Fundraising complete, next renewal is August 2022. Paypal Donation Links US dollars CDN Dollars

New mouse time

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: EvilHomer3k, Bakhtosh

Victoria Raverna

Re: New mouse time

Post by Victoria Raverna »

I found a program called ClickFix that can fix the problem. It'll allow the faulty mouse to work while waiting for replacement mouse. The fix will make the mouse usable but not suitable for fast faced gaming.

https://github.com/CemraJC/clickfix
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

hitbyambulance wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:52 pm 20 months later, the OMEN mouse is still working just fine - no problems and it's comfortable enough. i am considering taking it apart to remove/disable the red LED.
34 months from purchase (has it been almost three years now?? i guess so), some of the texturized rubber where my thumb usually rests is worn down, but the mouse still operates like new - this is how peripherals should be, compared to that Razer piece of crap that died in eight months.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Work was nice enough to buy me a Logitech MX Master 3 at my request. This one is in grey to distinguish it from my personal one in black.
Black Lives Matter

Unrelated: "It's its own cloaca, shaped in its perfect, unique way"
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

Isgrimnur wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:14 am Work was nice enough to buy me a Logitech MX Master 3 at my request. This one is in grey to distinguish it from my personal one in black.
i recommended that one to my mom - she just got a new machine and was looking for a replacement mouse (all the wireless mice in their house were small travel-sized ones, and they finally came around to the fact that these were not very ergonomic) - but she said it might be 'too big' and since she couldn't try it out, she just went with the Logitech M510, which is what my dad uses now.

not sure why they insist on wireless, but whatever.