Stormy Weather (Trump & Women)

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Carpet_pissr

Re: Stormy Weather (Trump & Women)

Post by Carpet_pissr »

OMG. "David Dennison"?! MUAH HA HA HA!!! I hope someone can explain to me why, if the contract is between this David Dennison, and delicious Stormy Daniels, she can't just break the damn thing with no repercussion? If "David Dennison" wants to come after her for breach, let him step forward and do so.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:52 pm OMG. "David Dennison"?! MUAH HA HA HA!!! I hope someone can explain to me why, if the contract is between this David Dennison, and delicious Stormy Daniels, she can't just break the damn thing with no repercussion? If "David Dennison" wants to come after her for breach, let him step forward and do so.
They both have pseudonyms (aliases?) in the NDA. She is Patty Peterson or something.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Yes, but wouldn't getting a claim against her for breaking the NDA require stipulating to whom the pseudonyms refer?
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Holman

Post by Holman »

That's the thing. Trump is in the position of enforcing an NDA pertaining to something that he still claims never happened.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Chaz

Post by Chaz »

Isgrimnur wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:53 pm Yes, but wouldn't getting a claim against her for breaking the NDA require stipulating to whom the pseudonyms refer?
I'm pretty sure they do say "Donald Trump aka Dennis Dennison" or something. Both parties are identified both by name and alias.
I can't imagine, even at my most inebriated, hearing a bouncer offering me an hour with a stripper for only $1,400 and thinking That sounds like a reasonable idea.-Two Sheds
Holman

Post by Holman »

Chaz wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:33 pm
Isgrimnur wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:53 pm Yes, but wouldn't getting a claim against her for breaking the NDA require stipulating to whom the pseudonyms refer?
I'm pretty sure they do say "Donald Trump aka Dennis Dennison" or something. Both parties are identified both by name and alias.
I've seen this, but what's the point of doing it? Is it normal to use a pseudonym that is spoiled on the cover page?

Are they trying to limit the fallout of quotation and future legal reference, or what?
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

I'd bet search results. While the names may or may not be in the document, I assume they are or what's the point, the pseudonyms are probably what is entered in the databases.

So someone searches for Donald Trump and gets nothing.

If they are browsing, they run across Daddy Davis Vs Little Girl Irena or whatever their pseudonyms were and bypass it thinking it's no one they know.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

The absolute best thing they could do is push the story that Trump is a lousy lay. That will positively drive him mad. And we all know that when he's in a lather, he gets even dumber than he normally is.
Covfefe!
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

hepcat wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:13 pmThe absolute best thing they could do is push the story that Trump is a lousy lay. That will positively drive him mad. And we all know that when he's in a lather, he gets even dumber than he normally is.
So far I think the only things I've heard is that he's a gentle lover, as long as he's not psychotic and rapey after hair surgery.
Black Lives Matter

2021-01-20: The first good night's sleep I had in 4 years.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Paingod wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:47 pm
hepcat wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:13 pmThe absolute best thing they could do is push the story that Trump is a lousy lay. That will positively drive him mad. And we all know that when he's in a lather, he gets even dumber than he normally is.
So far I think the only things I've heard is that he's a gentle lover, as long as he's not psychotic and rapey after hair surgery.
Oh, MAN. :twisted:
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

I thought there was something about him doing the sex thing like a typical old man. Which made me wonder how many old men has she been with? Which made me shut down my imagination for a few days and reboot.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

At least with the Lewinsky scandal, I could imagine Bill sitting behind a desk with all the nasty business hidden. Maybe sporting a shit-eating grin while chomping on a cigar. The image was almost humorous, like a risque Playboy cartoon.

With Trump....all I see is his fat pale old man cottage cheese buttocks...."Uhhh......uhhhhh.....am I yuge? Say that I'm yuge." Oh God.....the horror...
malchior

Post by malchior »

Spoiler for those with weak stomachs.
Spoiler:
text:
Spoiler:
Claude Taylor wrote:Stormy’s Lawyer on MSNBC. I’ll paraphrase. “We have photos of Trump’s penis”.
Holman

Post by Holman »

link

Really, though, it sounds like Claude Taylor is just hunting for retweets and attention.

The lawyer said no such thing, referencing only "documents."
Holman

Post by Holman »

Oh, and this:

Reportedly Don Jr. had an affair with a Celebrity Apprentice contestant. She wrote a song about it.

Like father, like son.
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

YellowKing wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:02 pmWith Trump....all I see is his fat pale old man cottage cheese buttocks...."Uhhh......uhhhhh.....am I yuge? Say that I'm yuge." Oh God.....the horror...
I'm the best! I'm the BEST! The BEEESSSSSTTTuuuughuhghhhhhhhhh <snore>
Black Lives Matter

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

malchior wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:58 pm text:
Spoiler:
Claude Taylor wrote:Stormy’s Lawyer on MSNBC. I’ll paraphrase. “We have photos of Trump’s penis”.
You quoted something from Claude Taylor? LOLOLOLOL.

C'mon, man.
Hodor.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Holman wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:10 pm
link

Really, though, it sounds like Claude Taylor is just hunting for retweets and attention.

