Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

[Keyboards] Razer?

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: EvilHomer3k, Bakhtosh

Anonymous Bosch

Re: [Keyboards] Razer?

Post by Anonymous Bosch » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Are you sure the Filter Keys setting in Windows keyboard properties is turned off? Make sure the "Ignore or slow down brief or repeated keystrokes and adjust keyboard repeat rates" switch is set to Off, as shown here:

"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right." -- H. L. Mencken

Rumpy

Post by Rumpy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Yes, it's not currently turned on, because if I do that shift key trick to bring up the filter keys option, it asks me if I'm sure I want to turn it on.

Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 pm

That's peculiar. Because from what you've described, it certainly sounds as if that's the setting that'd be messing things up.
"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right." -- H. L. Mencken

Rumpy

Post by Rumpy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 pm

Yeah, weird isn't it? I have to wonder if it's actually a browser issue, ie Firefox. Because come to think of it, when I was in one of my games and needing to use backspace, it worked quite fast. Not sure why it would be a browser issue though.

AWS260

Post by AWS260 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:18 pm

A. The current trend of putting flashing RGB lights on all things PC is ridiculous and hideous.

B. The flashing RGB lights on my new keyboard are mesmerizing.
AWARD-WINNING BOARD GAMER