I would like a tablet that can run windows 10

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Drazzil

I would like a tablet that can run windows 10

Post by Drazzil »

Lately I find myself waiting a lot. I also spend a lot of time with mom. I want a tablet that I can play older PC games and kickstarter games. I dont want to lug around a heavy device that makes my lap hot and dies after 2 hours.

I bought a surface. The I5 128 gig version with 4 gigs ram. Was I wrong?
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Hamlet3145

Re: I would like a tablet that can run windows 10

Post by Hamlet3145 »

Well, the surface that can play games and is also a tablet is the Surface Book 2. I suspect that's more than you would want to spend though. I'm not at all anti-surface, but their products are expensive for their specs (I have a surface book 2 13.5, myself). If you are not dead set on a device that is a tablet, check out this ASUS laptop that does have a touchscreen and dedicated Nvidia MX150 graphics card which is good for playing just about any older game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRwuilpbGw
Jag

Re: I would like a tablet that can run windows 10

Post by Jag »

Drazzil wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:35 pm Lately I find myself waiting a lot. I also spend a lot of time with mom. I want a tablet that I can play older PC games and kickstarter games. I dont want to lug around a heavy device that makes my lap hot and dies after 2 hours.

I bought a surface. The I5 128 gig version with 4 gigs ram. Was I wrong?
No. I game on a Surface Pro 4 which is also my work PC. It is amazing. It's not my main gaming PC, which is a power rig i built myself. The Surface plays most anything i've tried on it. It is incredible.