Florida Congress Rep tweeted Russian Warship Pix to Congratulate US Navy Birthday (?!)

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Kasey Chang

Florida Congress Rep tweeted Russian Warship Pix to Congratulate US Navy Birthday (?!)

Post by Kasey Chang »

Can't fake the tweet

FWIW, that's Russian Kirov-class battlecruiser Pyotr Velikiy. Turns out, it's a stock photo that was never properly labeled.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Daehawk

Re: Florida Congress Rep tweeted Russian Warship Pix to Congratulate US Navy Birthday (?!)

Post by Daehawk »

Moron.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Holman

Re: Florida Congress Rep tweeted Russian Warship Pix to Congratulate US Navy Birthday (?!)

Post by Holman »

Way back at the beginning of the Trump campaign, they tweeted out a patriotic collage that included various military images, only the soldiers were actually 1940s Wehrmacht.

In retrospect, I think they were trying to tell us something.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

That’s my congressman.

He’s tough to get a handle on. I’ve met him multiple times, and I believe deep down he is a good person. He’s an Army vet, he has fought hard on local issues, and has a lot of bipartisan support because of it. And after Parkland he quickly came out in support of an assault weapons ban. But on every other issue, he is in lockstep with the Republican Party.

I’m sure this is a mistake. Probably one made by a staffer. But he’s been tied to Russian election interference in the past, so...

https://www.politico.com/states/florida ... ent-510037
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

msteelers wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:35 pm He’s an Army vet...
I’m sure this is a mistake.
Not a mistake. He's obviously f-ing with the squids.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT