AMD Stock Hits Six-Year High

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Dave Allen

AMD Stock Hits Six-Year High

Post by Dave Allen »

It looks like Intel will license Radeon from AMD when its agreements with Nvidia expire in March.
Is this the beginning of the end for Nvidia's lead in GPU technology?
Personally, I've been loyal to Nvidia for many years, but could Intel's CPUs be designed to "play nicer" with AMD's GPU in the near future?
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.
tjg_marantz

Re: AMD Stock Hits Six-Year High

Post by tjg_marantz »

Voodoo 4 eva!
Home of the Akimbo AWPs
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Re: AMD Stock Hits Six-Year High

Post by LawBeefaroni »

AMD has been really good to me this year, mostly in options.

$10 seems a bit rich but then my remaining shares have an average cost around $2.15. It's getting harder and harder to hold on to them. It's gone beyond my original premise that it was undervalued.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT