Election integrity and the transfer of power

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Smoove_B

Re: Election integrity and the transfer of power

Post by Smoove_B »

I hope she's sued into the stone ages:
The top General Services Administration official who's blocking President-elect Joe Biden's transition team from accessing government resources ahead of his inauguration appears to be looking for a new job, according to a message obtained by ABC News.

Emily Murphy, head of the GSA, recently sent that message to an associate inquiring about employment opportunities in 2021, a move that some in Washington interpreted as at least tacitly acknowledging that the current administration soon will be gone.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Smoove_B wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:13 pm I hope she's sued into the stone ages:
The top General Services Administration official who's blocking President-elect Joe Biden's transition team from accessing government resources ahead of his inauguration appears to be looking for a new job, according to a message obtained by ABC News.

Emily Murphy, head of the GSA, recently sent that message to an associate inquiring about employment opportunities in 2021, a move that some in Washington interpreted as at least tacitly acknowledging that the current administration soon will be gone.
See this is where I see nothing wrong with AOC insisting we keep track of these scum and hold them accountable. In her case, sandbagging for Trump will actually result in more deaths from Covid19. Try putting that on your resume.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

I guess 2 different GA counties have now found some (several thousand) ballots that were not counted representing, in one case, about 6.8% of the total county vote (I cant find numbers in the other county yet). They promptly blamed it all on Dominion Systems. At first, I imagined they were forgotten in a corner, but if they are blaming Dominion they must have been uploaded but not tallied (I have no actual idea, my experience is with a non-CIA designed voting system).

Dominion keeps coming up associated with glitches and mistakes (its a real trend now). I see a narrative forming where by Dominion gets all the blame for these issues and ceases to exist as a company. Or, possibly easier, the big fish at Dominion can surely turn in the little fish and blame all of the mistakes on them. I don't think the popular IT game of "blame the end user" is going to work when that sends your users to prison - you would never sell anymore units. To complicate things, some of the little fish at Dominion seem to be cooperating with the Feds already (take that, big fish!).

That is part of the difficulty of this whole thing. These states have deadlines to certify and Sidney Powell is threatening to sue the pants off of anyone who certifies flawed returns. I don't know what these people get paid, but I am sure that it is not enough to put up with screwy CIA software that seems designed to flip votes remotely and private, high dollar attorneys just waiting to pounce on YOU if the totals got monkeyed beyond your control. Seems like a real no-win situation for the state officials.

I would not trade places with Eric Coomer (Dominion "Voting Systems Officer of Strategy and Security" with a Soc Media feed full of fiery anti-POTUS rhetoric) at Dominion or any swing state certification official for anything right now.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Yojimbo wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:46 pm I guess 2 different GA counties have now found some (several thousand) ballots that were not counted representing, in one case, about 6.8% of the total county vote (I cant find numbers in the other county yet). They promptly blamed it all on Dominion Systems. At first, I imagined they were forgotten in a corner, but if they are blaming Dominion they must have been uploaded but not tallied (I have no actual idea, my experience is with a non-CIA designed voting system).

Dominion keeps coming up associated with glitches and mistakes (its a real trend now). I see a narrative forming where by Dominion gets all the blame for these issues and ceases to exist as a company. Or, possibly easier, the big fish at Dominion can surely turn in the little fish and blame all of the mistakes on them. I don't think the popular IT game of "blame the end user" is going to work when that sends your users to prison - you would never sell anymore units. To complicate things, some of the little fish at Dominion seem to be cooperating with the Feds already (take that, big fish!).

That is part of the difficulty of this whole thing. These states have deadlines to certify and Sidney Powell is threatening to sue the pants off of anyone who certifies flawed returns. I don't know what these people get paid, but I am sure that it is not enough to put up with screwy CIA software that seems designed to flip votes remotely and private, high dollar attorneys just waiting to pounce on YOU if the totals got monkeyed beyond your control. Seems like a real no-win situation for the state officials.

I would not trade places with Eric Coomer (Dominion "Voting Systems Officer of Strategy and Security" with a Soc Media feed full of fiery anti-POTUS rhetoric) at Dominion or any swing state certification official for anything right now.
Unfortunately any small errors (that will have virtually no effect on the final count) will lead to Agolf Twittler shouting: SEE! SEE! TOTALLY FRAUDULENT ELECTION! and tripling down on trying to overturn the whole election.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
RunningMn9

Election integrity and the transfer of power

Post by RunningMn9 »

I saw that one of the counties was 2600 votes and netted Trump 800 votes (it was a pro Trump county). Wanna bet that those votes are legal and totally should be counted (Note: if they were truly missed in the first count, they should absolutely be counted), but if the same error is found in Atlanta, those will be illegal votes that should NOT be counted?

