Election integrity and the transfer of power

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Yojimbo

Re: Election integrity and the transfer of power

Post by Yojimbo »

We need to move these cases to the point of proof or drop them. One or the other. If what Powell claims is true this is the biggest crime ring in American history, yet she is taking them to CIVIL court?!?!? The idea that this kind of crime ring could exist, and stay hidden is farcical. It either does not exist or its too big to hide.

If any portion of our votes passed out of the USA before they were counted (totaled), show us. This alone will blow up the entire election (And every election until it is fixed).
If George Soros owns some portion of Dominion, Sequoia or Smartmatic show us the proof.
If the CCP (or a bank it controls) has some leverage on Dominion or Smartmatic show us the proof.
If elected officials (R, D or Other) had family members that profited from .gov purchases of these voting systems give us the poof.
If you insist that 3,500,000 votes were flipped in that Scytel server in Germany, show us the logs.
If you have 80,000 "never folded but somehow mailed-out and then back-in" ballots in GA -get in there and put them on camera.
If you have 32 "bad guys" at Gitmo gas lighting (secure texting) their former cohorts to help round up and incriminate them, you need to give us legal access to that evidence and testimony.
If inside people are turning on each other then give us some access to those FBI testimonies at least (Deepthroat type deal at least) sooner rather than later.
If you have actors on the payroll of the major social media platforms providing command and control of a mass fraud - show us the proof.
If you have 23k PA ballots received from voters BEFORE (or day of) they were mailed out to voters, show us the list with a sample of the actual dates.
If you have more voters in Wayne Co MI than registered voters publish the list for all to see. Maybe its easy to explain?
If some GA county has 22,800 votes for Biden and only 200 for Trump, show us those impossible numbers from a trusted source.
If 13,000 people voted in NV who also voted in other state release their names, DOB, and addresses please ASAP so these people can explain or defend themselves from federal charges.
If you have 40,000 other (non NV) residency violations (comparing NCOA to OOSSR) publish them so people can dig in - maybe is explainable?

I am growing tried of them trying this in the press. Where I come from you only try people in the press when you cannot beat them in a court. Again, the idea that all (or any) of this could be true and STAY hidden is laughable. These goons would be running full-tilt to testify on each other left and right if anything like this had happened because of all this investigation and attention.

I'm starting to wonder if Jay Sekulow is not the real heavy lifter here and Wood/Rudy/Powell aren't the distraction to keep attention off of the real weapon. If we ignore everything above (and I would like to) and just put Matt Barnyard's signed affidavits together with Sekulow's SCOUTS track record you have have a real problem for the DNC in swing states. I guess this Barnyard guy has contacted thousands upon thousands of people and if they say "I did not remote vote" he sends a team over to swear out an affidavit with a witness and a notary/officer of the court and gets a signed statement THAT DAY. He has been quietly doing this since E+2 using a call center and hundreds of couriers and lawyers. What does he have? It is 3 people or 300? No idea. I want to see his work one way or the other - unlike flashy and scary headlines what Barnyard is doing might restore faith in our election if he didn't find any large-scale fraud.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I think you're misinterpreting the intentions here. The lawsuits (I'm not a lawyer) seem half-assed and poorly constructed. My impression is that they're being done to make an attempt with no real chance of them amounting to anything - but it sure does look like they're doing something. And then those liberal judges are kicking them out because they're part of the problem!

On the other hand the Rudy sideshow is all about whipping the Trumpaloos into a frenzy and continuing to attack the legitimacy of the soon-to-be Biden administration. Rudy doesn't need proof, all he has to do is ramble on for 90 minutes about various conspiracies and how they're going to fight this and some cohort of whack-jobs are lapping it up. And if they can't release proof or get it to a court? Even better - it's also part of the conspiracy to suppress.

The entirety of this is to (1) fleece people that will donate money and (2) keep the Trumpaloos angry and engaged so they're ready to adopt whatever Trump has coming next - speaking tour, book deals, media outlet, etc...

