Vaccines...again. Russians play both ends against the middle

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

GungHo

Vaccines...again. Russians play both ends against the middle

Post by GungHo »

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/23/health ... HSTfxb_eVw

So apparently the Russians have been fanning the flames of the vaccine debate (in addition to influencing elections) via Twitter with their infamous Internet Research Agency. Picking one side or the other in an attempt to normalize the debate.

Despite their actions in the election I honestly wouldn't have thought they were doing something like this but...makes sense I suppose. Wonder if they're behind some of the discord surrounding climate change, immigration, etc. Feels a little crazy to be running around screaming 'The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!' but I guess they are.
OR
cry in a corner that the world has come to a point where you have to pay for imaginary shit.

-Hiccup
Blackhawk

Re: Vaccines...again. Russians play both ends against the middle

Post by Blackhawk »

The Russians are winning the cold war 280 characters at a time.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

If the Russians want to play this game, it's time to get serious.

RELEASE THE 4CHAN!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

Zarathud wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:09 pm If the Russians want to play this game, it's time to get serious.

RELEASE THE 4CHAN!
Whoever fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process.

:D