[Gah!] APC_INDEX_MISMATCH BSOD w/ my Webcam

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Kasey Chang

[Gah!] APC_INDEX_MISMATCH BSOD w/ my Webcam

Post by Kasey Chang »

I was mucking around with my webcam when I started getting this error as I tried to get my webcam working again.

The MS gurus suggest some sort of driver issue or corrupt windows files, but no specific fixes. I know it's Webcam related because it ONLY happens when I tried to open the Logitech webcam software! Already installed the latest, sheesh.

Running sfc /scannow at the moment. Doubt I'll find anything.

One of the weirder suggestions was unplug the webcam from the USB hub and plug it straight into the PC's USB port. May give that a try next.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Kasey Chang

Re: [Gah!] APC_INDEX_MISMATCH BSOD w/ my Webcam

Post by Kasey Chang »

Updated drivers, now it's crashed with stop code 3 system service exception, first in one lf the Logitech UVC drivers, then in something like dpw. WTF? There's a note about "updating UVC drivers", but not sure if that applies to Win10. Will try after next reboot, but this is annoying. I'm now on my phone with my BT keyboard until this reboot takes place.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds