Hey, if we send Trump to prison, can we send Bill and Hillary too?

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Drazzil

Hey, if we send Trump to prison, can we send Bill and Hillary too?

Post by Drazzil »

You know, in the spirit of bipartisanship? Maybe the Repubs can negotiate to throw in Moscow Mitch as a sweetener?
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Freyland

Re: Hey, if we send Trump to prison, can we send Bill and Hillary too?

Post by Freyland »

Nothing says "America!" like imprisonment without a trial, eh Drazzil?

"LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!" "'Murica!" [insert wildly inappropriate airborne gunfire here]
Sims 3 and signature unclear.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Freyland wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:04 am Nothing says "America!" like imprisonment without a trial, eh Drazzil?

"LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!" "'Murica!" [insert wildly inappropriate airborne gunfire here]
*snicker*
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:42 am You know, in the spirit of bipartisanship? Maybe the Repubs can negotiate to throw in Moscow Mitch as a sweetener?
:roll:
Hodor.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:42 am You know, in the spirit of bipartisanship? Maybe the Repubs can negotiate to throw in Moscow Mitch as a sweetener?
Can we also toss Bernie in there with them for good measure?
Covfefe!
Max Peck

Post by Max Peck »

If you're just going to straight-up disappear political opponents, I submit that Jill Stein may have earned a spot on the train to nowhere. :coffee:
"What? What? What?" -- The 14th Doctor

It's not enough to be a good player... you also have to play well. -- Siegbert Tarrasch
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Excellent suggestion! Let me know if we extend this out to include celebrities at some point as I've got my hopes up for a Mark Wahlberg free world.
Covfefe!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

hepcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:17 am Excellent suggestion! Let me know if we extend this out to include celebrities at some point as I've got my hopes up for a Mark Wahlberg free world.
Please please please put the entire Kardashian clan at the top of the list. Please.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I like the way you think, Rem-alemadingdong.
Covfefe!
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:58 am
Can we also toss Bernie in there with them for good measure?
Only if we toss W and Cheney too.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:17 am Excellent suggestion! Let me know if we extend this out to include celebrities at some point as I've got my hopes up for a Mark Wahlberg free world.
But the Big Hit was awesome!
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Max Peck wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:13 am If you're just going to straight-up disappear political opponents, I submit that Jill Stein may have earned a spot on the train to nowhere. :coffee:
Now you're getting it! Jill Stein for Rand Paul. Thats a fair trade. Bonus if we can get Rush Limbaugh.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I request that Rand Paul gets a cell with his old neighbor.
Covfefe!
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Remus West wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:55 am
Please please please put the entire Kardashian clan at the top of the list. Please.
Maybe we can offer them Michael Moore in exchange?
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:15 am I request that Rand Paul gets a cell with his old neighbor.
Thats the spirit!
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

We're actually just having fun with this thread. Bringing it to the level of ridiculousness it deserves. :wink:
Covfefe!
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

I'll see your Wahlberg and raise you a M. Night Shyamalan.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

But the twist will be that M. Night is REALLY Mark Wahlberg! AND he can see bad scripts that others can't!
Covfefe!
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Hey, if someone starts a thread on a ridiculous premise, do we have to reply?
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

No. If we get to send Trump to prison then we should make Bill President again.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:18 am We're actually just having fun with this thread. Bringing it to the level of ridiculousness it deserves. :wink:
Umm. The whole thread was based on the premise of negotiating with republicans to send people to prison. It was rediculious to begin with.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Ah, so you DON'T have anything against the Clintons. Got it.
Covfefe!
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Alefroth wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:12 pm Hey, if someone starts a thread on a ridiculous premise, do we have to reply?
Could we get a mod to delete this account? Wahlberg has been using it to post crap for far too long! :x
Covfefe!
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

hepcat wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:37 pm Ah, so you DON'T have anything against the Clintons. Got it.
Other then NAFTA and "Welfare reform"? Nah.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

I mean in my ideal world Bill would get punished somehow for gutting the middle class and screwing the poor, but I'm not absolutely sure he could have seen the full reprocussions of what he did. I just figured maybe if the repubs wanted them so bad we might get Moscow Mitch and Pence in the bargain.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

And woulr it really be the worst thing in the world to see Hillary go to prison for election tampering for smothering the sanders canidacy and giving us Trump?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:13 pm And woulr it really be the worst thing in the world to see Hillary go to prison for election tampering for smothering the sanders canidacy and giving us Trump?
:roll:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

This is why we can't have nice things.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:48 pm NAFTA
NAFTA has been an unmitigated success at (nearly) every level. I remain dumbfounded at why it's a bad word. It has to be Clinton's largest success story. So much so that Trump had wanted nothing more to re-brand it as his success story while making it worse.