It's been a con since day one; this is the next phase.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Smoove_B wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 pm It's been a con since day one; this is the next phase.
With a 1% chance that their Hail Mary somehow actually works because of derpy conservative judges.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:32 pm
Smoove_B wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 pm It's been a con since day one; this is the next phase.
With a 1% chance that their Hail Mary somehow actually works because of derpy conservative judges.
Well he's certainly highlighting every single weakness that we have in this country. The amount of people that are still going to bat for this ahole is just so depressing. I fully expect Michigan to delay today and it will just be a cluster F until January.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Smoove_B wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 pm And if they can't release proof or get it to a court? Even better - it's also part of the conspiracy to suppress.
You just made me shiver. I never considered that. I think I'm too naive about people's motives sometimes.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

Rudy and was pushing that angle in his press conference. As batshit crazy these court cases are I really think they are just show. They want anything that pushes the narrative that they are fighting the big bad bogey man. And to a large degree it's working. A lot of Republicans are pushing that the eletion was rigged and that there was fraud. Proof doesn't matter.

And Michigan refusing to certify today would be mission accomplished even if the courts bitchslap it back.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Octavious wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:35 pm
Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:32 pm
Well he's certainly highlighting every single weakness that we have in this country. The amount of people that are still going to bat for this ahole is just so depressing. I fully expect Michigan to delay today and it will just be a cluster F until January.
I don't know if I expect it but I fully expect our GOP to seriously consider it as an option moving forward and I would be exactly not surprised in the least if they attempt to hijack the vote through the legislative body. Our GOP is about 2 steps away from Trump on the corruption, graft, and personal gain and probably two steps in front of him when it comes to using the will of bigots and using the will to protect mine to forge ahead. They've been telling Trump's lies for years only with a bit more diplomacy.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Octavious wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 pm And Michigan refusing to certify today would be mission accomplished even if the courts bitchslap it back.
I'm fully expecting this to happen.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Georgia is done, btw.

Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:42 pm
Octavious wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:14 pm And Michigan refusing to certify today would be mission accomplished even if the courts bitchslap it back.
I'm fully expecting this to happen.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Enlarge Image

Now for the love of Pete, do it.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Saw that, but he has apparently said he wants to hear all the public comments before he does so...which number in the hundreds. :?
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Normally these things would be meaningful.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Someone call John Moschitta Jr.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

He can't de-certify so he is going to filibuster until January.

Saw on Mr. Fed's feed:
In a surprising bit of news, Lake Town has decided to pardon Smaug.

“We need to let the healing begin even though he et my family and burned my cat,” says Bard.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:08 pm Saw that, but he has apparently said he wants to hear all the public comments before he does so...which number in the hundreds. :?
I was listening to the first ~45 minutes of the meeting and my main take was that someone needs to slapped upside the head with Robert's Rules. They tried passing a motion to limit the time speakers had but for reasons I couldn't figure out it didn't pass. This is madness. It's a public meeting with 800+ people that want to speak. They get 30 seconds; this isn't uncommon. By not limiting them, they are (imho) trying to indirectly subvert the certification process today by delaying their ability to certify until all of the public attendees are heard.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Also, all-around horrible person Emily Murphy (the GSA Administrator who refuses to sign off on the transition funds) refused to show up for her congressional briefing this morning. They will give a 30 minute update from a Deputy Admin next week instead. :roll:

In response to House Oversight & Appropriations committees demanding briefing on why GSA hasn't signed off on Biden transition, GSA spox says a briefing will be offered 11/30 from Deputy Administrator Allison Brigati.

House committees had demanded a response by today.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Smoove_B wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:16 pm
Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:08 pm Saw that, but he has apparently said he wants to hear all the public comments before he does so...which number in the hundreds. :?
I was listening to the first ~45 minutes of the meeting and my main take was that someone needs to slapped upside the head with Robert's Rules. They tried passing a motion to limit the time speakers had but for reasons I couldn't figure out it didn't pass. This is madness. It's a public meeting with 800+ people that want to speak. They get 30 seconds; this isn't uncommon. By not limiting them, they are (imho) trying to indirectly subvert the certification process today by delaying their ability to certify until all of the public attendees are heard.
Yeah, this sounds more like a filibuster attempt driven by the fact that he knows that if he votes to not certify he'll just get replaced or democrats will go to court. Plus he can always say afterwards that he's been convinced by the concerns of the public and now feels a duty to not certify.
Black Lives Matter.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:18 pm Also, all-around horrible person Emily Murphy (the GSA Administrator who refuses to sign off on the transition funds) refused to show up for her congressional briefing this morning. They will give a 30 minute update from a Deputy Admin next week instead. :roll:
Once again, she should be held in contempt of Congress and tossed in a cell. All of these toadies continue to do these things because there are no consequences.
malchior

Post by malchior »

Jaymann wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:15 pm He can't de-certify so he is going to filibuster until January.

Saw on Mr. Fed's feed:
In a surprising bit of news, Lake Town has decided to pardon Smaug.