Also, I’d like an answer on how they county missed nearly 3% of their vote.
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Yojimbo wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:46 pm I guess 2 different GA counties have now found some (several thousand) ballots that were not counted representing, in one case, about 6.8% of the total county vote (I cant find numbers in the other county yet). They promptly blamed it all on Dominion Systems. At first, I imagined they were forgotten in a corner, but if they are blaming Dominion they must have been uploaded but not tallied (I have no actual idea, my experience is with a non-CIA designed voting system).
2,600 ballots, would catch Trump up by about 800 votes. A scanning machine malfunctioned during early voting, and they neglected to rescan a batch.

That’s hardly “nefarious CIA software flipping votes to Trump”.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:56 pm Unfortunately any small errors (that will have virtually no effect on the final count) will lead to Agolf Twittler shouting: SEE! SEE! TOTALLY FRAUDULENT ELECTION! and tripling down on trying to overturn the whole election.
You are right, but 6.8% is not nothing if you are one of the people who's vote got sidelined. We are only hearing reports from the counties that are done (smaller counties). And really, I don't think we are supposed to be hearing those yet - but you try stopping the intrepid Coosa Valley News.
https://coosavalleynews.com/2020/11/nea ... yd-county/

I suspect it goes both ways - honest mistakes always seem to. I heard early on Trump was down and Jo (not Joe) was up big, but my "source" is not as intrepid as the CVN and has gone radio silent on me. If the mistakes do go only go one way - we all need to pay attention.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:03 pm
2,600 ballots, would catch Trump up by about 800 votes. A scanning machine malfunctioned during early voting, and they neglected to rescan a batch.

That’s hardly “nefarious CIA software flipping votes to Trump”.
I really think the recount is going to be done fair and square. Half of the volunteers are probably Feds and the other half are surely seasoned operatives form one of the parties - with a few project veritas nerds running around as well. (thinking of the scene in "The Trial of the Chicago 7" where they say "Maybe we were the only seven real protestors involved that day" (paraphrase as I'm too lazy to look it up).
Holman

Post by Holman »

When I see Trump attacking Dominion, I can't help but recall that Ivanka owns trademarks for voting machines.

If the accusations come to nothing, it will still be interesting to look into whether Dominion (which will surely suffer economically from all this) is a direct competitor to a Trump family business.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:56 pm Unfortunately any small errors (that will have virtually no effect on the final count) will lead to Agolf Twittler shouting: SEE! SEE! TOTALLY FRAUDULENT ELECTION! and tripling down on trying to overturn the whole election.
This is the thing that bugs me the most. Nobody with half a goddamn brain cell expects perfection. But with the morons supporting Trump, anything less than perfection is proof of fraud.

There are some intelligent people who have proven themselves to be utter idiots over this. My Trump loving coworker comes to mind.
He won. Period.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Don't want this to be buried:

SCOOP: Ga. SoS Raffensperger says Sen. Lindsey Graham pressured him to toss legal ballots.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Is Graham's middle name Benito?
Last edited by Jaymann on Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Smoove_B wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:56 pm Don't want this to be buried:

SCOOP: Ga. SoS Raffensperger says Sen. Lindsey Graham pressured him to toss legal ballots.
"Raffensperger has said that every accusation of fraud will be thoroughly investigated, but that there is currently no credible evidence that fraud occurred on a broad enough scale to affect the outcome of the election."

I loved the first part, adding the second part made me think he didn't sincerely mean he first part. Fraud is fraud. Careless vote dumping is bad. It does not matter if it's %7 of the vote or .000007% if its at least one vote. Everyone being obsessed with what side of the Uniparty wins this race is maddening. If we are going to move the refrigerator and look around - lets clean up the dust bunnies AND the macaroni while we are looking around (even if its not enough for a plate of pasta).
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Yojimbo wrote:Everyone being obsessed with what side of the Uniparty wins this race is maddening.
Gross.
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

the refrigerator is on fire.
Moat_Man

Post by Moat_Man »

Unagi wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:36 pm the refrigerator is on fire.
It's microwave not a refrigerator. You're a traitor!
End of line
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

I think that most of us will agree that every legal vote should be counted. If there was more than background-noise fraud on either side, I want to know about it. Go ahead and prove it.