And the craziest thing of all is Saint Ronald Reagan was the one who started the process and Bush the Elder was the one who started signing off on it after he had already eased the borders to Canada.

The only thing I have heard as an attack on NAFTA is jobs to Mexico. I not only have seen zero evidence of job loss to Mexico but all evidence points the opposite of being true. Mexican standard of living has been raised and trade between our countries has raised both economies dramatically.

I apologize for you acting as a stand in for my NAFTA hate but exactly what is it that puts it at the top of your shitlist and why do you attribute it to Slick Willy?

I can't go through it all again, so stuff from the past

http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/viewt ... a#p2656028

http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/viewt ... a#p2655380

Keeping in mind NAFTA is not the same at the Pacific Free Trade stuff Obama and company were working toward. Trump had a bit of his ire on Free Trade with China on target, even if it doesn't give him license to be a loon or to back out of treaties with the weight and word of the US on it.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:13 pm And woulr it really be the worst thing in the world to see Hillary go to prison for election tampering for smothering the sanders canidacy and giving us Trump?
And here I thought you'd stopped doing drugs. Clearly you just switched to heavier stuff.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

LordMortis wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:36 pm
Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:48 pm NAFTA
NAFTA has been an unmitigated success at (nearly) every level. I remain dumbfounded at why it's a bad word. It has to be Clinton's largest success story. So much so that Trump had wanted nothing more to re-brand it as his success story while making it worse.

And the craziest thing of all is Saint Ronald Reagan was the one who started the process and Bush the Elder was the one who started signing off on it after he had already eased the borders to Canada.

The only thing I have heard as an attack on NAFTA is jobs to Mexico. I not only have seen zero evidence of job loss to Mexico but all evidence points the opposite of being true. Mexican standard of living has been raised and trade between our countries has raised both economies dramatically.

I apologize for you acting as a stand in for my NAFTA hate but exactly what is it that puts it at the top of your shitlist and why do you attribute it to Slick Willy?

I can't go through it all again, so stuff from the past

http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/viewt ... a#p2656028

http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/viewt ... a#p2655380

Keeping in mind NAFTA is not the same at the Pacific Free Trade stuff Obama and company were working toward. Trump had a bit of his ire on Free Trade with China on target, even if it doesn't give him license to be a loon or to back out of treaties with the weight and word of the US on it.
Umm I despise Ronald Reagan.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:54 pm I mean in my ideal world Bill would get punished somehow for gutting the middle class and screwing the poor, but I'm not absolutely sure he could have seen the full reprocussions of what he did. I just figured maybe if the repubs wanted them so bad we might get Moscow Mitch and Pence in the bargain.
And Bernie, let's not forget that crook Bernie!
Covfefe!
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

TheMix wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:02 pm
And here I thought you'd stopped doing drugs. Clearly you just switched to heavier stuff.
Four months sober. And that's not cool.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:07 pm
Tyrion Lannister wrote:“Let me give you some counsel, bastard. Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:07 pm
Then why the hell are you spouting that crap? Election tampering? Really? Hillary? So I guess I should just send you some extra tin foil for your hat?

Also, I consider myself a Vermonter. I was there when Bernie was the mayor of Burlington. But I did a serious eye-roll when, after being an independent, well, forever, he suddenly declared himself a Democrat and then complained that the DNC didn't want to back him. They had ZERO obligation to back him. And to suggest that Hillary orchestrated all that is absurd. There are plenty of things to complain about when looking at how the Democratic party handles things, but buying into the "Bernie got ROBBED!1!!11!OHNOES!!!!!" is not one of them.

Also, also, drawing equivalencies between any of the legitimate, or patently stupid, Clinton "crimes" with any of the "alleged" crimes of our current POtuS does not reflect well on your supposed backing down from supporting the latter.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:02 pm Umm I despise Ronald Reagan.
Then you should have no problem faulting him for NAFTA... which has been good on most fronts for the economy, for investors, for consumerism, for jobs...
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

TheMix wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:02 pm Then why the hell are you spouting that crap?
Because it's been too long since someone had attention and even negative attention is attention.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Smoove_B wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:25 pm This is why we can't have nice things.
Dammit. Water out the nose. Ow.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Holman

Post by Holman »

Bernie Bro Internet is a helluva drug.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

hentzau wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:47 pm
Smoove_B wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:25 pm This is why we can't have nice things.
Dammit. Water out the nose. Ow.
Better than root beer. Those bubbles don't pop easily.
It's almost as if people are the problem.