“We need to let the healing begin even though he et my family and burned my cat,” says Bard.
Yup. In any case, going light on Trump or his minions *intentionally* signals the end of our nation as a rule of law nation. Trump will have won in that regard. Now Biden making noise that these prosecutions can't be political is the right thing to do. However, actually meaning it would be a disaster for justice and I think will be a breaking point for a lot of people. We're close to living in an autocracy of the elite. The elite getting away with this without consequence means that regular people are at their mercy. The powerful already hold so many of the cards but the rule of law is (was?) our shield.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

I was wrong. SUCK IT TRUMP! Michigan certifies that shit. It's so sad that we had to watch that like a f'n sports event. :doh:

Holman

Post by Holman »

Michigan's four-person state board just certified the results 3-0 for Biden.

One Republican member abstained, making him a history-grade piece of shit as well as, potentially, a felon.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

They certified but the one GOP wing-nut Shinkle abstained. I hope that decision to abstain rather than accept the certification has consequences. Also, he's a douche.

EDIT: BAMMED, but I'm keeping my post
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Glad I was wrong. That had me nervous all day.

Which is so goddamn stupid...yet here we are.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

I'm super happy to be wrong on this. I really didn't need to see that getting dragged through court even though I'm pretty sure it would have been fine. The message it would have sent is just f'n terrible. Wonder how long it takes Mr. Stubby Fingers to tweet out a all caps I WON THE ELECTION :lol:

Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:50 pm Glad I was wrong. That had me nervous all day.

Which is so goddamn stupid...yet here we are.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Countdown to Biden inauguration as President:

59 DAYS

Michigan certifies. Sidney Powell is certifiable.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

We're broken but we're not 100 broken. That's my take from this. And that fn lady who won't do the transition needs to be thrown in jail.

Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Latest inductees into the Democracy Hall of Shame:

Monica Palmer
William Hartmann
Norm Shinkle
Emily Murphy
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Octavious wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:46 pm I was wrong. SUCK IT TRUMP! Michigan certifies that shit. It's so sad that we had to watch that like a f'n sports event. :doh:
I just heard this 3-0 out of four. Thank you, to the one with integrity.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

LordMortis wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:21 pm
Octavious wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:46 pm I was wrong. SUCK IT TRUMP! Michigan certifies that shit. It's so sad that we had to watch that like a f'n sports event. :doh:
I'm not sure integrity means what you think it means.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Think of all the Democrats who certified Trump-victory counties without shitting their pants about it.

In normal elections we don't even hear about certifying the votes. This is a manufactured crisis designed to undermine American democracy.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Zaxxon wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:25 pm
LordMortis wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:21 pm
I'm not sure integrity means what you think it means.
Michigan Republicans defend their structural integrity:

Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

Doesn't she know she's interfering with late-stage Trump fundraising??

Really, though, in procedural terms this might be as close as we ever get to a concession.
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Holman wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Doesn't she know she's interfering with late-stage Trump fundraising??

Really, though, in procedural terms this might be as close as we ever get to a concession.
She was ordered to appear before Congress and tried to blow it off. Not a good look.
Jaymann
Black Lives Matter
Holman

Post by Holman »

Looks like the failure to contest Michigan was the last straw.

I wonder if they'll really follow through and pay for the latest GA recount they requested.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Smoove_B wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:25 pm
Skinypupy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:18 pm Also, all-around horrible person Emily Murphy (the GSA Administrator who refuses to sign off on the transition funds) refused to show up for her congressional briefing this morning. They will give a 30 minute update from a Deputy Admin next week instead. :roll:
Once again, she should be held in contempt of Congress and tossed in a cell. All of these toadies continue to do these things because there are no consequences.
+1
endlessly
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Given the controversy, I see no problem with letting people speak their peace. Apparently, that's part of the process so let them speak. They certified in the end as they should have, and I applaud the Republican who chose to follow the law rather than the dictates of Trump.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

Holman wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:25 pm Looks like the failure to contest Michigan was the last straw.

I wonder if they'll really follow through and pay for the latest GA recount they requested.
They don't have to pay for the GA recount, that's on the state. They do have to pay for the WI recount. Both seem to be a waste of time/money but so were Trump's worthless lawsuits but that didn't stop them.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
malchior

Post by malchior »

The letter to Biden is awful. Murphy like many of Trump's administration has no business being anywhere never public service ever again. She somehow made the whole thing about her. What a tool.

Edit. Letter below.