Earlier in this thread or another, I said that Putin's play should have been seeding fake mail-in ballots -- not to change the result, but to feed the stolen narrative. That would've paid off aces. Vlad, if you're reading this, PM me. I have more ideas.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

This makes me think that Trump is small potatoes and is in over his head. He is a small time con man who hit it big and now he can't back down. He is just flailing around with his rage tweets, hoping the chaos will keep Putin happy, but his debts are real and they are not going away. He knows this is the end of the line and the authorities are closing in. Even if he somehow escapes jail time the wolves are at the door. Sure he can continue to milk the rubes, but without the government trough he's got nothing.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

:wub:
He won. Period.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

+1,
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

I HAVE THE MOST ALL TIME POSTS ON OO.
Black Lives Matter.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

El Guapo wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:26 am I HAVE THE MOST ALL TIME POSTS ON OO.
THERE ARE FIVE LIGHTS!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

El Guapo wrote:I HAVE THE MOST ALL TIME POSTS ON OO.
Hey, now...
It's almost as if people are the problem.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Zaxxon wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:31 am
El Guapo wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:26 am I HAVE THE MOST ALL TIME POSTS ON OO.
THERE ARE FIVE LIGHTS!
I WON THE LIGHTS!

(I was too slow this morning as that was my first thunk and you BAMmed me)
Isgrimnur wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:35 am
Hey, now...
FRAUD! RIGGED! STOP THE COUNT! MOST POSTS EVER IN 2016! IZZY CHEATS IN 2020!
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Hey, now...
But were all your posts legitimate?
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Speaking of ironic, Mike Pence will have the pleasure of announcing the new President when he presides over the Senate vote confirmation. What are the odds Trump tells him, "Just say Donald J. Trump." And like calling dibs on riding shotgun Agolf wins.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Graham tells reporters he’s also spoken to election officials in Arizona and Nevada
Its so weird how a random Senator from South Carolina is speaking to various election officials in contested states. I wonder where he got the idea he should be doing that?
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:55 pm
Graham tells reporters he’s also spoken to election officials in Arizona and Nevada
Its so weird how a random Senator from South Carolina is speaking to various election officials in contested states. I wonder where he got the idea he should be doing that?
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Interesting strategy. Perhaps lying about speaking with others to normalize his true intentions in speaking with officials in GA?

Amazing - truly- that he was re-elected. Now that he's unencumbered, I can't wait to see what depths he'll sink to.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

I hope someday we find out what Trump knows about him. It has to be something really bad for him to be pulling for him so badly. :lol:
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

hepcat wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:16 am

Of all the possible profile pics, that one?

:(
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
stessier

Post by stessier »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:59 pm Amazing - truly- that he was re-elected.
It really wasn't even close. It's tough to live here some days.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Trump hasn't posted today. Maybe he's writing out the longest string of tweets to drop a twitter storm to end all twitter storms? I love the BIG news yesterday was that Nevada has one district that has a few hundred ballots being called into question. That's certainly the game changer he needs. I really really really really hope Rudy actually gets up in front of a judge and gets his ass handed to him.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Octavious wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:42 pmI really really really really hope Rudy actually gets up in front of a judge and gets his ass handed to him.
Allegedly happening today in PA at 1:30 this afternoon.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:59 pm Interesting strategy. Perhaps lying about speaking with others to normalize his true intentions in speaking with officials in GA?

Amazing - truly- that he was re-elected. Now that he's unencumbered, I can't wait to see what depths he'll sink to.
Have you met the South Carolina electorate?
Black Lives Matter.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Zaxxon wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:46 am
Hey, now...
But were all your posts legitimate?
#CountEveryLegalPost #StopThePadding
Black Lives Matter.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Smoove_B wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:45 pm
Octavious wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:42 pmI really really really really hope Rudy actually gets up in front of a judge and gets his ass handed to him.
Allegedly happening today in PA at 1:30 this afternoon.
:pop:

wonderpug

Post by wonderpug »

Octavious wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:42 pm Trump hasn't posted today. Maybe he...
hasn't been on the toilet yet?

ONLY LEGAL LAXATIVES
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

El Guapo wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:47 pm
Smoove_B wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:59 pm Interesting strategy. Perhaps lying about speaking with others to normalize his true intentions in speaking with officials in GA?

Have you met the South Carolina electorate?
:cry:
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

LawBeefaroni wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:36 pm
hepcat wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:16 am

Of all the possible profile pics, that one?

:(
I know. I much prefer the one with Donald's left side.
He won. Period.