The lawyer said no such thing, referencing only "documents."
Claude Taylor fits right in there with Louise Mensch, Seth Abramson, "Counterchekist", John Schindler, and the rest who tweet more bullshit than anything that's actually worthwhile.
Hodor.
malchior

Post by malchior »

Huh. I took it as a joke. It was the most 'absurd' way to take what Avenatti said and twist it into something "funny". But I could see that others took it as an inaccurate source just stirring the water.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I took it as a joke as well. In fact, in response to someone's comment Claude tweeted "Lighten up, Francis" implying he was just teasing. I take all of his tweets with a huge grain of salt as well, but in this case I think the criticism is unwarranted.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

YellowKing wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm I took it as a joke as well. In fact, in response to someone's comment Claude tweeted "Lighten up, Francis" implying he was just teasing. I take all of his tweets with a huge grain of salt as well, but in this case I think the criticism is unwarranted.
And then Taylor told that same person to fuck off, so I don't think my criticism is unwarranted.
Hodor.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Trump May Be Deposed in ‘Apprentice’ Groping Lawsuit
President Donald Trump can’t avoid a former "Apprentice" contestant’s defamation lawsuit and may be forced to respond under oath to allegations of sexual assault and his treatment of women.
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Carpet_pissr

Stormy Weather (Trump & Women)

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Trump ain’t ‘fraid a no oaths. Probably doesn’t fully understand them in his warped sense of Truth.
Defiant

Post by Defiant »

A former Playboy model who claimed she had an affair with Donald J. Trump sued on Tuesday to be released from a 2016 legal agreement restricting her ability to speak, becoming the second woman this month to challenge Trump allies’ efforts during the presidential campaign to bury stories about extramarital relationships.

The model, Karen McDougal, is suing The National Enquirer’s parent company, which paid her $150,000 and whose chief executive is a friend of President Trump’s. The other woman, the adult entertainment star Stephanie Clifford, better known as Stormy Daniels, was paid $130,000 to stay quiet by the president’s personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen. She filed a lawsuit earlier this month.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/e ... trump.html
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

The National Enquirer has done that a few times for Trump, IIRC. They'll buy exclusive rights to a "story" and then sit on it. With exclusive rights, it's effectively buried. And of course, it's also more...incentive for Trump to keep David Pecker as a friend.
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 am The National Enquirer has done that a few times for Trump, IIRC. They'll buy exclusive rights to a "story" and then sit on it. With exclusive rights, it's effectively buried. And of course, it's also more...incentive for Trump to keep David Pecker as a friend.

That seems to be the going theory going back to even before he was elected. I would like to believe it would tank the Enquirer but I'm guessing their readership is made of Reality TV watching Trump voters pretending to follow the teachings of Christ with their fake news hating fingers in their ears.

Of course, that's just a guess.
Jag

Post by Jag »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:54 am The National Enquirer has done that a few times for Trump, IIRC. They'll buy exclusive rights to a "story" and then sit on it. With exclusive rights, it's effectively buried. And of course, it's also more...incentive for Trump to keep David Pecker as a friend.
David Pecker would have been a better fake name instead of David Dennison for the NDA.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Moliere wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:29 pm Trump May Be Deposed in ‘Apprentice’ Groping Lawsuit
President Donald Trump can’t avoid a former "Apprentice" contestant’s defamation lawsuit and may be forced to respond under oath to allegations of sexual assault and his treatment of women.
This is where Trump's big mouth got himself into trouble. He had to say there women were lying, fakes, etc. I bet he'll settle out of court. There's now way he'll open himself up to questions under oath about his past sexual behavior.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Paingod

Post by Paingod »

Grifman wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 amThere's now way he'll open himself up to questions under oath about his past sexual behavior.
He has a looooooooong history of achieving "No way, that made no sense" moments.
Black Lives Matter

Holman

Post by Holman »

Regarding the 60 Minutes interview tonight with Stormy Daniels...

Is it live or taped? Will the revelations (if any) be arriving in real-time?

Will Donald and Melania be watching it together?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Not live. And hopefully not the next Nunes memo.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Holman wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 pm Regarding the 60 Minutes interview tonight with Stormy Daniels...

Is it live or taped? Will the revelations (if any) be arriving in real-time?

It was taped a couple of weeks ago. I think they were supposed to show it last Sunday, but delayed a week since Trump's team threatened to sue to block the airing of the interview.
Hodor.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Holman wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:19 pm
It was announced that she is in West Palm with Baron or something and he will be in DC. Presumably she has a rack full of expensive plates the throw as necessary.

MYT
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I doubt much of it will surprise her. She knows what she's in.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Blackhawk wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:04 pm I doubt much of it will surprise her. She knows what she's in.
But what about what he's in?

*Ba-dum-tss*

Our president, ladies and gentlemen.

MYT
Holman

Post by Holman »

Tradition demands that a political spouse appear on camera to resent the allegations, or else to insist that prayer has already begun the healing process.

Which will it be, Melania? You have until... Let's say Wednesday.

[Stormy/Trump grainy three-minute missionary tape will drop on Tuesday.]
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Unless she's on the tape, too.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I have little interest in the shitshow (it'll just further prove Trump is an asshole, and will be immediately dismissed by all the Trumpsters), but thought this was pretty funny. Stormy was asked her recommendations for viewing food tonight, and she came back with this:

When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Here's the transcript for anyone interested.
Hodor.
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Somebody somewhere said "It's like we're doing Watergate and the Lewinsky scandal all over again, but with dumb people."