited partnership) created to fulfill narrow, specific or temporary objectives. SPEs are typically used by companies to isolate the firm from financial risk. They are also commonly used to hide debt (inflating profits), hide ownership, and obscure relationships between different entities which are in fact related to each other.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT